Beginning

No One Stands In My Way [E. X. O] { ON HOLD }

 

 As tears dropped to the soft pillow where she laid,her eyes were puffed up because of all the crying. All she ever did was cry. She pushed herself up from bed and went to the bathroom. She was horrified of her reflection * I'm a monster* she thought and a tear rolled down of her already puffed up eyes. She stripped herself off and took a long relaxing bath.

 

"Princess Hannah..are you done?" her maid asked as she knocked on her room door. No answer came and she left the clothes infront of the door. She hasn't seen her princess for like a year. Hannah didn't allow anyone to come in of her room nor did she stepped out. She was afraid to face  the world. She wasn't afraid of the world but she was afraid FOR the world.

 

" Hannah..can I come in?" her mother the queen asked as she knocked on her room door. "Sure" hannah answered and gladly opened the door for her. She didn't shut her mother and father off. They always encouraged her and helped her as best as they could. The mother hugged her daughter and smiled. She shivered as she walked into her room when the cold air inside hit her. Hannah's room was winter when it was summer outside. " Dear, can't you control it?" her mother asked, concerned. Hannah shook her head "It's getting worse everday mother. What do I do?" She said as her eyes filled with tears. " Let me call your father" with that she left the room in a hurry.

 

She ran as fast as she could. Finally she reached the big throne room where his husband was. " Dear, something is terribly wrong" she informed him. They rushed to Hannah's room which was cold as ice. " What happened?" the father asked as he stretched his hand out and a snow flake fell to his hand. They looked around the room. It was worse than a minute ago. They quickly closed the door and hugged their arms. " Hannah" they yelled . No answer.." Hannah!" they shouted but still no reply. "Where are you?" then they heard soft whimmpering and tears falling. They looked in the bathroom and saw their daughter........... her hands frozen .The girl looked up to her parents " M-M-My H-hands..Thei-r Frozen" "Oh my god! bring her to the carrage...Hurry" the king shouted to the butler. 

 

They carried Hannah in and the king and queen also stepped in " Go to the sorcerous..Hurry." The king commanded and they dashed off.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"It's gettin worse." The sorcerous said as she touched the girls hands. "What's wrong?" The queen asked. " Her emotions and feelings are dark and sad. The feeling of sadness taked over like her heart and her powers also do. She must learn to love...or else there is no way to save her. If this continues on, the world is in danger. Her powers are way to strong to be stopped " The mother cried of the feeling of loosing her only daughter. " Is there any other way? Can't you create a potion like you did last time?" The king asked " No..the potion that i made was only to stop her powers for a little time. I can't do anything" The sorcerous hung his head low. 

 

Suddenly one of the soldiers rushed in. "Your majesty..there has been an attack on the kingdom.." "What!? Now??" The king shouted " Yes your majesty and sadly we are loosing. We must hurry back"  The soldier said firmly but he was trembling inside.

 

"But what about Hannah?" The queen asked "I'll keep her safe your highness..you must go and keep the Kingdom safe. I'll think of a potion to keep her stable" with that the Queen kissed her daughter's forehead "Bye..be safe" and left with out another word.

 

 

"Now let me see..a little bit of this and a little bit of that.." the sorcerous called Mr.McCanzee said as he travelled the room looking for potions and medicines, anything good for the princess and threw them at the pot.

"Dear one. you'll be fine..I promise" he said as he put the potion in a small bottle. He took some in a spoon and slowly poured it in the girl's mouth. The girl got better instanly and sat up from the couch she was laying on. "That will last a long time. Take this and only drink it when it is extremely necessary." He said as he placed the bottle in the girls hand. "Mr.McCanzee, I heard news..." One of his servants called Aren said "Well what is it?" Mr.McCanZee asked "It's sometthing that has to be said in private..please can you meet me outside?" Aren asked and Mr.McCanzee nodded "I'll go for awhile dear..I won't be long" he said to Hannah and went off.

 

"Wow look at this place" Hannah murmured to herself when she saw all the books and potions, maps and symbols. She stood up on her two feet and looked around. Gliding her hand on the smooth table. 

 

Suddenly Mr.McCanzee entered with his head hung low. "Dear..i have something to tell you and don't freak out okay?" the girl nodded lightly. Mr.McCanzee paused for a long time " Your parents were killed in the battle." Hannah's knees grew weak and fell to the ground. As tears swelled up in her eyes, she criend a bucket full. "Mr.McCanzee. Th intruders have headed this way..they are after Hannah" Azen came shouthing in.

 

Hannah's head shot up.. Mr.McCanzee pulled her up "Dear one, you must run away" with that he took a bag and began dumping in food and medicines in. "I c-can't just go..what about you?" hannah asked.."we'll be fine dear it is you they are after. Now go, hurry!" he pushed hannah out the door. Hannah ran and for the last time looked back..."be safe" she murmured and ran as fast as she could.. *Mom, dad. I'll avenge for your deaths*

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!! first chapter is done...hope you enjoyed!!!!!!!!

Isn't chanyeol manly here??????????????

Isn't Chanyeol Manly+handsome here?????+gorgeous??