III.

✯ Honey, My Love, So Sweet ✯ {ONHOLD}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE CONFESSION

How am I supposed to breathe if this jerk keeps on hovering around me like I'm some sort of invalid. Ever since he purposefully told Seungho oppa about our "relationship", he has been wearing this disgusting smile, looking at me with heart shaped eyes. His whole demeanor contrasted mine as I sulked, remembering the events that transpired a couple of hours ago. I gave him a glare and proceeded to try to pay attention in class. Information about limits (def. approximation - see Calculus) and the rules that govern them registered in my mind as I pondered about other things. Limits. Distracted, I started thinking about literal limits - ones that were not mathematical. I needed to test Luhan's but I need someone who's capable of being subtle yet calculating. The only person I could think of is Mr. President himself and with that I started thinking.

Silently forming a plan in my head, I pretended I wasn't feeling well and excused myself. I sent a quick text to Seungho asking him to meet me on the rooftop in about ten minutes, complete with promises of answers and the real score between Luhan and I. I needed to tell him the truth, even if it endangered his life. I didn't want things to be awkward between us anymore and I won't pretend that I didn't want us to continue where we left off. I felt something for him and I hope he felt something for me too. 

I hastily walked past a teacher, clutching my stomach in fake discomfort. When given a look, I simply muttered "Crimson Wave" and said teacher didn't spare me another look. I reached the stairs and suddenly the nerves hit. I didn't actually think about what I was going to say or how much I was going to say to him. Winging it, I opened the door and walked towards the edge of the building. Closing my eyes, I enjoyed the sun shining down on me for a couple of minutes. When I heard the door open, due to the loud creaky noise it usually made, I assumed Seungho arrived.

Gathering as much courage as I could, I told him the truth.

"The reason why I wanted to talk to you was because I like you. I need to protect you. Luhan owns this school and as long as he has power over us, I can't bear the thought of you being hurt. He threatened to hurt you if I didn't go out with him and I'd rather be the one that's suffering. Honey, my love, so sweet. These words describe you perfectly. You are my knight in shining armor and I'm tired of being played for a fool. I want to be with you as long as you will take me."

Scared of his rejection, I kept my position - my back turned against him and my eyes painfully closed.

"You shouldn't be scared of me. I was lying when I said that I would hurt him," the voice sounded oddly familiar. It definitely wasn't Seungho. 

"What?," as I turned around I was met into a deep hug. Recognizing the person as Luhan, I tried to remove him from me but failed miserably.

"I like you okay? You are the only person brave enough to stand up to me. You don't treat me as if I'm something to fear. You make me feel like im human." I didn't know he felt that way. I was still confused on some things so I decided to speak up.

"But why do you constantly tease me? If you needed a friend, you could've told me and I would've gladly been one for you."

"I don't want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter