Chapter Two

~Should I Love Him~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Your POV~
'BEEP' 'BEEP' 'BEEP' I wake up to see that I was going to be late for school. I ran and went to take a quick shower and changed right into my uniform.

"Oh gosh, I'm late!" I yelled at myself. I ran downstairs and put on my shoes. Then I said goodbye to my parent's picture. "Bye omma and appa, see you later." I smiled and ran out the door. I closed the door and started running. "Good-morning Mr. Won!!!" I yelled while still running.

"Good-morning Hyoyeon-shi." he said smiling. I waved at him when I was still running. When I got to the other street I ran into someone. "Mian hae, gwaenchanh-a?" I stand up to see it was Kai.

"Why were you rushing for?" he said while rubbing his head.

"I'm late!" I yelled at him and started running again.

"Why? it's only 6:45am." I stopped and turn around to look at him.

"Its only 6?" I said while catching my breathe.

"Yeah, why?" he giggled. He walked up to me and showed me the time.

"OMG!!!!! seriously why was my time wrong then?" I turn around and start walking slowly. Kai giggled and caught up to me.

"You probably saw your time wrong dummy." he smiled at me. I just fake a smile and start walking faster. "Ya! why are you rushing again!?" he yelled at me.

"Because I don't want to walk with you!" I yelled back. When I was walking I didn't notice that I dropped my phone on the ground. I just kept on walking and Kai picked up my phone. When we reached school he kept on following me. I would peek behind me to see if he was still following me. "Why are you following me!?" I whispered to myself. Then I turned around when I was about to fall until Kai grabbed me by the waist. I just looked at him with shocked eyes. I pushed him off of me as if nothing happened. "Why are you following me?" I cleared my throat.

"Because..." before he could finish Chanyeol was calling me. I look to see Chanyeol and I ran up to hug him.

"Channie!!!!!" I hugged him.

"Hey, what you doing?" Chanyeol said to me while smiling.

"Nothing about to walk into the classroom." I smiled back.

"Oh, Kai, what are you doing here?" Chanyeol looked at Kai with confusion. Kai hides my cell phone and then just shakes his head saying that he was pasting by.

"Well, you better get to class then." I smiled to Kai. I watched Kai walk away and Chanyeol pulled me into the class making girls gasping. I just ignore them and walk with Chanyeol. We both sat down and were laughing with each other while the girls were staring at me and Chanyeol. The teacher walked in and told us to go straight to our work.

So I was still helping Chanyeol. My next classes I would help some other exo member. The bell rang and it was time for lunch. I shoved everything in my bag and walked out the classroom. Then it became dark, someone was covering my eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter