Angels

Once an angel, always a freak.

"Angels? Why the hell would Angels exist? You may be thinking about this while you are reading. Unfortunately, you are closing your mind to the reality that Angels does not exist just because you cannot see them. As the Lord says, he will bless those who believe He exists without even making sure. But why do we, humans just believe in what we see? Yes, we are playing safe. But in these kind of things that the Bible is saying, why won't we believe them? Is it because you're calling yourself matured enough to believe in these things? Angels are the one who are guiding us. All of us humans have our own angels, and we can't be denying that!

--
Today, Heechul is been renewing. Because it's the second time he came across the Earth from heaven. Many things have changed, one of them is probably technology and how people is rude these days; Earth is perhaps advanced than of the heaven. Heechul can see it through. Half of the Lord's abilities, angels can see and hear 20 times better than humans. As he passed by Jessica Jung-- Oh yes, you are not mistaken, that woman he met a while ago was Jessica Jung, he's denial isn't he? But as soon as he was about to leave, he stomped onto something. He doesn't know what it is but it seems like a device that is like a technology. Heechul looked through, and his senses made him felt dizzy by the way he can see the future. Before he can find out, he's on his daydream already. "Where am I?" his figure in his mind kept walking, though his mind has no end. "Hee," finally, a voice replied. It was somehow familiar for him, "This is Jungsoo. That device you are holding is important. It was fate that you had got it. Keep it, never let anyone see it." Jungsoo appeared in front of Heechul; astounded, he stepped back. "What does it do? Let me understand." Jungsoo then flipped the world and it seems to appear to be a flashback. He was standing in the middle of a woman's house. The house looks dull, and lonely. The woman was perhaps taking drugs and coughing at the scene. All until, someone knocked on the door. A man appeared right when the woman opened the door, "Hyoyeon-ssi," the man handed him that device Heechul was holding. You may be wondering, Does it have important files? Is it a bomb? The man was staring at him blankly but evilly, if you know what I mean. "What is this again, Eunhyuk?" she asked in despair, still coughing out some air. Without any word, Eunhyuk locked the door behind them and cupped her cheek, whispering, "I found it in P.O.T company. I think they'll be using this against you. If you received this kind of thing, don't ever do anything to it. Many have been a victim of this device."  Hyo came out crying and crying as Eunhyuk shush him, "Sweetie, it'd be okay. We'll protect you. I'm an agent, remember?" 
"You're an agent but that company will ruin everything! Plus you are working with them, how can it be okay?"

"They need us agents, they won't do anything stupid. Just this time, trust me, kay?"

"No, Hyukkie! That company have killed thousands of people with this device! How can I trust you again?"

"....Just don't touch that call button if ever someone calls. It will paralyse you for ten minutes, and it will explode. Which will make the F.B.I think you commited suicide for taking a medicine; which caused you to paralyse. You get me?"

The scene was flipped as soon as the conversation has ended; Jungsoo went patting the elder's back as soon as he heaved out a helpless sigh. "I trust in you, buddy. I know you have a lot of things in learning. Remember how you learned about Humans in one da--"

"Just stop, I'll take care of it. Bring me back to reality." the other elder just shrugged it off and Heechul was back into reality. As soon as he find out he was surrounded by people. He was lying on the floor touching his head, how come people will not even care?
 

You silly angel, can't you even lift yourself up?
 

He stood up helplessly without accepting all the people's help, walked out and held tightly on that device. "I will surely stop this nonsense"

Silly, it's not that easy. How can you stop something without you having your Identity?


SEOUL 00:15:49

"Hey, who is that guy you just met a while ago?" the skinny woman chuckled, hitting her arm lightly. "Why would I be interested in knowing him, Mrs.Im?" she shot a glare back at the skinny woman; making the woman burst out into another chuckle then again. "Oh," the woman fumbled her fingers through the depths of her bag, perhaps finding that thing Heechul caught a moment ago.

 

I'm sorry but your plan didn't work, unfortunately.

"I'm sure it was here. Taecyeon oppa told me to sent it to you." she groaned in despair, still finding it through her bag. "Don't you think that white-shining guy you asked me earlier was a pickpocket? That he used his beauty trap to distract us? Tell me, is that thing you're gonna give me even valuable?"

"Silly girl, that thing isn't even worth a value! It's like a blue box or something. Even a snatcher won't have an interest in that." 

"It won't be missing if it was just there." 

"Geez, Sica. You're not helping okay?"

"Eh, I'm not expecting a not-so-valueble blue box if you say so." she shrugged off and dragged that girl away. But hence; they saw that guy helpless, should this be their chance? 
 

In just a second, Yoona dragged her to follow along the man, "Hey, I'm not that of the desperative type, you know." the blonde whispered, not too loud for Heechul to hear, but as we know Heechul can hear half as God can, right?

Heechul knew that the two femenine were following him. He stopped; then thought. Maybe I can use them to let me have a home? 

Not very appropriate, Mr. Kim.

He turned back and bowed at the women. "Do you, little angels need something?" he blinked, waiting for the women to answer. 

The two girls went on nudging each other, telling each other who to talk first. As a coincidence, Jessica went first. "Ah, Hi. Uhm, we're just wondering. Ah--"
"Hi! My name is Im Yoona!" the skinny woman stretched out her hand for a handshake. "Oh, that's a very nice name. The name's Kim Heechul." he looked down at the hand, looking back at the skinny woman; confused on what he'll do about it. Yoona grabbed his hand and taught him for a handshake. "Nice to meet you."

"Name's Jessica." the cold woman just glared at him, nothing to do. 

"Do you care for some cup of tea?"

 

Angels don't drink tea, silly. Now, what will you do?


Bang.