Chapter Four

~Should I Love Him~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Kai's POV~
I wasn't even a sleep yet and she thought that i really were. She also kissed me on my cheek, good thing she notice that I was blushing.

'Ugh! what am I thinking she doesn't even like me, she is only thankful for helping her duh Jongin. Remember to forget about her she is Chanyeol's friend and Chanyeol is your friend.'

I woke up to see that Hyoyeon didn't wake up yet. "I think I better make breakfast for her since she let me sleep here last night." I stood up and went to the kitchen. I looked in her fridge to see nothing.

"I think I better go buy some food for her and a lot of other stuff. I went to put on my shoes and closing the door quietly. After 2 hours I came back to see that Hyoyeon still wasn't a wake.

"But it's already 7:45." I looked at my watch to remember that it was already the weekend.

"She probably likes to sleep in on the weekends." I walked to the kitchen and organized everything. I started cooking omurice.
~Your POV~
'Mmm something smells good downstairs. Wait is Kai cooking downstairs.' I get out of bed quickly and walk downstairs to see that Kai was cooking.

"Kai-shi?" I walked up to him.

"Oh, your finally a wake, I was cooking for saying thanks for letting me sleep here." He smiled and then went on cooking.

"Hey you didn't have anything in your fridge so I decided to buy stuff for you to cook at home when your hungry." he was focused in cooking instead of looking at me.

"Here let me help you." I walked over to him.

"No it's fine, you can go sit down since I'm your guest and you let me sleep here for free, so I'll do it." he just smiled. I turned around to sit at the table. I was watching him the whole time, watching him make some spills and being clumsy.

I just chuckled at him, "Hey! make sure that the food is edible!" I yelled at him. He put the food on a plate and walked over to me.

"Tadah! Here is my awesome cooking." He put down the plate. I just looked at him. "What it doesn't look good, it's just omurice." He sat down across from me.

"No, first time for a guy actually cooking for me other than my dad." I picked up the spoon. He stared at me while I was trying my first bite. "Ya! stop staring at me and eat already." I just laughed. After we ate, we both washed the dishes and we were hanging out for a while.

We watched tv and talked about exo, about each member. I also told him about Chanyeol in the past. We had a lot of fun talking to each other, just us two. I looked at the clock that it was already getting dark.

"Hey I think you should go, it's already getting dark." I said while standing up. He stand up and nod his head as if I was his omma and was telling him to go to school before it's late.

"Hey! can I come over sometime again?" he smiled at me while putting on his shoes.

"Ummm..." then I started to think about my parents. "Yeah, I guess so, being alone too much is boring." I smiled at him. He just smiles and nods his head. As soon as he walked outside and closed the door my chest started to hurt.

I fell to the floor. "Aish! why, why does it hurt so much right now." I crawled up the stairs and went in my room to look for my medicine. But I couldn't find it. "I need to call someone." I slowly was about to faint until my phone started ringing. I quickly stmbled to my desk and grabbed my phone. I saw Kai's number on it.

"Kai-shi!" I was happy that he called.

"Hyoyeon-shi, is something wrong, why does your voice sound so different?" I couldn't talk anymore.

"Kai-shi...?" I fainted on the floor. I kept on hearing someone calling me but I just didn't know who it was.

I peeked open my eyes to see that I wasn't in my room anymore. I looked around to see where I was then I looked at the side of me to see that Kai was sleeping there holding my hand. I just smiled, but my body felt so weak.

Then I saw Kai waking up, "Kai-shi?" I said quietly. He looked at me in surprise and was smiling.

"Your awake, I better go get the doctor." He stood up and soon he was about to run away I grabbed his hand.

"Please don't go Kai-shi." I whispered. He looked and me with startled eyes. He sat back down and held my hand between his hands.

"Ok, I won't leave you, don't worry." He smiled at me while holding my hand tightly. I just smiled lightly and went back to sleep. Then I felt the sun shining down at my face. I open my eyes that the curtains were open. I was trying to sit up but I couldn't.

"Oh here let me help you." I heard someone's voice. I turned to see that Kai actually did stayed when I told him to stay. He ran to me and helped my sit up.

"I went to go grab your breakfast, and mine as well." he smiled at me while grabbing the small table. He put the food on it and went to get a water bottle.

"Ugh! I hate hospital food though." I just stared at the food.

"Then you wanna try my food, I bought from the cafeteria downstairs." he looked at me.

"No, it's fine." I smiled weakly.

"Hyoyeon-ah!?" I heard someone yell. I look to see Chanyeol and the other guys.

"Channie!" I smiled.

"Hyoyeon-ah why didn't you tell me that you were sick." Chanyeol came and sat down next to me. I just smiled and nod my head.

"Hyoyeon-shi you look so pale, you probably should eat a little." Chen said to me.

"Am I really pale." I looked at them and see that they all nod there heads. I just chu

"Awe that is so cute, they're probably dating!" Kris teased us.

"Ya! you wanna die." Kai laughed at him. I look at Chanyeol to see that he was still sad.

"Channie, if you don't smile then you're not giving me strength." I said while smiling.

"Sorry, it's because I'm just really worried." Chanyeol turned away.

"it's ok, I bet everyone is." I looked to the other members smiling and nodding her heads. CHanyeol just smile and nods his head.

"Here I'll feed you instead since I'm your bestie." Chanyeol took the spoon from Kai. Kai just smiles and grabs his breakfast.

"Ya! Chanyeol hyung, Kai was suppose to do that not you." Sehun says while glaring at Chanyeol.

"Ya! geanchana." Kai says smiling. After we ate, we all were watching tv and were telling scary stories while some members scared the others. Whenever that happened I would freak out and scream, sometimes the nurse comes in to tell us that it is the hospital and we need to be quiet.

"Oh! I need to leave, omma wanted to make do something." Chanyeol stood up and waved while running out the room.

"Yeah! I think I'm going to go too." Everyone stood up and walked at the room while saying bye to me first. Then Kai got up and was about to go also. I felt like someone I got really comfortable was leaving me like omma and appa that left me. Then I saw Kris and Kai talking outside my room. I wish I could hear what there talking about but I couldn't because the were too far.

"Hey you should stay with Hyoyeon-sh, why are you leaving?" Kris looked at Kai.

"Because I was never home for a long time now." Kai just looked at Kris.

"Hey if you want her to be your girl then you got to support her and stay by her side." Kris smirked.

"Ya! when did I ever wanted to make her my girl?" Kai yelled at him.

"Hey, I notice that you already like her." Kris smiled. "I'm your best friend of course I can tell if you like a girl ok babo." Kris started walking away. Kai turns to look at me and I turn away thinking that I wasn't trying to listen. Then I saw Kai walk back in the room.

"What are you still doing here, I thought you left?" I said while looking away from him.

"No actually I will stay here and company you." He said while sitting down next to me. I just nod my head, and keep looking the other way.

"Is there something interesting outside?" Kai said while staring at me.

"Ya! there is, I think." I whispered to myself. He just laughed and the tv. "Let's see if there is something to watch on tv." He was going through the channels. Then we ended up watching a movie.

I was staring at the tv, until I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter