Save Me

Why Are You Shaking My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUR POV

I get out from V's house.. I don't want to see V again even though I will see him again at school. I go back to my home since it's already night. I ask for MC at my work place, I don't want to go out at this time, I just wanna be alone for a while. I go to the kitchen to take some water and bring it to the living room. I sit on my cushion and open the television. I slowly drink my water.

Suddenly I heard someone knocking my door. I go closer to the door to open it while still holding a glass of water. My eyes getting wide when I saw someone familiar, it was my foster father. My glass fall off of my hand. I was so shocked. How can he knows that I was in Korea, and how did he know where do I live. So much questions come out from my head.

He smile at me. "Hye! daughter.. miss me?" He said while step closer to me. I just silent and step backwards, I feels so scared.. all the bad memories have come.

Owhh!! please.. why bad things always happen to me?? Someone please help me out from this world. Why can't I have a happy life?

He come closer and more closer to me.. I push him and quickly running out from home. I just wanna save my life. He might will do anything to me to revenge. I run as fast as I can but he still chasing me. I don't know where to go, I just keep running while crying.. I really hope someone will help me. Suddenly V's face come out of my head. I remember the first day I meet him, when I'm in trouble he was the one who saved me.

But he will never saving I now since he already have Soo Mi. He might not be able to save me because of don't want to make Soo Mi's getting jealous. I have no strength anymore, so I decided to hide somewhere. I saw my foster father ran at the opposite direction from me. I sighing relieve because he not chasing me anymore.

I can't stop crying just now, I really don't know where to go.. What can I do now? I can't go back to my home since my foster father already know that it was my home. After one problem, other problem comes to me. When will I get to live happily?

I tried to get out from my hide place, I look at the streets, everythings look quite peace now. I walk step by step. Suddenly someone hugged me from behind, I was so shocked, I tried to push him as I thought it was my foster father.

"LET ME GO.. AAAAHHHHHHH!!! JEBALL~~" I'm begging to him while crying out loud. He hugged me so tightly and didn't let me go.

"MIANHAE!!" I heard a familiar voice. It's not my foster father. It was someone else. I turned around to see who is it.

"TAEHYUNG??" I call out his name, I hugged him tightly. I don't know it was a dream or what, if it was a dream, I really don't want to wake up from sleep.

END OF YOUR POV

 

"Hye.. Hye Ri-ah~ what happen?" V ask you as he saw you crying and trembling. He push you slowly while raise up your head to face him. You eyes tearing too much.

"Taehyung-ah.. sallyeojwo, jebal (please, save me)" You said while your tears dripping more and more.

V shut a moments, he really hate to see you crying.. "Geureolkkeyo........ yeongwonhi (I will..... forever)" V said and pulled you close to him. He cup your face and pressed his lips against yours. You just frozen with his action but then closing your eyes slowly, his kiss really melt you down, you feel warm and save. You have a passionate kiss with him. V broke the kiss to look at your expression. You just frozen without moving. Then, he lend another gentle kiss on your lips. You hold tight at his corner of shirt.

You broke the kiss and looking down on the ground. You can feel your face red because of shy and your heart beating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter