Wedding Picnic

Kai's Wife!?

Fast forward to next month, our wedding is only six months away.

Kai and my family are celebrating our graduation from high school. We don't even go to college. We're also camping when we're having our picnic. We have a trailer, so no tents for a rich family. My appa is finally back from his trip from the seas, so's Kai's appa. I missed my appa so much, I finally get to talk to my appa. ''Kai, you're getting married in six months?'' his appa asks. ''Yes, I want you to meet Min Yung, my fiancee, and your ''daughter in law'','' Kai said. Excuse me? I thought, but I'm not the daughter in law yet! There's also a beach here, so Kai and I can spend time there. I can't wait to see the butterfly garden.

Butterfly Garden

Kai and I get to go alone, Kai has to hold my hand, if I'm tired, Kai can carry me. So, in the garden, Kai and I hold out our fingers to bring a butterfly. We have a butterfly, at first, I was scared, but I wasn't afraid. We take a walk in the garden once more, until Kai's omma called Kai. ''Omma, we're still at the garden ,'' Kai said. ''Meet us at the beach,'' his omma said. Kai hung up, Kai picked flowers for me and off we went to the beach.

Beach

Kai and I have our swimwear under our clothes, so we take off our shirts and shorts and jump in the wave. Kai and I didn't go too far though. When a wave crashed into me, I knocked out, Kai swam to come and get me. He carried me in his arms and I was knocked out.

Camp

Kai brushes his teeth, and I already did. So, we go out to eat breakfest. For the morning, we had sandwiches and orange juice. At noon, we were going out for another walk. Just Kai and I, alone. We're going to the Sakura(Cherry Blossoms) Tree's and the Tao Hua(Peach Blossoms) Trees too pick some fruit. I wanted to go to the Cherry Blossoms, so off we went to the Cherry Blossoms.

Cherry Blossoms

Kai picks a flower off one of the trees and places it in my hair. I feed him a cherry and he kisses me on the cheek. I look at him in the eyes, ''Your eyes are so sparkly,'' he says. ''Your eyes are like chocolate,'' I say. Kai's eyes were dark like chocolate, and he said my eyes are sparkly like the shining stars. ''We've probaly picked enough cherries,'' Kai replies, ''we can go to the peach blossoms.'' ''Okay then,'' I said.

Peach Blossoms

Each of the flowers are so beautiful, Kai picks a peach with me and we accidenly grabbed the same one. We started to laugh. So we picked that peach together. And when we went to the next peach tree, we did the same thing, again. Then a girl pushes me to the ground. ''You don't bother my boyfriend!'' she yells. ''Min Jung, can't you see I'm spending time with my fiancee!'' Kai shouts. Kai helps me up and swepted all the dirt away from my outfit. ''You betrayed me,'' Min Jung replies, ''I will soon get revenge from that girl!'' Min Jung walks away and Kai takes me back to the camp with baskets of fresh cherries and peaches. 

Camp

I walk back and sit on the picnic blanket with a peach in my arms, my omma washed it for me from the fresh water we packed. ''Min Yung,'' my omma replies, ''why are you sad?'' I turn away from my omma, Kai comes out of the trailer and explains the things to my omma. Appa hasn't said anything to me, he's been fishing all morning with Kai's appa. I guess he went to my favorite river, where I used to go swimming with my oppas. I had seven oppas, no sisters. I was the only girl, and the youngest. My oppas always teased me, they still live at my house with their wives. 

All the old days are gone, some great memories from the past. At 12:30, my appa and Kai's appa is back from the river. ''Fresh fish!'' they both say. Everyone laughs, but I didn't. I walked back in the trailer in my room with Kai. I shutted the door and sat on the bed. Kai turns around and only sees my non-eaten peach. He runs inside the trailer and finds me crying. ''Min Yung,'' Kai replies, walking over to the bed, ''are you okay?'' ''No, who was that girl?'' I asked. ''That was Min Jung, she used to pull me and my eleven friends to her apartment and we had to rescue her all the time,'' Kai said. 

''Is she all that bad?'' I asked. ''I swear, she's bad like a raw apple,'' Kai said. ''She liked me then she broke up with me, so she's really my ex-girlfriend,'' Kai said.


~To Be Continued...

Is Min Jung going after Kai again?

Who is Min Jung?

Will Kai save Min Yung?

Who will take Min Yung's Hand?