Chosen ones

Protecting you

"Why would you want to merge school with a school like us,Mr Lee?"

"Well, I came with a little selfishness in it."

"What do you mean?"

"I hope you could do me a little favour"

"A condition for merging with our school?"

"Yes...."

"I don't think I could help you with this, I'm sorry"

"But....if you don't help there would be a crime happening soon!"

At this point of time Way was invited to the principal's room

"Am I interrupting your conversation?"

Way was asking at a low tone close to whispering

"I want you to give me your opinions on this matter"

"What's it about?"

"About merging two schools together"

Mr Hwang replied shortly

"But why aren't you guys happy about it, I meant that you guys doesn't show any happiness in this matter"

Way asked after looking at their expressions

"Actually, I hope to use the merging of schools to help me protect my students"

"Why do they need protection from us and why?"

Way started asking questions with curiosity filled her face

"The reason why I chose this school is because this is a new school and doesn't caught any unnecessary attention from the outside. The thing is I hope you and your group could help me this favor"

"Pardon me for being rude but why us?"

"Before I came here I did a research about this school and it seems like you guys have an image that doesn't catch any attention"

"Thank you for being frank to me but who exactly do you want us to protect?"

After hearing some truthful words from Mr Lee, Way seems to be mentally hurt by him"

"Sorry for being frank but I just you guys to protect nine girls only"

"Nine girls...GG!"

In no time, Way figured out who were the ones they had to protect

"Seems like you do have a little intelligence in you, so can you help?"

"I would love to, but if you put it as a condition for merging schools then I'm afraid all I can do is to reject you, Mr Lee"

" You mean you guys could help me if I didn't list it as a condition?"

Both Way and Mr Hwang nodded their head

"We don't need you to merge school with us, to ask for protection. We can treat it as a challenge, so that we can be stronger than now we are"

"Then I'm thanking you guys in advanced. but how would you guys protect them?"

"Do you have any solutions Way?"

Mr Hwang asked

"Actually before thinking of solutions, I planned to meet them first before anything"

"Actually I've to tell you something first....They're very hostile towards stranger"

Mr Lee was starting to worry about this protection thing

"Mr Lee if you want them safe, you've to trust us or atleast me"

Way saw the worried face Mr Lee had

"Then i'll count on you for this"

"Then where are they now?"

"They're in your classroom now,Way"

Mr Hwang replied

"Then I'll leave to find them first"

Mr Hwang nodded on her request

"Way, don't tell anyone especially GG about this plan"

"Ok...and by the way, I hope to get hold of the informtion of all the high school girl groups, so I can prevent any harm gets to them"

Then Way left the room

"Since you asked for help from us then, we'll try our best to help you. Now all we can do is to find out how many groups are out there and get their information"

Mr Hwang assurred Mr Lee