PART 3

HIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINWOON STORY

 

It has been a week since I started to be close to her, and now I know her named too…PARK JIYEON…suitable name for her, beautiful and nice person.

I was busy practicing how to read mouth when I received another 2 red rose …then what this time? I opened the envelope and saw some pictures, it was the guy who Jiyeon’s like the guy who broke her heart.

Before I’ll do my mission I went to help and see Jiyeon on the park, this time it was not a quite conversation but she wrote down a note for me telling me she want to have dinner with me tonight. The only problem is, I need to do my mission that night.

So  we met up in a fancy Italian restaurant, we ordered some pasta, while waiting for the order I excuse myself and be right back after a few minutes to her.

“Mianhe, but can you wait a little?” I asked her and she nodded.

“ I need to go somewhere but it will not take too long…and please…don’t leave” I added.

 

I run and get my gun to finish the mission that my boss told me to do. I went to look for my target at his apartment, I need to finish this soon coz Jiyeon is waiting for me. it didn’t took half hour to kill my target so I’m glad that I came back to meet her at the restaurant.

Before I went back I went to get baby’s breath just for her, it’s a way of showing her thank you for waiting for me.

“sorry for making you wait” I said

After that she get a piece of paper from her bag and gave it to it says that she’s saying thank you for showing her kindness and sorry coz she is in love with someone else already. I scratch my forehead and smile at her but deep inside I was deeply hurt.

“well…I just like your sketch and paintings...and wanted us to be friends” I just said.

I don’t really know what to say but I think I just need to accept that she’s totally in love with that man. But because I can’t stop my feelings for her I want to be with her even if she sees me as a friend. That will be enough…

 

JIYEON STORY

This man named JINWOON, he’s persistent to be with me so because I want him to stop what he’s doing I invited him to have dinner with me. I should tell him that I’m in love with someone else.

He brought me to a nice restaurant, it has a romantic ambience any girl who brought by their boyfriend here will be very happy and feel satisfied but I’m not one of them coz the guy I was with tonight was not the guy I loved.

We ordered food and while waiting for the order to come he said he need to go somewhere, he went out after checking his watch, he said he’d be back. I think waiting is a routine for me….Since the incident with JB, I often feel this way yet…it’s nice that I’m still thinking of JB.

He came back and I told him everything, that he don’t need to pursue on me coz I loved someone else. I don’t want to hurt him but he said he just wanted to be my friend. The thing is, it’s nice to have someone beside you, a friend so I think I need him coz I want someone to understand and comfort me in those pain that JB left me.

Since that night, we never stop seeing each other and day by day I begin to share to him my stories and he listen to me very well.

I even told him the story of the flower sender. The man who gave me baby’s breath, that I’ve waited for that man to since then and I think he blames himself for what happened to me. I don’t care losing my voice than losing him and it hurts me more. We haven’t even started yet…

He also knows that I have my very first exhibition this coming week and I hope JB will come coz I’m still waiting for him.

“there’s no use if you are just waiting” Jinwoon told me

Because of that we went to JB’s work and talk one of his co-workers, he told us that JB just know me as a part of investigation and no other reason so it does mean he used me to his mission?

I don’t believe that man told about JB coz I know JB felt the same way too. I loved him and I know he loves me. I stayed at my house since that day, lock myself at my room but there’s only one person who never left me and try his best to cheer me up, Jinwoon.

“do you want to visit my place? Sometime?” Jinwoon ask me

Jinwoon really does like me but how can I love him if my heart still waiting for someone who I don’t even know if he’ll come back? Jinwoon was my shoulder to lean on, he never leave me when I need someone to talk, he stay beside me to comfort me and wipe my tears and help me forget the pain I felt for waiting for JB.

“Don’t worry…he’ll be back and be there at your exhibit” he said.

Even though it hurts him to say those words, even though it’s hard to tell those words but because he want me to cheer up and make me happy he said those words.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter