The deer jealous ? Again ??

Jealous Dragon and Playful Deer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan wake up with happy and sad feeling. Sad because today is the time he must leave kris and going back to korea.

"I wish i can stay forever here with you " he whisper, hold the arm that wrapped his slim waist. Kris still sleep with his arm on Luhan's waist. But the deer boy can't hold his fallen tears, he become more sensitive these days. He used to tough boy, but now he can easily feeling his tears flowing. It must be because kris. The man is not in his side again and from now, Luhan must be make his habit to look at his right gone.

Luhan used to look at kris whenever Exo or Exo-M on the stage. The way kris talking or just a littlest gesture from tha taller always caught his heart. But now, Luhan can't see it all. No more duizhang who always counting : Yi er san...before they introduced themself. Luhan missed it all, but he can't change the situation.

 

Luhan traces kris's perfect face with his fingers. His black hair, his forehead, his thick eyebrows, which become one of his most fave part, his cheek, his nose and his y lips. Luhan can look at hi forever and never get boring.

 

'What are you doing, xiao lu ? play with my face ?"

suddenly the deep voice make Luhan immediately pulled his hands but kris grab his hand.

"Just touch it, touch me anywhere you like. I'm gonna sleep ten seconds more " Kris closes his eyes again, make Luhan chuckled with his cute attitude. Something that only Luhan and maybe Kris' mim can see it. The other side from Kris wu that people doesn't know.

Kris, maybe he look tall, and tough, look intimidating sometimes, but for luhan, his kris always look cute. He can whined too sometimes. Cute kris.

"We go to my filming location at eleven, so we still have two hours. Sleep more " kris push luhan back on bed, make the lovely deer pouted cutely.

"Don't be lazy, kris. We can work out together "

Kris' eyes sparkling hear it and his brain full of dirty thought .

"Work out ? " he smirking. And Luhan just realized that he have say the wrong choice of word. When kris smirking, it never be the good thing will come. It wll always the bad thing.

Kris' smirk never mean nice things.

 

 

"So....let's work out ?" Kris smirking again and with one quick move he pinned Luhan on the bed.

"Kris !!!! let me go !! you stupid dragon !!" Luhan shouted but not make kris let go his Luhan. Poor Luhan.

Kris look skinnier than when he still in Exo but Luhan also skinnier, and Kris still have more muscle than his Luhan.

"Eh ? Isn't this what you want, Xiao Lu ? " Kris kiss Luhan's jaw make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter