4

Protecting you

"Ouch! That's going to hurt alot"Even being pinned up to the wall, Way could even laughed."What's so funny?"Hyoyeon was getting agitated."To have to stop pinning people to the wall, you'll make it a habit. I know you still don't feel comfortable with us but what to do? We feel the same too but we're trying to be friendly towards you guys but it seems like a impossible mission for us. You can don't believe what I say but maybe it's time for you to learn to trust people, since you guys are uncomfortable with us we shall leave first".

"Way~ah why are you trying so hard to be their friends?"Gummi was curious about Way's actions."Unnie she can't live without making new friends everyday"Choa joked alittle about Way, Way pretended to be angry and hit Choa but she was actually mentally thanking her sister for saving her without the need to explain much about her behaviour. But it actually worked as no one have any doubts about Way anymore.

"Unnie I've something to talk to Way for a while, so maybe you guys can go back to class first"Without losing any time, Choa drag Way away."Do you think we can trust that midget words? For your information is not you"Hyoyeon was asking for opinions and upon the word'midget' Taeyeon's ears perk up, without looking at her Hyoyeon immediately told her it was not referring to her.

"Rather than we guess about their motives, what about let's just confront them? This way maybe it would be better, as we won't be suspicious with one another."Sooyoung spoke up while munching her handful of tibits.The rest of them were looking at her and finally spoke up."Maybe it's time for us to buy more food for Soo already"Tiffany was hinting that maybe Sooyoung was right, instead of guessing around why not let's just asked them directly."Better be true or else the food monster will hunt you guys"

"Maybe the food monster is you"The rest of them were joking around with Sooyoung while she was defeated by 8 of them.

"There's something going on with you and apparently you're hiding behind me right?"