The fight

Jealous Dragon and Playful Deer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight luhan will go to MBC to attend a technical meeting with his soon to be virtual wife, Miss A's Suzy.

Luhan? Don't need to ask. He not want to go. If he can choose then he don't want be in the show. Suzy is beautiful, that's for sure. But he not into girl. Not at all.

 

 

But he still go. However he still want to be a part of Exo

 So, here he is. In the MBC's building. For his surprise he meet with 4 guys. They say they are the host of WGM.

Lee Taemin from Shinee. The Shinee's cute now manly maknae. He got choose because he have been 'married' before with Son Naeun and the audience like this couple. 

L from Infinite. The vocal and the visual. The ice prince.

JB from GOT7. The leader of the rookie JYP's boyband. Formerly join in JJ project as a duo with JR.

Kim Soohyun, the young actor who always involved with suzy. Become famous because his role in Dream High.

 

 

 

"Annyonghaseyo. I'm Luhan from Exo " luhan bow politely to the guys .

"Luhan..hey " between them, maybe only taemin that closest with him. Because shinee used to close with Exo.

Taemin put his arm around luhan.

"Lucky you, hyung " JB said and grinning.

"Honestly, WGM not my favorite show " luhan said.

"You'll get used to ' soohyun said with nod from L aka kim myungsoo.

'Let'go..let's to upstair " taemin said and go to upstairs followed bt the four boys.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why should luhan. Why is not you ?" Kris said throwing his gaze to sehun.

"Luhan hyung.is okay with that then why should you keep complaining ?" Sehun suspicious because why kris keep complaining about luhan and WGM.

"Are you jealous, hyung ?" Baekhyun getting more suspicious.

"It so weird that MBC suddenly pick our group. Am I right ?"

"Yeah yeah whatever it, Laxy hyung " Sehun just shook his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Annyonghaseyo " Luhan bowing to Suzy and the staff.

"Annyonghaseyo..oppa-deul !" She smiled to all the guys.

There's something between Soohyun and Suzy . But only Taemin can see that. 

Yes yes...Suzy and soohyun have been dating for one year right now.If Lee seunggi and Yoona choose to announced their relationship. Suzy and soohyun choose to keep it secret.

 

"Alright..welcome in the technical meeting for the /newest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter