Picking Wedding Dresses

Kai's Wife!?

Min Yung's guest room

I scan at the dresses, I chose the fifth wedding dress. So, I got the dress on and I got on the white fancy wedding boots on. I grab the flower tiara, the veil and the white flowers and opened the door. 

Kai's mansion: Main Enterance

Kai was waiting down in the front enterance, we were going to take pictures outside the garden. I come walking down, Kai starts to blush a little bit. He comes up the stairs and takes my silky glove hand. Kai walks me down the stairs and our omma claps. 

Kai leads me into the garden for the pictures.

Kai's Garden

Kai still holds my hand into the garden, he twirls me around like we're dancing in a ballroom. We both sit on the grass and he kisses me on the forhead, I hold his hand and we went to the flower garden. Kai picks a flower for me and I kiss his cheek. 

There was a swing set, I sat down on the left, and Kai sat on the right. We held hands and we were smiling and laughing. After the swing set, Kai lifted me in his arms. He sets me carefully on the soft green grass near the small pond, he lies down right next to me. 

After the tiring photoshoot, my omma and I say good-bye to Kai and his omma and head off to our mansion. My wedding dress was still at Kai's mansion, in my guest room.

Min Yung's room

I go into my room, after a stressful day from the photoshoot, I start texting Kai.

Kai: Hi Min Yung, you back home?

Me: Yes, I'm home, you coming over tomorrow?

Kai: Maybe, depending if my omma is planning to do something at your place.

Me: If you come over, we can hang out.

Kai: Wasn't it fun today?

Me: Yes, it was fun, but it was very tiring. =( =/

Kai: No worries, I was tired too...*_*

Me: I have to go to sleep, goodnight Kai. ^_^...zzz

Kai: Goodnight Min Yung, love you! ^_^...zzz

Me: Love you too! ^_^

After our night conversation, I go to bed and have a goodnight's sleep. 

In the morning, I get another text message from Kai, he said: Good morning sunshine! I'm coming over! I smile a bit, I have skype on my laptop. I grab my white apple laptop and skype him, face to face. ''Good morning Kai, I got your message on my iphone,'' I said. ''Great, I'm glad that I'm coming over to your place,'' Kai replies, ''It's nice to come over to someone's house if you haven't seen it yet.'' 

After our little chit chat on skype, I go shower brush my teeth and brush my hair, I get my clothes on and tie my hair into a ponytail. 

(Min Yung's clothes and hair)

Clothes

Hair

I go out and eat breakfest and went out the door to sit on the white swinging bench to wait for Kai. After two hours, I fell asleep on the swinging bench. And when Kai and his omma came, I woked up on the couch with a blanket. ''When did I end up here?'' I asked, yawning.