Mysterious Voice~~

No One Stands In My Way [E. X. O] { ON HOLD }

 

 

 

Now they were walking to the so-called place the pack of wolves mentioned. They had no where to go and somehow ended up going with them. "So~~ can you please tell me your names?" Hannah asked the group of boys looked at her and Luna. "I'm chanyeol, also known as Happy virus.." "I'm Kim jong-In called Kai, please call me Oppa....." " I'm Baekhyun, but they gave me the nickname Bacon" "I'm Kris, nice to meet you" "I'm Kim Jong-Dae mostly called Chen, but I prefer Chen" "I'm min seok, Xiumin is also how they call me, nice to meet you hannah" "I'm Suho, the leader here, let's get along well" " Kyungsoo but called D.O " " I'm Luhan, call me Luhan oppa" "I'm AB style Tao~~~~~ " "I'm Yixing but they call me Lay nice to meet you" lastly the one with the cold eyes said "Sehun".

 

"Hannah Jung.....but how did you know my name" Hannah asked. " we just know" suho smiled. "So we are here..." tao said and pulled Hannah inside the house. It wasn't very big but not very small. It was old and it looked abandoned. "Here?" hannah and luna asked as they stepped inside the house which was covered with dust and spider webs. "Just wait okay?" Kris said and they walked into a room which looked like a library. Sehun and chanyeol pushed one of the big book shelf aside a appeared a door. 

 

Luna and Hannah were shocked! " Come in" Chanyeol said as he grabbed Luna and Hannah's wrists and pulled them inside a big house, beautiful. "Wow" Luna exclaimed as she looked up and spun around.

 

*remember dear,learn how to love* something spoke in Hannah's mind. * must be hallucinating* she thought and ventured the house. After awhile they all sat around the living room. " So can you please explain everything again.." Hannah askd, she was still not clear of what she heard. " You are the only one who can stop Edward since you're the only one who had the ability to. Edward's power is strong like yours but not as strong as yours. Mr.McCanzee said you are still not able to use it well so we will train you how to use it...and he gave me extra bottles of the potion since you'll need more" Suho explained "Wait, you know Mr.McCanzee?" Hannah asked. "Yes.." chanyeol answered " He was the one who asked us to search for you." Tao explained. "Where is he now?" Hannah asked

 

 

They looked at each other and inhaled deeply. "He was killed" that left Hannah at shock. "Then what about the kingdom, the people who fought in the war?" " Mostly they were killed and some were captured"

 

Deep in her heart Hannah was dieing * It's all my fault, only if I had fought with them..not run away..that would have been better* she blamed herself. 

 

" Let's eat dinner" Kyung-soo called as he came out the kitchen. "Yeah, let's go hannah" Luna pulled her up from her seat. 

 

 

 

NEXT DAY~~~~

 

"Wake up Han..the boys are calling us" luna called as she pushed Hannah to wake up. "Go..I'll come soon" Hannah said as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Okay" with that Luna left the room. * Hannah remember not to be too near to them, you're not able to control it yet." she warned herself but then the old voice came in * Hannah dear, remember to try to be near them and try to love. Don't be afraid.* She looked around the room..no one. She pushed it off and went down after she washed herself.

 

 

She went downstairs and was greeted by 11 boys except sehun who was only just looking at her, rolled his eyes and turned away. Hannah saw that action clearly. * what is wrong with that boy? he gives me goosebumbs..* she thought and sat down with Luna but still abit far. "What is it?" Hannah asked, she heard from Luna that the boys called for them. " Why don't we go train now...?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AAre Our chapters too short?? Two updates in one day!!!! GREAT!! now the connection is so slow..but we still updated. We hope you liked it....maybe it's boring now but we'll try to change that~~~~ Bye~~~~~