The beginning

Protecting you

When Way reached her VERY own classroom, she found out there was lots of people crowding near her classroom. She thought to herself:"This must be the power of GG". She end up squeezing into the crowd and it took her 10 minutes to enter her classroom but there's more trouble adding on....GG and Crayon pop(except Way) was glaring one another. She then went on to lock all the doors and windows, letting them to continue their fight.

"It seems like you guys already know each other then self introduction is unnecessary right?"Way felt like she was talking to herself, before she knows anything she grabbed by someone else."You better give me a reason why are we here?"Hyoyeon had pinned Way to the wall and she couldn't breathe not to say to talk.

"Let go of my sister!"It was the first time Choa had shouted at someone else."Hyo if you want her to talk then let her go,you don't anyone accused you of murdering people right?"Taeyeon had used another way to ask Hyoyeon to let go of Way."Way~ah are you ok?"Choa was worried about her and the members gathered around to see how is she.

"Unnie see am I not fine?"Way assurred Choa, although they were always bickering but blood is thicker than water. At crucial times Choa would cared for Way more than anyone else. "I know you guys are pissed about having to transfer here, but I'm sure there are times you want to just have fun. If you stayed here fun is all I can say"Way tried to persuade them.

"Then do we've to wear like you guys?"