Destruction~~

No One Stands In My Way [E. X. O] { ON HOLD }

"You have no right to call me that when you killed my parents.." Hannah answered and Edward just smirked. "Baby, I haven't seen you for years and this is my greeting?" " You're trying to kill me, so this is my greeting?" Hannah asked as a little smirk plastered on her face. Edward laughted evily "Maybe i won't if you be on my side" Hannah shook "I'd rather die then be with you" Hannah smirked. "As you wish" he signaled the men and thy came running to you as if they were going to kill her, and believe me they are. *No, hannah you must not* hannah warned herself not to use her powers. She closed her eyes tightly, waiting for what to happen next. 

 

But unexpectedly a wolf bounced on the men and chopped of their heads. Luna shircked and closed her eyes. other 11 wolves came out and growled at the men. Edward looked to one of the wolves "Bad timing.....It was just getting interesting" and ran off, with his other men alive. The wolves didn't run after them and looked to the two frightened girls. Hannah fell on her when they changed into............humans.

 

"Don't worry, we won't bite" One guy informed her as he stepped near Hannah. " Is she dangerous?" another asked. "I don't think so.." another answered the boy's question. The boy who walked near Hannah stretched his hand out for help. Hannah ignored it and stood on her own. The boy pulled his hand back. " are you alright miss?" he asked and Hannah nodded.

 

"Where are you heading to?" another boy asked "Arrendelle" Luna plainly answered while her eyes locked to a boy. Hannah giggled in her mind. *wait..what did i just do?* she questioned to herself. She smiled. For the first time in 15 years she smiled and It came form a girl she met an hour ago. The boys gulped "You can't go there" They informed. "Why?" Luna asked.

 

"There is no arrendelle anymore" Luna rolled her eyes. "Puh lease.... don't lie" she said sarcastically. "Really, arrendelle got under attack, all kingdoms and citied were." another boy answered

 

 

" What do you mean?" Hannah asked, lost at their conversation. "Every kindom in this earth was taken over by the monster you just saw" *Monster? H must b mentioning Edward.* Hannah thought. " So where will we go hannah" Luna hugged hannah arm. Hannah shook her head "I don't know." she answered. " Are you Princess Hannah Jung of Doris?" a boy asked and hannah nodded her head.

 

 

 

" You're the only one who can save us from this mess." A boy said and Hannah was looking at him with a WHAT-THE-HECK-ARE-YOU-SAYING? face. The boy got the signal. 

" Edward had captured everyone and you are the only one that can free them." "What do you mean? I can't free them!" Hannah answered, she was so lost in this conversation. " In the prophecy it is written A Girl named hannah will free the world from destruction. right now the world is in danger since Edward is trying to take over it. You are the only one who can stop it Hannah. We need your help." "What do you mean??" "Edward is Evil......"

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone!!! This story was inspired by my dream from last night and Frozen.

It will be a fantasy story. Hope you enjoy it, if you do maybe we'll reach even 20 chapters...keke.!!!! Thank you for subcribing KAMSAHAMIDA~~~ -PIxie~~~Dust