Heartbroken

Why Are You Shaking My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You go to V class to see him but he wasn't there.. Suddenly you got a message.

Munja wa shong~ Munja wa shong~. Your phone ringing.

"I was on the rooftop, come here quickly" V give you a text. You read while smiling and quickly ready to move to the rooftop but then someone blocking your way. It was a group of girls that crazy of kingka's, they didn't stop their mission yet, the mission is to not letting any girl close to the kingka's members.

"What more did you want??" You ask immediately, your heart start to burning up as you was in hurry to see V.

"Are you kidding?? Pretend that you don't know anything what we want from you? haha~ you're really a good actor" One of the girl said while smirk.

"Yahh!! I said stay away from the kingka's, or we will do something cruel to you" the other girl said.

She pushed you hard, you fell down and your head was banging to the corner of the table. Everyone were watching you and they're shocked but no one helping you. Your head was bleeding, you wipe the blood a bit with your hand. You tried to stand, as you got your balance to stand.. You pushed them away and running to the rooftop while crying and holding your head. Your head feels a bit dizzy because of the incident.

You arrived at the rooftop. You saw V was stand next to Soo Mi. You come closer to them as V and Soo Mi look at you surprisely because of your head was still bleeding.

"Yahh!! what's wrong with your head? Are you okay?" V ask while holding your head. You look at him and then look at Soo Mi.

"I'm okay.. why are you wanna see me here?" You gave him a smile. You was happy when he ask you that question, it makes you realize that he was worried about you.

"Err~ Hye Ri-ah.. I wanna tell you a good news" Soo Mi said shyly.

"What is it??" You feels uneasy when you listen to her words.

"Hye Ri-ah~ Soo Mi and I was dating---" V said half way and it makes your heart broken to hundred peaces, you didn't listen to him anymore, you just blank. You don't know why, you feels like you was dying when heard his words. You came here with excited feeling even though you got blocking with a group of girls, it is just because you got to meet V, but.. he just want to meet you for telling you that he and Soo Mi was dating.

"Really?? chukahaeyo (congratulations).. I hope you guys happy together" You force yourself to smile at them because there was your bestfriend, Soo Mi.

"Gomawo Hye Ri-ah~ I hope so.. I was really happy, I finally have some brave to confess to V that I love him, he was the one who save me before.. so, when will you confess to your crush??" Soo Mi ask you as she knows you have a crushing on someone but she doesn't know it was V. You have told her that you've a crush but you didn't tell her who is it.

Your tears started to dripping again. You have just got pushed by a kingka's crazy fans and banging your head to the corner of the table and now you got a bad news, not a good news. This is why you feels uneasy before.

"Hye.. Hye Ri-ah~ why are you crying??" Soo Mi ask.

"YAHH!! HYE RI.. YOUR HEAD BLEEDING TOO MUCH" V said with shock face.

You suddenly can't see them properly, your eyes look blurry. Then, your eyes rolled and you fell to the ground and unconscious, you was fainted. Both of them was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter