Psychopath

Once an angel, always a freak.

"Press play, or press pause? Either of the two, but we all know nothing will truly change. 
Jessica Jung, a very quite - No, a very rude one, to be exact. A woman with no respect, no dignity, and no effort at all, but I assure you she's the best when it comes to things (she just never really master her talent). And as expected, things weren't going really way too good.

December 12, 2013
Flying plates, shattering sounds, shouting shallow voices, were perhaps filling the Jung mansion. The two elders just stood still in front of the monstrous thing, soul quenched, woman in front of them. Jessica Jung was half monster and a human, she just don't get things right everytime. "What the do you want to do in your life, huh? You became the world's best poem writing, music making, essay writing and a singer, now what the hell do you want to do? Sky diving and ? This is not appropriate, Jess." 

"What do you know about my life? You guys know I'm a ing freak and a psycho. For more than twenty years don't you know that?" she screamed in hatred, bashing another plate on the floor. "Don't you guys get near me again."

"Aah, here goes my devlish sister, again" Krystal only scoffed in amusement as she entered the scene; throwing her bag on the couch carelessly. "I'll talk to her later, maybe she'll calm down a little. Not now, she needs to cool down."

"What kind of talking, huh? You'll only probably pursue her to buy you clothes," her mother rolled her eyes, walking out of the scene and bashing the door on the master's bedroom.

 

"Gosh when did this family get better?" she quietly chuckled, fumbling her fingers against her keyboard's laptop. 

--

The white angel heaved out a deep, sad sigh. He was desperate to go down, but it was rather risky. Just as he was closed in daydreaming, someone patted his back and went to watch the family. "When will you even stop watching that person? You know, it's tiring when you never even made an action." he let out a soft chuckle, ruffling the elder's hair. "Anything, but not my hair" he sighed, not letting his eye away at the figure of the beautiful woman.
"You know if you do your best in guarding that woman, God might give you the chance to go down" the other person shrugged, still watching him with those beautiful pity eyes. "Jungsoo, not now. Besides, I don't think God will give me that of the chance. I'm too stubborn just right now to watch her." 

"Who knows? He might let you." he turned around and left the spot; leaving the elder alone. "By the way, Donghae was given a chance to go down and watch that.... I don't remember her name but will that give you the reason to push for more?" he winked before saluting the other elder, smiling.

The elder was purely shocked; he couldn't move because of the news. "Well then, if that's the case..." 

--

December 20, 2013

It was past 5 am and still, Jessica was locked up in her room. She wasn't weeping. Don't ever mention that word, she doesn't cry for a piece of . She was alone, sitting beside her bed, expressing herself through a way of expressing herself in writing a poem. Besides being a psychopath, loner, freak. This was perhaps her expert and her time to be normal. 

"In one glimpse you came, you never really understood my side"
 

With her perfect figure holding on her pen, she wrote carelessly and professionally; without even thinking. As she was writing,  Heechul was in his spirit; standing his figure while watching the little woman. He was mumbling out some words. 


"You freak, how dare you make me fall for you this hard."