Confrontation

Lips and Fingertips

46.Confrontation 

 

 

            Ilhoon tried his best to stay silent while VIXX danced to their song G.R.8.U. in unison.

 

             Their cheerful smiles, their cute lyrics… It all made Ilhoon want to punch someone. Especially when Ilhoon sees him turn around, acting all cute and sending heart signals on the stage when you are in the hotel, probably crying over the fact that you have no idea what you were going to do with the baby…

 

            “… Even turning it around, it’s Uwa~

 

            As a rapper himself, Ilhoon couldn’t help but acknowledge that he was a good rapper – and that he could hit the beat just fine… But who was he – to come up to you and just court you without you and his future in mind?

 

            The rehearsal ended safely, without Ilhoon jumping onto the stage and ripping that stupid hat off him. As VIXX lined up again to thank the staff, Sungjae pulled Ilhoon along.

 

            “Let’s go meet them, hyung!”

 

            What a good idea.

 

            The tallest, though youngest looking, member of VIXX greeted them first. “Sungjae! And Ilhoon Hyung!” Hyuk waved his arm about, his body proportion still a little awkward as hes adjusting to his fast growing height. “I didn’t know BtoB were participating in this event too!”

 

            Ilhoon could have said the same.

 

            “I saw your rehearsal, it was so cool! That whole scene change thing was so awesome!” Hyuk smiled innocently, his eye smile that he’s so proud of showing. “Ah, Ravi-hyung! Did you see BtoB hyung’s stage?”

 

            Ravi nodded, his low chuckle erupting from his chest. “Ah yes, that was such a cool stage,” then in a lower voice, “but I could never understand that whole undying love concept – I mean if the girl leaves, just move on, right?

 

            “…”

 

            “If she decides to leave you, it’s gotta mean she’s not really the one for you, right? Then why bother holding on?” Ravi continued, while the maknaes tried to grasp the concept of love – they were still young after all…

 

            Ilhoon can’t help but narrow his eyes at Ravi’s words. What an ungrateful man… Does he know how much you have suffered for him? The original sweet and caring noona, now resorting to trying hard to put on a happy face – but in truth as miserable as hell…

 

            And here he was – saying like it was nothing

 

            “I mean, anyone who expects the guy to continuously wait for you is probably an idiot at heart. Immature, childish and foolish-“

 

            BAM!

 

            “Ilhoon hyung!”

 

            “What the , Ilhoon?!”

 

            It took Ilhoon a moment to process what happened… Staring at his own hand, he noticed how it stung a little from the contact with Ravi’s face…  Did he just…?

 

“What’s the ’s wrong with you, Ilhoon!”

 

            And the dull fire that had originally died started up again. What wrong with him? He’s the one asking that? Ilhoon’s hand balled into fists again, as he dove towards Ravi, eyes narrowed and teeth gritted.

 

            This time, being more prepared, Ravi ducked quickly. Being the obviously stronger one, Ravi stuck out his hand and grabbed onto Ilhoon’s shoulder, pushing him back. “Hey, what the ’s wrong with you?!”

 

            “What’s wrong? You’re asking?”

 

            “I don’t know what’s going on! Suddenly you just pounce on me! What did I say?!”

 

            The maknaes on the side could only stare wide eyed. What’s going on? All Ravi hyung did was say something about love and suddenly Ilhoon punches him…?!

 

            Ilhoon dove forward again, but thankfully this time, the maknaes reacted in time to pull him back. “Do you know how miserable she is? Over you? And all you are doing here is saying these cold hearted words!”

 

            Ravi’s eyebrows rose. What was Ilhoon saying?

 

            “And to think she’s pregnant with your baby – “

 

            Sungjae’s hand was quick to clasp Ilhoon’s mouth but it was too late. Judging from Ravi’s widened eyes, he had already heard it. Rushing to push away Sungjae’s hand, Ravi urged Ilhoon. “Go on, what baby?”

 

            “Don’t pretend you don't know. I know about your so called ‘not lovers but still intimate’ relationship. And how you couldn’t tell the world about your love because of your jobs!”

 

            “Wait, hold on, that’s not –“

 

            “Don’t pretend! I saw the message you left under her door, the message that said to call you. And back then I thought maybe you did care about her after all, but here you are, speaking like you don’t care if she’s in your life or not!”

 

            “Look, you’ve made a mistake –“

 

            “Stop lying already! I called the number, and it was you who picked up! You told me your name was Kim Won Sik -

 

            Ravi’s anger rose, as he couldn’t seem to get Ilhoon to listen to him. He was usually patient, but when the situation is like this, even he can’t seem to stay calm. Taking a deep breath, Ravi unleashed his anger. “WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE UP AND LISTEN TO ME!”

 

            “…”

 

            “Thank you.” Ravi rolled his eyes. “As I was trying to tell you – it’s not me. I know the phone thing seemed like a piece of solid evidence that I’m the guy you’re looking for – but mind you – we have a group phone. It just happened that day I was the one who picked up the phone.”

 

            “Okay?” then… “If it’s not you, then who is it…?”

 

            Ravi thought about it for a moment. It’s pretty obvious who it was – the story Ilhoon just blurted out seemed too similar to be coincidence…

 

            Ilhoon knows what Ravi is thinking, “Don’t you dare try to hide it – I know you know! She is dear to BtoB, so if you try to hide the father of the baby from us –“

 

            “Well I just want to discuss it with him before –“

 

            Suddenly a low voice interrupted Ravi’s words. There stood Hong Bin, eyes wide with shock as he repeated the words he said previously softy.

 

            “She’s pregnant?!”

 

__

 

GASP - he knows!

ohhhh what will happen nextttt???? 

haha you guys love these cliff hangers - admit it :D :D

i'll see you guys real soon again. *waves*

 

 

<3 Yoonah