Chapter Three

~Should I Love Him~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Kai's POV~
After that night whenever I see Hyoyeon, we would stare at each other then leave or walk past each other. Like we don't even say hi to each other anymore like we used to. It was awkward to even get near her. Well at least I can still see her around.

"It's finally my off hour," I stretch, "I wonder if Hyoyeon is in that empty room again." I walked where she last danced. I start to hear music, "It's probably her." I open the door to see Hyoyeon dancing passionately. I just stand there and smile.

Then she stopped and was holding onto her chest. I ran up to her to see that she was in pain. "Hyoyeon-shi are you ok, let's go to the nurse's office." I was helping her up until she told me to just give her, her bag.

I grabbed it and gave it to her. I watched her as she pulls out a small bottle of medicine out. I was just shocked, I never knew that she had to take meds. She coughed a little bit and was gently patting her chest.

"Hyoyeon-shi why do you take medicine?" I looked at her with worried eyes and help her up.

"It's nothing, just that..." she paused for a while then looked at me.

"Is there something that I don't need to know?" i look at her confused and scared. She just nods her head and looks to the floor. "Hyoyeon-ah?" I touched her shoulder and she turned away from me fast. I saw tears falling from her eyes and I walked closer to her.

"Please, can you go?" she looked at me with tears filling her eyes. I just nod and walked away. I stopped.

"I better stay, I can't leave you like this." I turned around and looked at her.

"Please leave me." she whispered. I ran up to her and hugged her tightly. "Kai, go away!" she tried pushing me away. I just hugged her tightly. I don't know why but when I saw her cry, I felt like I should have comfort her.

"Cry it all out, even though I don't know why, just cry it out." I patted her head lightly. She started to cry a little more and stopped. I looked at her and wiped her tears. She just smiled like a fool and looked up to me.

"Are you better now?" I just stared at her. She nods her head and go turn off the music.

"Class is about to end, I need to go change." She left and I was there just standing and looking at her. I walked out the classroom to notice that Hyoyeon was just sitting on the floor crying. I was going to walk up to her and comfort her until the class bell rang and I saw Chanyeol run up to her.

They both hugged each other and walked my direction. I turn around and just keep on walking, why did my heart hurt so bad. It can't be that I do like her.

"I just met her, also she is Chanyeol's friend." "That be weird, better try to forget her." I told myself while walking away.

"Jongin-ah where are you going?" I turn around to see Kris.

"Oh hey, chingu!" I just smiled.

"What's wrong, wanting to have Hyoyeon as your girlfriend?" he teased me.

"What no, you are totally crazy or just drunk!" I walked away thinking how he knew that I liked Hyoyeon.

"Man I was kidding don't need to ditch me." he caught up to me laughing. I faked laugh and pretended like I was kidding also. "Why are you acting so weird?" he looked at me.

"Umm...nothing just thinking what should I do after school." I kept on walking forward. After my other classes it was lunch and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter