The Time Had Come

Love Is Blind

Zico sat in his hospital bed. Today was the day he would have his operation, the day that might make his life just that much better. To be honest he was slightly scared. What if it didn't work? What if something went wrong? He wasn't to worry about his own expectation's but rather his son's. What if he let him down?

Sighing Zico sat back and waited for everyone to arrive. It was only 12 in the afternoon and his operation was set for 3pm. It was then the door to his room opened and the sound of running hit his ear's.

"UMMA~~~~~~~~~" Jihoon squeeled, jumping up onto Zico's bed. Zico chuckled and took Jihoon in his arm's.

"Hey Baby Boy." Zico smiled and kissed Jihoon's forehead.

"Umma. Umma. Umma." Jihoon giggled and cuddled into his mother's side.

"Where's everyone else?"

"Uncle's and Noona are filling in form's." The boy replied.

"Ok." Zico smiled and held Jihoon close. He wanted this to all be over ASAP. Why? Jihoon had held his own Birthday off. He told everyone that his Umma was more inportant. It was cute really, They still had his birthday soup and cake, But the small 5 year old wanted to wait until his mother could see him to unwrap his present's.

No one protested and so here they were.

When the rest of Block B and Hyemi arrived everyone chatted and soon time passed by quicker than they all wanted. The door opened and in walked a male nurse.

"Hello Mr Woo, I will be your attending Nurse during your stay here, Call me Minho."

"Hello Minho." Zico smiled in the male's direction.

"Ok, Now the introduction's are over I'm afraid you will all have to say your goodbyes. Myself and Doctor Smith will be back in about 5 minute's to take you down."

"Thank you." And with that Nurse Minho exited the room. Silence loomed over everyone as they watched Zico.

"Umma get better." Jihoon mumbled into Zico's neck. Zico just smiled and rubbed the boy's back.

"Everything will go great. Have some hope, Jiho Oppa." Hyemi called out.

"You can do it Jiho!" The other's Cheered.

"Fighting!!!"

Zico smiled, tear's threatening to fall, carefully he handed Jihoon over to Hyemi and at that moment the Doctor and Nurse Minho entered.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Smith. I will be the surgeon today. There is nothing to worry about. Has everyone said their good luck's?" A male with a heavy accent spoke.

"We have." Zico replied, trying to keep his breathing under control.

"Ok that's good. As I said before, there is nothing to worry about, I have done this several time's before. Your attending Doctor you see normally will be helping you through everything after the Operation as will Nurse Minho. Nurse Minho will be bringing you down now." Zico just nodded. It was time. All he can remember is silence as he was wheeled down the corridor's then Nurse Minho's Voice telling him to keep calm.