Lay is know ?

Jealous Dragon and Playful Deer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I'm not like that, Yifan !!"

 

Luhan swear he will kick Kris' ing when they go home. He feel so embarassed in front of Wang Likun.

"Come on, let's walk around " Kris linking his arm with Luhan and dragged him to other place. After give a small blow to Likun, Luhan follow Kris. And they see Xu Jinglei. The director of the movie. And other cast of the movie.

"Come on, hanhan "

 

 

Xu Jing Lei, Re Yizha and Zhang cao. 

Luhan bow politely to three of them and not long before that, kris get his turn to filming his part that day.

And his scene today is when his character have to try reconcile with Likun's character after they have a misunderstanding. And Kris have to chase and then hug the actress. The scene look so real and intimate.

Luhan try so hard to hold his jealous. He become weird these days.

It usually kris who always jealous in their relationship, but why ? why now  it become Luhan is the most jealous one here ? He knew already that kris doens't into woman, BUT WHY HE NOW HE JEALOUS MUCH ??

The boy can't get his eyes off from his lover, kris look so gorgeous and so charming. Sometimes he wondering that maybe someday kris will get boring with him and left him. Luhan become much worry these days.

Since Kris' case with SM, he become more worry person. He love kris so much, too much until he have fear that kris won't love him anymore.

He knew this is too much but he just can't hold this feeling. Kris' issue with girls make him worrying again. He scratch his hair, his brain full by weird thoughts these days. He can see kris put his effort to his character. It really different with kris on the stage, he become more enthustiastic and Luhan can see spark in Kris' eyes. He happy for kris, of course he will supporting him, he knew acting have been something that kris had interested for long time, even before they debut with Exo.

Luhan seem so absorbed in his attention to Kris. Suddenly his phone ringing and he see the ID :

Yi Xing

 

"Lay-ah "

"Lu-ge !! oh how are you ?"

"I'm fine " Lay can see that his Lu-ge's sound look so happy, adn Lay also happy with that.

He knew Luhan need some refreshing, Luhan look so tired these days, and with their Lost planet concert, Luhan seem so weary so much. Sometimes he can see his Lu-ge's eyes a bit redden, and he knew that Luhan need some rest, he have quite much burden in his mind. And he have to lead Exo-M, which isn't that easy job. So if  Luhan happy, he will smile too.

 

"Lu-ge ? are you still there ?"

"Yeah..what's wrong, Yi xing ?" They talk with chinese, their own language. The more comfortable with their native language.

"Nothing, but where are you now ? I just call you in your house, but your mother say that you just go but you didn't say anything to her? why so secret ?" Lay say with his innocent tone.

"Nggggg......i'm not in my house now. I'm in outside with my friend "

"Friend ? am i know him or her ?"

"Yi xing.. i'll tell you later " Luhan try to avoid Lay's question.

"Don't you say that you with someone that i also know right now. Someone from M. The former member " Lay refer to kris and that's enough to make Luhan startled.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yi xing-ah...what do you mean by that ?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter