Flashback

Protecting you

"Well I guess that's over, we finally can study peacefully"Ellin was glad that everything was back to normal."That's right"Gummi and Soyul couldn't agreed more

Flashback

"Wait! Don't go... I NEED YOU!"Way held onto Tiffany's hand to prevent her from leaving.When Way realised what she had said, she mentally facepalmed herself. She looked into Mr Jung's direction to ask for help but he mouthed back'Save yourself' and acted like nothing happened. But.....

"I think what my sister was trying to say was, she needs all of you to stay otherwise we can't start our lessons as per normal."Choa stepped up and speak up for Way, she separated both Way and Tiffany's hands too."Why should we even study with you guys?"Hyoyeon asked."Because if you guys study in another class, you would create chaos and won't be able to study. The result would be...you can't even graduate from here"Way clearly pointed the points where every student is concerned about.

"You got a point there, and we'll study with you guys for the sake of graduating"All of them agreed to stay even though they didn't like it.

End of flashback

"Why don't we tell them the truth?"Choa asked."Unnie let's say a hypothetical question, if we do tell them what proof are we going to make them believe us? Not to say GG, what about our members?"Way proposed the questions back to Choa, but why Choa believe Way?

Flashback

"I don't I think I'm talking nonsense at the time like this HEO MIN SEON"Way gulped at the last three words'HEO MIN SEON', Choa would never said Way's full name unless she's angry with her."I can tell you but promised me, you won't tell anyone even our members and most importantly trust me"Choa nodded in agreement.

"It all happened early in the morning....I was invited to Mr Hwang's room as the principal of SM High asked for a favour and in return, we would get to merged schools with them. It was because Mr Lee believed that someone or rather some group would want to replace them as no.1 high school girl group and would hurt them of course. Mr Lee thought our school would be the best choice to protect them as we or rather Crayon Pop doesn't catch anyone's attention, so we're chosen by Mr Hwang to protect them"Way was exhausted with all the explaination.

"That explained your weird behaviour but i'm still keeping my doubts for it, your my twin so the least I can do is to trust you"Choa showed her sister love for Way at a point like this

"Unnie I love you"Way was too happy that she hugged Choa."Get off from me! Min Seon~ah"But no matter what Way was still hugging Choa

End of flashback