Present Time

Love Is Blind

Zico nodded his head as he listened to his secretary, Hyemi They were childhood friend's. And She helped Zico with Jihoon. But today she was going over the new list of student's he was teaching. It was an up and coming group. Today he was handling the Rapper's. Like the Rapper he is himself.

"UMMMA~~" The squeal's of the certain almost 4 year old boy brought Zico and Hyemi out of their conversation. Zico opened his arm's and waited for the boy to come to him. And of course within second's his son leapt into his lap.

"Hyemi-ah... Is he dressed properly?" Zico moaned out as he hugged his son.

"Don't worry. Nothing's mismatched. He's wearing the same as you to be honest." Zico Groaned again. All he knew is he put on a pair of jeans, a shirt and a sweater.

"Yeah.... Are the colour's matched?" Zico heard a sigh escape Hyemi's lip's.

"Yes Woo Jiho! Yourself and your Son. Woo Jihoon are both dressed perfectly fine. Now Listen." Zico Just nodded and felt his son settle down into his chest. He held his Son close and listened to Hyemi again.

"Today you have.... Park Chanyeol... Wu Yifan... Kim Jongin and Huang Zitao Coming over. They all need to have a bit of the Rapper Zico's touch. They are coming from SM and will be here in an hour."

"Ok... None of them know?"

"No." Zico nodded and sighed.  "Right... I will be off to go get them half way. They will be staying the next couple of night's here."

"Alright, Me and Jihoon will prepare. Right, Jihoon?"

"Yes Umma!" His son sung into his chest. Zico chuckled and helped His son to the floor before standing himself. He heard the front door close, indicating he was alone now with his son. Jihoon took ahold of Zico's hand and lead his Mum to the living room without bumping in to anything.

"So, We need to set up the spare room Jihoon. Then we have to go to the studio. Alright?"

"Yes Umma. This way!" His Son beamed and with that they set up the bedding in the spare room.

Once they were done, Jihoon lead his mum to the front door and helped put on his shoes. Of course Zico felt guilty asking his son to do these thing's. But in a way he was glad. He felt close to his son like this. Jihoon handed Zico his coat and Zico pulled it on.

"Ready?"

"READY!" Zico chuckled.

"Remember, Once we are outside, Lock the front door ok?"

"Yes, Umma."

And with that Jihoon Took ahold of Zico's hand and lead his mother out the house and down the road to the studio. It wasn't a long walk. About 15 minutes? Of course it was a quite road, so Zico never panicked about Their safety. Once they arrived Jihoon let go of Zico's hand as they entered the building. Zico walked with the support of the wall to his studio. Working here for almost 3 year's he knew how many step's and door's it was until his studio. When he arrived he waited for Jihoon to come back with the key. It wasn't a long wait.

"UMMA~~ I GOT DA KEY!" Jihoon squealed as he ran and hugged his Umma's leg before unlocking the door and they both go in.

"Thank You Jihoonnie! Can You turn on everything?"

"Yes, Sir!" Jihoon giggled and went about the room.

Everyday was like this for the Woo family. Sometime's Zico's brother would come and help out. Other's it would be just Zico and Jihoon together. When Jihoon turned three Zico taught Jihoon small thing's like how to compose small song's. Of course, Zico didn't expect much, Jihoon was only three. He was still learning how to speak. But his son never complained to him. Even when he was born, Jihoon was never hard to handle. Of course Zico had a lot to Learn as a Blind Parent, But with his Determination he never gave up.

Feeling about, he found his seat, sitting down and soon, Jihoon was sat in his lap as they fiddled about with the button's as the computers' came to life, Of course Zico was slightly worried every time he meet new people. I mean he was Blind. And relied on his almost 4 year old son. But that didn't stop his love for work.

Now all mother and son had to do was wait for Hyemi and the trainee's to arrive. Zico pulled out his phone asked Jihoon to call hyemi, When Jihoon passed the phone back, Zico put it to his ear and waited. Not long after Hyemi picked up.

"Zico? Did you arrive at the studio? Is everything ready?"

"Yes, Jihoon helped. But can you make sure when you arrive? I'm going into the recording booth for awhile to check the mic's and other thing's. Have you picked up everyone? How long are they staying?"

The was a chuckled on the other end and the Voice of Hyemi telling people to e quite before she responded.

"Ok, Yes they are here and excited to start training. We will arrive in about 5 minutes. Also, I think they might be staying for a about a week or two, so they will be able to help you at while they are there. I'll check everything's on when we arrive."

"Ok, Thanks. "

"See you in a minute." Zico hung up and placed the phone on the counter.

"Right, Son. Let's go into the recording booth."

"Ok, Umma. Oh Oh.. Umma!"

"Yes?"

"Can I play?"

"Sure. I can go and check everything on my own." With that Zico was left to check everything. He was in the booth for 15 minute's when the door suddenly opened. He could tell who it was, the step's weren't heavy and close together. But light and far apart. It was Hyemi.

"Hyemi. You arrived?"

"Damn! I wanted to scare you. It never does work!" Zico laughed. "Come on! I'll help you out to meet them." Zico nodded and held out his arm, Hyemi took ahold of it and helped Zico out of the room. "Jihoon! Come help your Umma!"

"COMING!" There were heavy thumping step's then Zico felt his son hold onto his leg. "Come Umma. Time to meet new friends!"

"Let's go." Zico smiled and waited as Hyemi went off to bring in the new Trainee's. It was time. And to say Zico was nervous was an understatement. He was finally going to put everything he had been working on to work again.

 


 

 

So, Is it ok?

Next Chapter will be When the EXO rapper's meet Zico.

Enjoy!!!

 

 

26/02/14

Wednesday 16th February 2014