Jealous deer is scary

Jealous Dragon and Playful Deer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan widened his doe-eyes and he can feel his blood like boiled.

"what the is this !!! i also have my movie but this thing ? arggghhhhhh......"

 

The cute singer ruffled his own hair in full frustation way. What thing that can make Luhan seem can kill someone today. Even Lay can feel his dark aura today.

 

"what's the matter, Lu-ge ? i see you look so frustrated and you keep cursed...say nice things, do not curse. It's not suit you" the innocent Zhang Yixing look at the frustrated deer and the deer only sighed.

"nothing....i'm just tired. Let me sleep first "

Luhan say with weak tone. He look so weary and Lay just let him, think maybe luhan really tired. Luhan close the door and throw his tiny body to his bed. Sighing once again, he open his laptop. Go to the last page that made him in frustrated mode.

 

"uhhh.....i hate you Wu yifan ! it just a photo session, you do not have to throw your hand on her ing shoulder ! and your hand in her head. I wanna kill you now. I hate you !!!" Now we all know what thing can made our luhan really want to kill kris now. The photoshoot session, luhan just found new prompotional poster for kris' new movie. The first which kris casually put his hand around main actress, wang likun's shoulder, and likun put her elbow on kris' thigh. See it make luhan want ripped the girl become pieces.

The second which kris put his hand around likun's head. Luhan swear he really want put the actress onto her hell now. The next minute, his handphone beeping. Says that someone have send him a message. Luhan see it and after that he put his handphone back beside him. It was /kris. But luhan seem no interested.

 

 

 

 

"Luhan? why you not answr my message ? where are you? are you busy?"

Kris is online now and want chat with him in weibo. Luhan just hissed and still not answering.

 

"Luhan? are you there? i can see you are online"

"i'm in your worst nightmare !" Kris so confused see the words. Luhan never told him such thing. He thinking the deer maybe in bad mood now.

"hey...what's wrong with you? you look like want eat some human?"

"what the hell you think you doing ?"

Oh crap....Luhan cursed now.

"do i do something bad? what my fault? i can't understand, hanhan"

"ask to yourself what your fault "

In his place, kris scratch his head, he can't get the idea why his cute luhan seem so mad to him.

"Xiao lu, come on....don't be like this. Tell me what thing that make you not in good mood "

"so....how's your movie?" Luhan try to change the topic.

"good. I can learn many things, i also learn how to play cello and piano. It really fun! the atmosphere so nice too. I can be friends with a lot new people. It was so nice"

"really? how your on-screen love interest. From what i saw, i thought you two pretty close. From the way you put your hand on her shoulder and you even wrapped your hand around her head. Look like real lovers "

 

Kris know what really happened, Luhan is jealous, again. The little deer jealous with Wang likun. And kris can't hold his laugh. So lucky luhan can't see him now,if not, Luhan must be kicked his now. And kris decide to tease his boyfriend more.

"are you talking about Likun? she's gorgeous. I really impressed with her,she not that pretty but i can't get off my eyes from her. So all my gestures to her are natural. I personally wonder if she have boyfriend. She really my type, my style "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter