Chapter Six

~Should I Love Him~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Kai's POV~
I went to my last day of school with the guys. We had a lot of fun, and I would try my best not trying to think about Hyoyeon.

"Well, hey I better leave now, see ya later, also visit me sometimes." I smiled at them.

"Wait, are you guys moving?" Xiumin stops me before I leave.

"I don't know, it depends on my mom's mood." I just smile at them.

"Ya! your mom is always and will be scary." Kris says while walking to me. I just laugh and put my arm around Kris's shoulder.

"Group hug!!!!" Lay yells out. So we all hugged and then I left.

I waved back to them, "I actually am moving away." I keep on looking to the ground.

"Ok, you ready, I already packed up all your things." omma shouted from the car. I nod my head and go inside the car. I look at the school one more time and then we left.

~Two Years Later~

~Your POV~
I found out that I was sent to America for treatment, well I am here now. I'm on the plane going back to Korea. I can't wait to see the guys and mostly Kai.

~4 hours later~

"Aish, finally here." I stretched my arms. I stand up and get off the plane after I grabbed my bag. I walked to where they put the suitcases. I grabbed mine and walked to the exit until I heard someone call my name. I turn around to see the guys.

"Oh, annyeong!!!" I shouted out. I ran to them, "Ya! you guys became really famous!" I hugged them.

"Yeah, we became really popular!!!" Sehun says laughing. We all walked out and the exo fans were screaming their off.

"Hey, wait where's Kai?" I looked at everyone. They just look away and don't say anything.

"What is it?" I looked at them and they turn away. I stop and stare at them.

"What happened, why are you guys not telling me!?" I yelled at them. Then their fans were yelling at me. I just stare at them and grab my suitcase and walk away.

"Hyoyeon-ah!?" Chanyeol called me but I kept on walking. I looked to my side and saw Kai in the airport. I stop and just stare. They guys run up to me and look at what I'm looking at.

"Hey, isn't that Kai?" Sehun poi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter