3 Year's Ago

Love Is Blind

Jiho sighed and walked out the hospital with his manager. He should be upset, To be honest so should the manager. But Jiho was gaining something great with this and something that will stop him from what he loves the most. His manager sighed and patted Jiho's Back before they both got in the car and drove to the company. Everything Jiho had built up since before he debuted and everything up to now was about to be thrown away. What made JIho more upset was the fact he was also throwing away his band member's lives. It was his fault. That was all he kept telling himself.

The 15 minute drive seemed to go faster than normal. A lot faster. When they arrived at the building, Jiho and His manager walked in and up to the CEO's office both with heavy shoulder's. Upon entering the Office, the air seemed to get thicker. They sat down and both breathed in. It was on Jiho now.

"So, Care to tell me way you went to hospital?" The CEO sat back in his chair, Hand's together with a serious look on his face.

"Well, You know Jiho has been complaining of blurry eye sight?" The CEO Nodded for the manager to continue. "It's been getting worse, so we took his the the eye doctor about a week ago and then they told us to go to hospital... Which we did..." Everything went silent. Jiho wanted to cry.

"A-and?" The CEO's Voice wavered, he sat forward showing his full attention, Hoping his biggest talent wasn't ill.

"H-He's slowly going blind Sir... The Doctor Said it wouldn't have developed this fast if...."

The CEO had widened eye's. His Biggest Talent was Ill. He was going Blind.. But why was it speeding up so suddenly?

"I-if?"

"If He wasn't.... Pregnant...."

There is was.

Dead Silence.

Wide Eye's.

Mouth Agape.

Like everything was froze.

No movement happened for about 10 minutes.

"Oh. My. God...." The CEO sank into his chair and ran his hand's down his face. Without looking up he repeated. "He's Pregnant...? And Going Blind....?" Only Silence followed, just confirming the worst. The CEO couldn't bring himself to shout at Jiho. Just like the manage before. As Jiho knew, Yes he was Gaining a baby... But he was losing one of the most needed thing's to see that baby, To work... He was losing his eyesight.

------------------------------

 

After Leaving the CEO's Office Jiho left the building. He just cut his tie's with the company. JIho went straight to the dorm and sighed slightly. Luckily no one was home. He needed to pack and leave before anyone came back. Going to his room, He packed a couple of bag's and sat on his bed for the last time. Thinking back to the last couple of Question's the CEO asked him

 

~Flash Back~

"Whose the father? Is he in the Band? You need his help!" Jiho just shook his head.

"Yes he is one of the member's... But to put this burden on his shoulders.... I cant do that..." The CEO just sighed.

~End~

 

Zico sighed and picked up the picture of him and Block B together and smiled touching the father of his un-born child before stuffing it in one of the bag's and picking all up and leaving. He was doing a lot of goodbye's today.

Goodbye to the life he had built up since he was 15.

Goodbye to his brother's.

Goodbye to everything.

He was starting over.

 

~~4 Month's Later~~

 

Jiho groaned as he moved in his bed, sitting up with the help of his ex-manager and ex-CEO who happened to want to see him. He sighed and didnt take his sight off his hands.

"Look... Jiho... Your brother planned this with us, Please?" Jiho frowned slightly at his ex- CEO's Words.

"Yeah. We told them your pregnant and that your just having a break. We didnt tell them about you being blind. Please just come and have one last farewell. That way when you give birth... You can just disappear and at least to that way it will be easier to break that Block B will be disbanding... At least to them.

"How? How can I go? I'm Only 7 month's Pregnant at the moment. My Son isnt even born yet.... And I already only have not even half my sight left...."

"We will be with you... Please?" Jiho gave up. He will do it. If it make's thing's easier for  Block B. He will do it.

"Alright..." The CEO smiled and tried to hug Jiho, If only his massive bump wasnt in the way.

"Thank you! We will repay you for this!" Jiho just nodded.

 

And that's how he ended up at a resturant in a private room with his CEO and Manager waiting for his band member's.

"Here wear these." The CEO passed Jiho a pair of Black Sunshade's. JIho squinted at them before putting them on and sighing.

"Are my Eye's that bad?"

"Sorry Son." Jiho just nodded and sat back.

They waited.

And Waited.

And Waited.

But the other's never ended up coming. No one knew why. It was also the last time Jiho heard from the CEO and his Manager.

 

~~9 Month's Later~~

 

Jiho was in his hospital bed. He had spent the last month here. Why? His Doctor deemed him to dangerous to be on his own and pretty much blind. When Jiho entered his 8th month of pregnancy all he could see where faint light's. It was then he started to cry himself to sleep. He would never see his child's face. There was also a strong chance his child would be born they same as him.

Here he is a month later. He can hear his brother whispering comforting word's into his ear while holding his hand. He can hear other voice's but only focus' on his brothers. The time had come. He was about to have his baby brought into the world.Though he knew he couldn't see anything, His eyes were wide open and he was crying. Up to the moment he hear the cries' of a baby he was a complete mess. His brother told him he did a good job. Jiho couldn't help but smile.

"Remember you were taught to hold a baby? Hold your arm's like that Jiho..." Jiho did as the Doctor said and then he could feel something warm being laid in his arm's. The Warm squirming thing was screaming but he now calmed down.

"Taewoon Hyung... W-what does he look like?"

"A Perfect Mixture of you and his Father...." There was silence, But Jiho had a massive smile on his face.  Maybe being Blind and having a child will be a miracle.

 

~~ 1 Year Later~~

 

"Congratulation's Sir. Your Son has prefect Eyesight!" Jiho smiled brightly and rubbed his son's back.

It really was a miracle. He Hoped his Son, Jihoon would grow up well. And do the thing's he couldn't.

 


 

 

I Know this is a mess. But to be Honest it's only to tell you why he disappeared.

 

Enjoy! The Next Chapter will be the real start.

 

 

22/02/14