I.

✯ Honey, My Love, So Sweet ✯ {ONHOLD}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HOW IT ALL STARTED

So I like this guy.

No really, I like this guy.

I have never felt this way before. Well you see, I have never.... I MEAN NEVER... fallen for someone. I had crushes but never really liked them to the point that I would consider it love. But man, if you saw this guy, you'll fall for him too. 

He's tall, good looking, highly intelligent, and the school's student body president --- qualities that I highly value. I don't want some dumb jock or a simple pretty face: I want to have intellectual conversations with my boyfriend. You know what I mean? But sometimes things don't go the way you planned. This guy that I'm talking about? Let's just say that I never got with him. Instead, I fell in love with someone who was the complete opposite of me. 

My name is Sandara Park and this is my story.

I was peacefully sleeping on my desk during my break when a loud noise woke me up. As I adjusted my glasses, I saw the one person I never ever wanted to see: Luhan.

"Hey Four-Eyes! Nice Drool. Hahahah!" And my other classmates joined in. I grew agitated.

"Yah! Come here you deer!" I ran to him and started pulling on his hair. He shouted in pain and tried to get me off him. I tugged on his hair as hard as I could as revenge for embarrassing me. And yet my classmates were unfazed but what they were witnessing. It was our normal dynamic -- he embarrasses me and I impose pain. It was routine I should say. But lately things have changed. I didn't want to be that careless girl anymore that kept letting anger get the best of her. I met a guy. Okay, fine -- I didn't meet him and I doubt he knows I exist. He was Mr. Role Model: an A student with the propensity for success and government. I, on the other hand, was an average girl. And as I saw him pass by in the corner of my eye, I immediately stopped tugging. I straightened myself and fixed my clothes which roused the interest of my mortal enemy.

"What was that?" Luhan asked, picking himself up from the floor and standing as well. 

"Hmmm?" I pretended. This guy was dense.I doubt that he would even notice my admiration for that smart guy.It was better for me to lie even though I was terrible at it.

"You just stopped. And it happened because of that guy." He concurred. He did have brains after all. But I couldn't let him know that I liked Mr. Role Model -- I myself didn't even know his name. I only knew those things about him because of my friends telling me how smart he was based on rumors and gossip. And besides, I would just get picked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter