The Past Life

Kai's Wife!?

At the camp, I wrote all night with dark circles and sore hands. 

I wrote:

Kai, can you please protect me from Min Jung, I know she's going to kill me.

If she does, you have to be a hero, you've promised me that you're my super hero. 

Remember our first day we've met?

*Flashback*

I was at school and it was the end of the day. Everyone left. No one was with me, I sat in the rain with my sweatshirt and my books. ''Please, someone just come,'' I said. I started to cry, until someone held their umbrella behind me. ''You okay?'' Kai asked. ''Kai, I thought no one will come back,'' I said. ''Come on, your omma's going to be worried sick if you don't go home,'' Kai replies, ''I'm taking you home.'' Kai takes my hand and walks me home. 

*End of flashback*

Until this day from the past, I still remember those words Kai always said to me. He's my hero, I will never leave him. 

The next morning, I woked up and putted concealer underneath my eyes and applyed some hand cream on my hands. I went out and saw Kai outside. ''Awake already?'' Kai asks. ''Yes, do you want to go back to the peach blossoms and pick some peaches and cherries?'' I asked. ''Sure,'' Kai replies, ''Get two baskets and we're off.''

We walked in the peach forest, and we picked the same one again, and again. ''Ready to go to the cherry blossoms?'' Kai asks me. I nodded, so Kai took my hand to the cherry blossoms.

We picked cherries, a lot of cherries, we have a lot of peaches. 

Kai and I return to the camp, we're packing up. We drove Kai's trailer, so we went in the trailer with the fruits. 


Sorry if this chapter is long! I'll try to make it longer in the next chapter, if I don't, I'll try it in the very next chapter!

XOXO 

kittyfan123 ^^