Decisions.

Consequences.

You walked around the classroom. After a while you leaned on a desk and started kicking at the floor. Hoseok asked for you to wait for him there. You were supposed to go out somewhere together. “Our first official date”, as he called it. He seemed so excited so what was taking him so long? You checked your watch. He was 20 minutes late. Maybe a teacher wanted to talk to him after class. You checked your phone. No texts. You decided to go look for him.

You didn’t know where to look but checking his last class was a good place to start, so you headed that way. Suddenly you saw someone running down the hallway. He stopped abruptly and grabbed another student by the shoulders.

Have you seen Rena!?”, you heard the person ask.

With a shake of the student’s head, he started running again. As he was running past you, the both of you made eye contact and he slowed down, not really stopping, more like fidgeting and jumping in place. It was Hoseok. He had a panicked and vexed expression on his face. He looked down the hall and back at you and pursed his lips as if he made a decision and he took off running again.

Today you were supposed to go on your first “official” date together, but here you were, watching him run off to look for another girl…