Guests and More Wedding Photos

Kai's Wife!?

After the pictures, Kai and I had time to spend time with each other. ''Is anything wrong?'' Kai asked. ''I'm fine, it's just that I feel nervous when the wedding gets closer,'' I say. Kai puts an arm around me, I put my head on his shoulder, I was so exusted from the wedding photo shoots. ''Did you know anything about the wedding?'' he asks me. ''No,'' I reply, ''It's either your omma planned it, or my omma planned it.'' ''You should ask your omma about it,'' Kai said. ''I can't, my omma wouldn't even let me say a word about it,'' I say. 

I look at Kai, he looks at me back, Kai just kissed me on the forhead, and you know who's at my house, KAI'S ELEVEN FRIENDS! ''EH!?'' They exclaimed. I turn away, while Kai starts explaining the things we did. I ran in my house, I went into my room and locked the door, I start to cry my eyes out. ''You guys embarrassed Min Yung!'' Kai shouted, ''How can you do this to Min Yung!?'' ''Sorry Kai, to be honest, we like Min Yung too,'' Kris said. ''KRIS!'' ten of them shouted. ''Hey, you guys also said that you liked Min Yung!'' Kris exclaimed. ''I need to talk to Min Yung, why don't you guys go back home, I'll come with my omma,'' Kai said. Eleven of them left, just Kai and me. 

Min Yung's room

A soft knock was on my bedroom door, ''Min Yung,'' Kai replies, ''Please, I know you're in there, let me in.'' ''Come in,'' I muttered. Kai came in, he sat on the bed and patted my back. ''Min Yung, it's okay to be sad.'' Kai said.