Something

Why Are You Shaking My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"NOONA!!" a familiar voice call out your name. It was Jungkook who just come near to you and Jimin. He's quite shocked when he saw you was crying.

"Noona.. why are you crying?? What Jimin hyung did to you?" Jungkook ask as he look at Jimin.

"Ehh?? naega wae? (why me?), yahh!! you can't suddenly accuse someone like that.. how dare you accuse your hyung" Jimin said. His tone a bit angry but not at all.

"Geurae? ahh~ mian.." Jungkook said to Jimin.

"So, who did you cry noona?" Jungkook ask you with concern.

"Your brother" Jimin answer his question for you.

"My brother?? jinjja?? what he did to you noona?" Jungkook ask again.

"He date with Soo Mi" Jimin answer his question for you again. You just standing still.

"Why hyung answer for her?? Noona love V hyung?" Jungkook ask while open wide his eyes.

"Wait~ dating with Soo Mi noona?? maldo andwae (no way)" Jungkook said while laughing.

"Why are you laughing? what's so funny?" You ask. You look at him with cold expression.

"Noona.. come follow me" Jungkook suddenly grab your wrist and bring you somewhere, leaving Jimin alone again.

"Yahh!! where do you want to take her at?" Jimin ask while sigh. Jungkook didn't answer his question at straight to the destination. You just follow him.

 

JUNGKOOK POV

I think something misunderstanding happen between Hye Ri noona and V hyung. Why must V hyung date Soo Mi noona since he already loving Hye Ri noona? They must have misunderstood.

I bring noona to see my brother at home. When we arrived at home suddenly I saw V hyung holding Soo Mi's noona hands. He hold tightly and say thank you to her. I was really shocked, I thought there's no way for V hyung date with Soo Mi noona. But they really did. I saw Hye Ri noona expression. She look so sad.

Then, V hyung and Soo Mi noona saw us. They look quite shocked.

"Hye.. Hye Ri-ah.. why are you here? Kookie.. what are you doing to Hye Ri?" V hyung asking.

"Me?? I'm the one who should ask you that question.. what are you doing to Hye Ri no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter