PART I

HIDDEN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jung Jinwoon Story

I was holding a magnum 357 gun, an old fashion gun that no one wants to hold these days; it’s a gift from my father.

After she died earlier my mind went blank that the only thing I wanna do is to kill that person who shot her. I apologized to her for hiding her the truth about my identity, because of her I thought of having the reason to stop killing people…because of her I wanted to change but it didn’t happen…

Blood…she was lying in my arms, dying in front of me…why it should be end this way? this women…all I wanna do is to make her happy but I failed and end her life like this. It’s all my fault that she suffered this way, if I shouldn’t come out and introduced myself, if I didn’t show up she’ll not die.

People screaming, running like there are no way out, guns were everywhere… interpol surrounded me… I didn’t kill the target…so they turned me to be the target…my comrade has no choice but to kill me for not doing my job well…why?...because someone stop me…the woman I loved want to stop me for killing people and that was I did but it turned to be the greatest mistake of my life…I really wish I just kill the target…and now…all I can to is to blame myself…

After the incident, I wanted to hold her longer in my arms but she’s not breathing anymore, her heart stop beating. the FBI was running towards me…aniya! It’s not yet the time for me to surrender… I need to take my revenge for the woman I loved so I run as fast as I can, they didn’t chased me.

I run till I’m out of breathe… I reached the hideout were my boss was busy enjoying with his man for accomplishing the mission. I prepare my gun…I have no choice to kill them all because if I didn’t fight for this I’ll be dying without vengeance for her.

I kill them one by one till I reached the main room…my boss room, I opened it and I saw him standing pointing a gun on me and I’ll did the same.

I’m not afraid to die, in fact I was expecting it to happen…how am I supposed to live without her…even if I die I don’t care at all…

I look at his eyes and he was just smiling at me…and at a second I pull the trigger and shot him… bullets were flying…I didn’t want to blocked it so I just accept each bullet came from his gun, all I have is 3 bullets that will be enough to finish him.

After a minute, I found myself lying on the floor, bleeding...but the thing is… I don’t feel anything physically but the hurt I felt was inside of me…in my heart.

When I was young I told myself that the before I die I hope the last person I see is the person I loved the most but I was wrong and I was disappointed…

The last person I saw right now, who is lying on the floor with me and he stop breathing, is the person I hate the most. Now, I’m ready to close my eyes.

And then…

 

2 years earlier…

 

PARK JIYEON STORY       

It was raining….It was a sudden rain…

Perhaps that’s because I’m accustomed to living alone all by myself, nobody cares or worries about me, even if I get soaked in the rain. So it doesn’t matter whether I carry an umbrella or not.

My grandmother always says,  “Jiyeon-ah don’t worry the rain will stop soon and the sun will shine all brighter and one day you’ll find the one for you.” She’s such an old-fashion woman.

I’m 25 years old right now…and I’m waiting for my first love to come…soon!

It was a sunny day when…

I never expected to run into him like this…almost an hour passed since we faced each other, I remember the time I met him 5:00 p.m.

During weekdays, I work at my grandma’s coffee shop, there are a lot of customers during that days. All of the workers were busy serving the customers. And me, I’m busy outside the restaurant serving the other customers and making sketch as souvenirs for them, that’s the service that we give in our shop…other says it’s a crap but most of them love the idea.

It’s been a week that I received baby's breath flower from someone that I don’t know. Every weekdays that I am here working and I’m the first one who came to open the shop…and after that someone will knocked at the door and then leaved a flower. Pretty mysterious huh?

At night, time is all I’ve got, I sketch every night for those who want to have a portrait pictures of them and I have a lot of customers, they told me my work is impressive.

In times of work like this, I prefer to eat black bean noodles and drink soju, I don’t know but it’s a habit before I continue my works.

On weekends, I’m at the park to get a sideline job, a street artist, I put a sign board beside me saying “ 1000 won for a sketch” …well it’s not that expensive, anyone can afford it…right?

That was the day I  saw him…he went and seat on the chair holding a tulip flower, ask me how much is the sketch…I don’t know but maybe he’s the tulip guy and I hope he was.

I thought he was a foreigner so I speak in English language not knowing that he’s a Korean, I ask him to pay first and then he gave me the money.

Usually customers are strangers to me but this man felt familiar, as if I knew his whole life, from the moment he sat down in front of me. I also thought that this may be my best piece of work because he came at 5:00 sharp.

“Sorry I have to go” he said and looks like he’s in a rush

“Oh, I’m not done yet.” I replied.

But he promised before he leaved that he’ll come back next weekend to finish the sketch at the same time. Weird coz he gave me a smile like we truly know each other and left the tulips to me.

While painting him, I found something weird about him, he was lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter