Encounter with the Fiance.

No One Stands In My Way [E. X. O] { ON HOLD }

Even if she didn't want to admit it she had to. She was lost. Mr.McCanzee didn't give her a compass and she was running without thinking of where she was even going. Hannah looked around and suddenly she landed on her and winced in pain.She fell into a pit. She sighted and stood up on her two feet. She jumped and tried to climb but it was no use. She couldn't get out. *why did I fall in anyway* she thought and cried for help. 

 

Even after hours of shouting no one came. She sighted and continued to shout with hope. No one. She gave up and stood there, doing nothing but stare up blankly at the sky. With the little last hope she shouted again but this time it was not in vain when a rope was tossed down. She gladly took it and climbed out. she dusted herself clean and looked up at her saviour. She stretched her hand out "Hi..I'm Luna, nice to meet you" hannah stared at it, bowed and turned around to walk away. Luna found it rude..really rude *i saved her and this is how she is* she thought " Hey you!!!!!!! how dare you. I saved your life and this is what I get??" she shouted. Hannah paid no attention to it and continued to walk while Luna ranted behind her. 

 

 

Hannah's eyes shot wide when she heard those words "Maybe your parents didn't teach you manners" she ran to Luna with blazing eyes "You can say what ever you want about me  but don't say that about my late parents" her blazing eyes slowly turned normal and tears started to well up in them. 

 

 

Luna soon regreted her words *late parents? her parents are dead?* she thought "I'm sorry but you should've said something ya 'know. I can't take it when some one ignores me.." Luna pouted and Hannah  found that really cute.

 

"okay sorry, thank you for the help" hannah bowed "I'm Luna.." she smiled "I'm hannah" with that hannah left. "Where are you going?" Luna yelled, Hannah turned to her and hung her head down iin embarassment "I-I don't K-Know" she answered and Luna bursted out laughing. Tears welled up in Luna's eyes and she wiped it off.."Y-you d-don't know w-where y-you're going?" Luna was barely able to speak because she was laughing so much. Hannah bit her bottom lip "But can you please tell me where is Arrendelle?" Hannah asked. Luna stopped laughing and looked at her "Why?" she asked. Hannah sighted "Can you just tell me.it's none of your business" she answered boldly. "I'm not gonna tell you if you don't tell me" That was Luna's answer *what a curious girl* Hannah thought and rolled her eyes.

 

"I want to meet queen Elsa because I heard from father that she had powers, and she learned to control them. I also have powers and can't control thm so I wanted to aske for help"  Luna's eyes brightened and sparkled "Powers..you have powers??" Luna asked curiously and Hannah only nodded "Wow..what kind of powers?" Luna asked "Ice................." hannah mumbled. "Really!! that's great! can you show it to me??" Luna asked but Hannah shook her head "I told you I can't control it...you'll get hurt" hannah answered. "So tell me where arrendelle is.." "Let's go together...i'm going there too!!!" Luna excitedly said. Hannah nodded, she was happy that someone was going with her but she warned herself * don't get close to her hannah...*

" but we'll have to hurry, if we hurry i think we'll be able to reach arrendelle in 5 days if we go by leg. *5 daySSSS!!!! but i haven't walked that far before* hannah shouted in her thoughts. 

 

 

_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

 

"Are we there yet?" hannah mumbled "We've only walked for an hour hannah-shii don't be weak hurry." luna paused and waited for Hannah to catch up but a strong wind more like a tornado appeared and blew small trees and plants away. 

 

Luna and Hannah grabbed onto a tree and suddenly men with guns and swords appeared out of no where. And from the tronado a man stepped out....

 

"Dear hannah..long time no see.." The guy said as he smirked. He was their neighboring Kingdom's Teria prince Edward. Hannah's father ed him like he trusted himself. Hannah knew from hr ability that it was their kingdom who attackted theirs. "What are you doing here edward?" Hannah asked firmly. "Why..? Can't I see my fiance?"

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yes!! we're done with this chapter..I hope you enjoy it!!!!!