II.

✯ Honey, My Love, So Sweet ✯ {ONHOLD}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE AGREEMENT

"Luhan, get off me!" I roared, pulling on my own arm while still holding onto Seungho's.

"Dara, don't act so easy. You look so desperate right now." Luhan replied smugly as he looked at Seungho. I certainly was not desperate! Okay, I may have been a little passive (I wanted Seungho to keep holding my hand) but Luhan was getting on my nerves. How dare he say that I was acting so easy.

"How she acts is of no concern of your's so please, if you may release her." Seungho angrily said. Luhan let me go and left the scene before us. I turned to Seungho and thanked him.

"Thank you so much. I'm sorry for what you saw. That guy loves to bully me so much." I bowed as an added apology. He looked at me and smiled and told me that it was okay.

"You're gonna be fine now right? If he continues to bother you, just tell me and I'll come to your rescue. I know it's been literally been a day, but I want to know you. Would you like to go out with me sometime?" His head was down, his cheeks red from embarrasment. I didn't notice that my cheeks were flushed too. I gave him a resounding yes, too enthusiastic if I say so myself and we exchanged numbers. I returned to my room to notice that most of my classmates left for the day. Guess who was left? Surprise, surprise it was my favorite person in the word. Not.

"What are you still doing here? I'm warning you, if you try something again I'll call Oppa on you." I threatened.

"So it's Oppa now?" He darkly said. I gulped. I took a good look at him this time and I noticed that his eyes were darker, as if some hunger is consuming him. 

"What's wrong? Are you okay? You don't seem like yourself." He didn't reply. Being careful now, I made a move to my things to get ready to leave. As I did so, Luhan engulfed me from behind. 

"The only one you should be calling Oppa is me." He whispered in my ear and I shuddered, panic surging throughout my whole body.

I tried to resist, pleading as I said "Luhan, get off of me. This isn't like you."

"If you don't want anything to happen to him then you better break it off and start going out with me. Or else, Mr. President will disappear and you'll never see him again." I trembled as he spoke, his voice laced with intense seriousness. I turned around at looked at him, his face unreable. Luhan was rich, being the son of the school's owner, and I knew he was capable of dispatching someone he didn't like. 

"Okay." As soon as I muttered the affirmative, a smile etched on his face. I smiled in return. I didn't want anything to happen to Seungho. As much I wanted to go out with him, I needed to make sure he was safe. 

"Yeobo. I'll walk you home now okay?" I simply nodded. It was such a strange sight. I have never seen Luhan act so sweet before, and I might have fell for it if I didn't know how he really was in real life. He took my things, and carried it along with his bag. As soon as we reached my house, I tried to take my bag from hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter