PART 2

HIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYEON STORY

I woke up and I’m in the hospital. The cops told me that JB is working for them. I lost my voice by bullet wound and still shock. And they told me that JB was injured and they give him a time to recover but I can’t believe them.

I was in the hospital for a few days and that was the time I received some baby’s breath flowers again. why now again when JB left?

I was communicating with other people by using a pen and a piece of paper, I write there what I want to tell.

 

JINWOON STORY

The first time I saw her, it was the next day I killed a man. I am a man who always smells of gunpowder. Killing people is my work…my father introduced me this kind of job since we have nothing in the past and this job takes his life including my mother and because of that I hate him. I said I’ll stop this but since I wanted to earn a lot of money and live a luxury life as fast as possible I decided to took this job.

I started growing flowers, my father once told me this…the mud absorbs the smell of gunpowder and the scent of the flower that grew from the mud can change a person.

For that short moment, when I’m planting flowers I can forget the smell of gunpowder.

But you know every flower doesn’t make you forget the smell of gunpowder. Red rose means a work for me, even if rose is a symbol for love but for me it was the worst flower I’ve seen.

The best thing that resembles me is my gun that my father gave to me before he died, Magnum 357 an old fashioned gun, because I’m conservative that’s why  I am still alive.

As I was said, red rose means work for me, that means I need to kill a person today. I went to check my mailbox and saw some pictures in it, it was a foreigner man that I need to kill.

So I followed all day the man I should kill,,, he went home in his apartment and  I took a chance to kill him silently with my gun that has a silencer.

After that day I decided to hide in the village where I used to go and that’s where I saw her. it was my first time to feel like this, watching her makes me feel like I’m a good guy, the way she smile gives me hope that I can be that way too. When was the last time I smile? I can’t remember it too.

Another day came, I always waiting for her to come..as I was watching her crossing the stream she fall into the water.

I run as fast as I can to help her but I stop and feel like I am hesitating myself to show up, I’m afraid that I’ll scare her and I don’t want her to know me, not like me…a killer.

I let her mounted from the water and saw her face disappointed because her work is ruined, she ride on her bike and left. I saw her drawing materials on the water and I quickly get it and take it home.

I was just like a kid, very impulsive just because I wanted to surprised her I built a wooden bridge for her to cross the stream. Before she came... me with my man immediately leave after we finished the bridge, I put there her drawing tools and run to hide.

I was watching her reaction then a curved came from her lips, she was smiling and I’m pretty sure she likes it, all I can hear from her is a word thank you. I was really glad to hear that and I felt like we started to have connections.

After that day, I saw her putting her finished drawing on the bridge and I know she left that purposely as a thank you gift for building her a bridge.

How I wish I’ve met her before I committed my first murder.

After that I couldn’t help but wanting to see her so every time I wanted to see her, I just delivered flowers in the morning where she work.

Then when I knew that she was working at the park during weekends I look for a place where I can watch and see her clearly so I decided to rent an apartment where I can watch her through my wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter