LAST PART

HIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINWOON STORY

It was the night that I saw her crying. The guy from her past came back and appear in front of her…what that guy want to do? why did he makes her cry? I don’t like her to be this way again…

I thought she can forget that man and be happy with me…everyday that we spend together I always try my best to make her happy, I really wish she can forget him totally.

And then when I received another red rose, my boss gave me the picture of my target personally.

“boss, he’s a cop” I said

“even if will be hard to kill him, just do it…it was an order” he said

 

I don’t have a choice but to do it, because if I don’t do this mission, my boss promise me to kill her. I don’t want anyone will touch Jiyeon and hurt her, then what should I do? if I kill that man she loved, she’ll be very lonely if she founds out and if I don’t kill that man…then I’ll be the one who’ll be suffered in much pain for losing Jiyeon.

The day when I supposed to kill the target is the same day of Jiyeon’s art exhibit. I need to choose immediately what to do…and this time I never doubt what will the right thing to do…

I went inside his car, he drive me to the Han River, we have a talk and I admit to him all…he knows that I’m the hired killer, when he point  a gun in my head I didn’t felt scared coz I know he can’t do anything like that and because I trust him, I told him that he needs to be the one to be with her not me, Jiyeon loves him and me? I can just disappear easily and Jiyeon can forget me easily too.

That day, I was the one who came into her art exhibit and she found out that JB died during his mission. It was the most painful moment for her…days, weeks, months that she can’t eat at all, I was beside her but for her she don’t see anyone but only her pains because of losing him.

I thought she’s the only one who was grieving but I am too. When I see her in pain I’m more in pain, I want to comfort her but she’s the one who’s pushing me away…what can I do…

 

1 year later…

JIYEON STORY

It’s been a year…that I mourn for him, a year that I decided to move on…this time I let him go but still I never forget that I loved him.

“Jiyeon-ah…dog’s are loved by people…they will obey you if you are good to them…but if you are indifferent and cold they will leave you…Jinwoonshi…that guy seems to be a good person…please be good to him and cherish him” grandma said to me

I know he’s a good man but I’m not sure how can I take him, the nicer he is to me…the sorrier I feel. Every time I feel apologetic, I paint something for him, that’s the only thing I can do.

 I went to visit JB’s grave, Jinwoon came with me. I just remembered that last time it’s hard to accept that he really left me but now the pain is not the same anymore, now I can step closer to his grave and even clean it.

“he must not be lonely at all” JB’s friend came to visit him

Yes, it’s been a year and I don’t know who is the person who killed him. He’s friend, the detective, told me that he still can’t figure out why he was killed. He told me everything…before he was murdered, he told me to meet some friend and that friend disappeared afterwards. Their only clue to that killer was the music on JB’s car before he died…he’s car stereo was playing acoustic guitar song and that JB never listened to that kind of stuff. So they thought that someone change the radio channel

I think about it all night, about the detective told me. I went to visit Jinwoon on his house, it was not right to thought of him this way…I don’t want to…I don’t want to suspect him coz he doesn’t even know JB in the first place…

The day I visited him, I never think that it was a waste of time because every time we were together, he always try his best to make me happy.

“Jiyeonshi…watch this, this is my favorite m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter