Dolorous

Once an angel, always a freak.

Dolorous, does anyone know that? Dolorous means; expressive of misery or grief. Thank you, google. Grief, is definitely how you will feel when you have lost someone. Of course, this angel right here, doesn't even want to lose this freak he liked from the day tbat woman was born. Could it be destiny? He was living in heaven peacefully for more than a decade, and the time he liked someone, really? Now?

Day before the angel made his way to the Earth

As they say; God can almost see everything. God can hear and see one hundred times better than humans, He is perfect almost the best of them all.
"Park Jungsoo," the elder was astounded by the call of the Lord, perhaps was he honoured, or nervous because he is gonna be sent down?  "Yes, my Lord?" he bowed at the presence of the Lord he worships. "Look down," by the instruction, he looked down and scanned the scene, it was someone. Someone who is planning to put  a death to someone he has hated. "But, Lord my God, who is he going to termin-" the Lord has shush him long before he can finish his words, 

"...Jessica Jung,"

The conversation was no longer to be heard as the Lord never want to eavesdrop anymore. There is only one person who would die to save this freak who never listen to anyone.

March 12, 2030
An angel was perhaps standing and reading a book beside a one, big, bookshelve which he has adored because there's a lot of fiction about angels. It was rather ridiculous for him, because all the fictions were criticising them(angels). "You are perhaps wondering why I came here to the earth," he slide the book back down within where it's placed and made his way onto the couch, sitting comfortably. "You know I am a stubborn angel with a rank of two stars, and heaven is the most peaceful place you can live on. But somehow, I don't know why I find Earth more interesting," he sighed in despair, looking down long before looking back ,"You may be thinking it's because I have lived up for more than a decade and I loathe it. No, defintely no. It's because every angels in the world has it's own work, to guide, and to protect. I was sent back to the eart- No, I was just sent, not back," he then chuckled and started the story.

December 30, 2013

A dark, shallow, boring office is there to have, with just a mixture of a man who looks so old and desperate, drinking a cup of coffee on the night. "So, did you get her information?" the man twirled on his chair , facing the window. "Yes, sir" he scoffed in amusement, lending out his hand. "Give me the information, and send her my offer." 

"Yes, sir,"

"Jessica Jung, you are my next target for today. If your bestfriend, Im Yoona can't even be dead for a car accident, I'll be using you as her weakness." he rolled his eyes down for more, forming a smug smile. "Worked part time for almost twenty times but hence you got fired?" he shook his head, throwing the folder onto his table. "You little freak." 

January 1, 2014
Heechul was deeply shocked as the Lord has given him the permission to go through this sort of mission; to at last protect her. "But, how do I--" the elder was about to ask how he would travel, long before that he was already teleported down by the Lord. Not  everything was ready, Heechul needs to live there by himself. He needs to gain a house, money, and everything. He needs to make an effort to do something. Yes, he has powers but he can never use them to kill, indeed if he use them to kill someone, he will vanish into pieces. Because that is not what an angel is. An angel is sent to protect, not to kill. He landed carefully into the city of Seoul as the Lord stopped the time so someone wouldn't suspect his sudden appearance into the earth, somehow he find the city beautiful because of the people roaming around, maybe he was new, or not used to it? "Aah, so this is earth, and this is where she lives, eh?" he chuckled softly, "Eh, why is he so white, mommy?" A kid suddenly stopped and looked at him from eye to eye, as Heechul is, he was afraid; as he looked into the child's eyes he was so fragile. Could this be every people's personality? he thought, but then he bended down and patted the boy's head. "Be good and listen to your mom, okay?" he formed a smile as the child nodded, continuing his steps to his destination.

As the city roams around with the time, Heechul was already missing heaven because he wasn't use to this kind of place. But he thought in a second, I can adapt easily, for her. Things love can do, eh? You're wondering that, Love doesn't even exist in heaven they say, but do you wonder how much they give love to others, that makes them happy? Love is a major affection that someone can give, it is definitely the most reason why sometimes our heart can rule our brains. Sometimes, jealousy take over and make us weak. That we use only our mouth and close our brains.  Heechul passed by the stores and some girls, as he was confused why some girls chit-chat as he passed by them, he has many questions filled up his mind that he wanted answers for them, quickly  How do I live in this world? How do I find her? Where is she? and many things. Yes, how can he even live in here when he doesn't have an ID, nor house? How can he live when he is an angel? Can he be accepted in this world? Humans, are definitely different from angels, am I right?

As Heechul walked by, he saw a beautiful woman just as stunning as his girl. He didn't know why but for that moment he felt somehow giddy inside, he stopped and stared at the girl. As sort of mannerism, he slid his hands through his pocket and stared at her for the whole time. The woman didn't know, as soon as the woman looked at him, she raised a brow Are you trying to molest me? the girl thought. "No I'm not trying to molest you or anythin-- I mean, Hi! It's nice to meet you." Heechul was near there, wasn't he? For some reasons, angels can read humans' minds, but they can't read angels', for some reasons, that is. He then bowed, walked ahead perhaps the beautiful woman.

 

It might not be her. 

 

 

Silly.