Operation Date

Love Is Blind

After the great new's, They all got Jihoon's head checked out. With an all clear they all headed to a resturant that Jaehyo had booked. When they finally arrived, Jihoon had woken up and Zico had told his son of the good new's. The poor boy broke down and cried into his mother's neck.

"U-Umma... Getting better... I always... B-believed... U-umma special!" The boy mumbled. This small heart warming statement had most of them crying. Zico on the other hand was smiling while hugging the life out the small boy. He was still shocked and wasn't going to keep his hope's up just in case. But he was happy.

After calming his son down, Zico was helped by Hyemi while ordering. Once the food arrived everyone dug in, small conversation's popped up about how Zico handled being blind. And when they found out he was blind before seeing Jihoon most of the boy's once again cried. They cried more in the last two day's than they had most their live's.

When they finished the boy's all paid and left, going to the local park to make Jihoon happy.

Afte hour's of playing they headed back to the appartment. There Zico left Jihoon with the boy's and Hyemi while he made his next hospital appointment. He was surprised when he was told he already had an operation set out. After a long conversation he headed into the living room and with the help of Jihoon he sat on the empty space on the sofa.

"Well, I have some more good new's." Zico suddenly declaired.

"What's that?" Hyemi wondered. there was nothing exciting happening, right?

"I need to have my appointment's cleared from the 12th of August to the 26th. A week from today, I'm having my operation."

Everyone looked at Zico with wide eye's. They weren't expecting it to be so soon. As if Zico read their mind's he continued.

"My Doctor pushed it forward as much as he could. He said I deserved it and that I shouldn't have to wait."

"CONGRAT's!" Everyone cheered. Jihoon jumped on Zico's lap and cheered for his mother.

Hour's later at, 8am. Zico put Jihoon to bed before going back with the other's. After discussing a few thing's with Hyemi he decided to in form the other's.

"Ok... I hope you guy's don't mind. But I want to wait until after the operation until we tell Jihoon who his Father is. I guess it's something I want to see with my own eye's."

"That's fine. We understand." Jaehyo responded.

After chatting for a couple more hour's everyone headed to bed.

Zico, Jaehyo and P.O in Zico's Room.

Taeil, Kyung, U-Kwon and B-Bomb int he guest room.

Everyone slept with light heart's and smile's on their face's.

 


 

 

Upvote, Comment and Subscribe for faster update's!!!!!

Edit's Later.

 

Enjoy!!!

 

05/08/14