Hobi & Suga

Coffee Boy

A/N: HELLO~ Here's another chapter of my fic that I finally manged to finish! So sorry that I didn't finish it sooner but I had like a few days where I couldn't come up with anything ;3;

But to make up for it, here's a super long chapter xD

 


 

Taehyung sat there as he looked at Yoongi with a concerned expression. It had been two hours since they met with Jungkook at the airport, one hour and fifty-five minutes since the protective older brother demanded to go to a bar and Yoongi was still not drunk. “Hyung I think you need to lay off the soju…” he said quietly hoping to not add oil to the fire. Yoongi shrugged him off as he pursed his lips. “You’ve had two bottles by yourself…” stated Taehyung.

“Sad part is, I don’t feel anything,” Yoongi retorted. He groaned and ran a hand through his hair. “I’m going to call him, I need to convince Kookie to not get his kimchi plucked by this douche bag!” he exclaimed with determination in his voice. Yoongi stood up from his chair abruptly swaying slightly, Taehyung wasn’t sure whether it was because of anger or the alcohol. He steered Yoongi out of the bar after he left some money to pay for the soju. It was only a matter of minutes until Yoongi came back with a satisfied grin on his face that indicated victory on his part.

“Let me guess. Piece of cake?” Taehyung said.

“ yeah.”

Taehyung raised a brow and grinned back. “What did you say to him?” he asked.

“I told him that I’ll throw away his most prized possession if he doesn’t haul his over to our apartment tonight,” Yoongi replied. Taehyung was amused.

“Are you referring to his cosmetics?”

“Yup.”

It was safe to say that from the moment Jungkook arrived to his ‘now’ shared apartment with Taehyung and his brother, Yoongi inspected him from head to toe for any signs of ‘hanky panky’. In addition, there were no parts that did not undergo searching. Exhausted from the long flight, Jungkook slept like a log in his shared room with Yoongi after a relaxing shower. The latter flopped onto the couch beside Taehyung who was texting his boyfriend.

“Long night,” Taehyung simply said.

“Oh you have no idea,” Yoongi sighed. “ I have work tomorrow and then class afterwards. You have the day off tomorrow right?” he asked. Taehyung hummed in response.

“Yes; I’ll take Jungkook out for the day,” the younger answered. He knew exactly where Yoongi was going with this conversation and thought he should spare the words.

“You sure? Aren’t you meeting Jin tomorrow?” asked the pale boy. Taehyung locked his phone screen and finally faced his hyung; face to face.

“Yeah, but he has class too, so I’ll be meeting him in the afternoon. I can take the kid out for the day,” replied Taehyung. “To be completely honest, I don’t want that sleazebag of a boyfriend he has to be around him tomorrow either,” he stated. Yoongi hugged the other tightly as he breathed out heavily.

“You’re my most favorite person right now,” mumbled Yoongi. The blonde boy chuckled and hugged the other back.

“I thought Hobi was your current favorite?” Yoongi pinched Taehyung’s tummy at the joke that caused the boy to squeak. “Hyuuuunng,” the younger whined while the other snickered.

“Well I’m ing tired so I’m gonna go to bed. Night Tae,” yawned Yoongi. He ruffled the other’s hair affectionately as both of them stood up from the couch and made their way to their respective bedrooms.

“Night Yoongi,” replied the blonde before he went inside his room. Taehyung flopped on the bed with his phone at hand, did a last minute notification check and noticed that there was a new message from Jin. It was clear that his message tone went unheard during his short conversation with his roommate, which automatically made him feel bad for unintentionally ignoring his boyfriend. Taehyung immediately sent another message.

 

T: Hey babe, sorry for the late reply. I was talking to Yoongi-hyung >//<

A few seconds later Jin’s reply came, which made Taehyung smile.

J: That’s okay, I thought you fell asleep~ So we still good for tomorrow afternoon?

T: No I’m still wide awake ㅋㅋㅋ And we’re still good ^^ But Yoongi’s little brother Jungkook might be there though if that’s okay?

J: Do you have to take care of him or something?

T: Yeah cuz Yoongi has work and class straight after :/ Sorry for the late notice T^T

J: You’re using a lot of emoticons again ㅋㅋㅋ But it’s okay, I would like to meet Jungkook ^^

Taehyung pouted at Jin’s reply.

T: Hypocrite! And I’ll use as many emoticons as I want >:C

J: Jk jk hehehe

T: So are you still okay with meeting Yoongi this weekend?

J: Of course but is it okay if I bring a friend too? He’s really attractive if that helps ㅋㅋㅋ

T: Do you have a photo of him? :O

J: Yah so invasive!

T:I just want to see if he’s Yoongi’s type :P

J: Better be >:C

J: That’s him. Except he has brown hair at the moment. 

T: Oooh~ He’s definitely Yoongi’s type. Very good looking :3

J: Heeeeyyy I don’t want to bring him anymore if he’s going to steal you :C

T: Teehee :P Don't worry silly Jin, I’ll always want you…for now ㅋㅋㅋ

T: Jk jk, I only want you~

J: You better, or else I’ll be very upset ;3;

T: Don’t worry~ So what’s this guy’s name?

J: Jung Hoseok.

T: Ahh okay I’ll tell Yoongi tomorrow~

J: It’s getting late and I have an early class tomorrow so I should sleep Zzzz

Love you Tae

The blonde boy felt a small smile creep across his face as he read Jin’s reply; he felt his heart soar again.

T: Okaaaayy I’ll see you tomorrow. Love you too and sweet dreams~ <3 <3

J: Sweet dreams to you too baby <3

 

Taehyung placed his phone beside his pillow and tried to get into a comfortable position, ready to sleep. His phone vibrated with another message from Jin. He smiled widely as soon as he finished reading it.

 

J: P.S. stay over at mine tomorrow night. I’ve missed you ;)

T: I’ve missed you too~ Promise to make me scream okay?

J: Always :3

 

Taehyung couldn’t wait until tomorrow was over.

 


 

Yoongi cracked his eye open as the blaring music coming from the kitchen that managed to finally succeed in separating him from his bed. He glanced at Jungkook who was still sleeping comfortably in the space next to him, limbs astray and his mouth slightly open with a bit of drool cascading onto his pillow. Yoongi’s irritation immediately washed away as he gazed at his baby brother. If there was anything that he loved more than his most prized possession it was definitely his baby brother, the apple of his eye. He reached over his bedside table, grabbed a tissue and wiped the excess drool from Jungkook’s lips, which caused the grownup baby to fidget.

“Sleep tight Kookie,” Yoongi whispered with a small smile on his face. He kissed Jungkook’s forehead and cheek before making a quiet exit. The music was gradually getting louder as he got closer to the kitchen. By the time he arrived at his destination, the sight witnessed was definitely noteworthy.

“So tell me what you want what you really really want! I’ll tell you what I want, what I really really want!” Yoongi was taken back from the sudden outburst that was Taehyung. “I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna really really really wanna zigazig ha~” The elder tried his hardest to not completely explode into laughter and continued to watch his roommate chest and booty pop to the classic American pop music. However, Yoongi had to give Taehyung credit for being able to cook French toast whilst dancing like lunatic, not to mention that the pronunciation of the lyrics was surprisingly good. “If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my frie- OH MY GOD YOONGI HI!” Taehyung screeched as he frantically ripped his iPod from the speakers. Yoongi stood there with a large smirk on his face while the other eyed him carefully.

“Good morning Tae, that was a very nice wake up call,” teased Yoongi. Taehyung pursed his lips from embarrassment.

“I hope we do come to an agreement that this…” Taehyung gestured to the two of them. “…shall not ever be mentioned again,” he finished awkwardly.

“Is that what you really really want Taehyunggie?” mocked the elder. Taehyung sent him a scowl that caused him to giggle. “But someone seems to be in a good mood,” said Yoongi.

“You guessed right,” the other chimed as he finished making the batch of French toast. Yoongi whistled.

“You’re getting laid tonight aren’t you?” he asked bluntly.

“I sure am~” Taehyung sang.  “Is Kookie still asleep?” he asked.

“Like a sloth,” said Yoongi as he helped himself to the freshly cooked breakfast. “He’ll most likely be sleeping until noon, so I most likely won’t be able to see him when he wakes up. Apologize to him for me,” he continued.

“Aww poor Kookie, doesn’t even get to spend time with his Hyung,” commented Taehyung.

Yoongi scoffed. “If I remembered correctly he wanted to spend the night throwing away his ity to that scumbag if I didn’t convince him otherwise,” he shoved another piece of toast in his mouth chewing angrily. “’Spending time with Hyung’ my ,” Yoongi muttered. Taehyung rubbed his back comfortingly.

“There there Yoongi,” he said softly. “You don’t have to worry at all today at least,” Taehyung reassured. Yoongi sighed in relief.

“That's true, thanks again Taehyunggie,” he smiled as he poked the other’s cheek affectionately. “I should probably get ready for work now, thanks for the breakfast roommie,” Yoongi said with a wink before disappearing into his room to get changed.

 


 

Hoseok clutched the straps of his backpack as he felt the weight pressed against his shoulder blades. He blindly walked inside the Starbucks in Hongdae glancing at the menu despite his initial intention to order his usual. “Hi could I please get a grande iced Americano?” he asked politely as he focused on grabbing the money from his wallet.

“Sure thing Hobi,” Hoseok’s eyes widened, they remained wide until his eyes finally met with Yoongi’s.

“Hey,” Hoseok breathed. Yoongi just continued to smile at him even though he already sent the cup off, probably because the coffee shop was surprisingly empty.

‘C’mon Hoseok you can do this, be your usual cocky confident self.’ He failed.

“So what brings you here today?” Yoongi asked. The dark haired boy managed to receive a slight surge of confidence that caused him to grin playfully. Or attempt at doing so.

“The chance of seeing you,” he replied sheepishly. ‘Holy I can't believe I just said that,’ Hoseok thought to himself.

Yoongi looked amused. “Well you get to see me and get coffee, sounds like a win-win situation,” he said with a low tone.

“I guess luck is on my side today,” said Hoseok with a grin.

“Grande iced Americano for Hobi!” a voice called out from the drink receiving counter. Hoseok turned towards the voice shortly and went back to facing Yoongi. At that moment he felt all of the confidence leave his body.

“I-I haven’t even p-paid,” stuttered Hoseok with his wallet and money still at hand. He cursed himself inwardly at his stuttering.

“This one’s on me,” Yoongi smiled sweetly.

Hoseok’s eyes spent a bit of time on the other’s pink naturally pouty lips before travelling upwards to lock gazes. ‘Christ he’s beautiful,’ he thought.

“Uhmm…I should probably get back to work,” Yoongi began. “I’ll see you around,” he finished. He sent a small wave and a cute smile towards Hoseok before attending to the other staff member. Hoseok turned away and went to collect his drink.  He grinned when he noticed that on the ‘I’ in his nickname there was a love heart instead of a dot. After adjusting his grip slightly on the cold cup of coffee, he saw the top half of what appeared to be numbers that his thumb was covering. He adjusted his grip again so that there wasn’t any more writing that could’ve been hidden.

 

Hobi

02 – XXX – XXXX

 

Hoseok had a stupid dreamy smile the whole way from Starbucks to his lecture room clutching his Americano, often taking small sips along the way. Finally seated, he continued to stare at the phone number on the cup despite the fact that he’s finished the contents. Within his peripheral vision, Hoseok saw Jimin took a seat beside him, greeting him casually. He mumbled his reply.

“Why are you staring at your empty Starbucks cup?” asked Jimin with an amused tone. Hoseok made no move; this caused the other boy to roll his eyes. He inched closer getting a better look at the writing on the Starbucks cup.

“Ohoho someone was interested,” stated Jimin. “Who was it? Was it the cute coffee boy from last time?” he asked with a wink. Hoseok finally ripped his gaze away from the cup and eyed Jimin when he nodded. “Niiiicceee.”

“Should I call him?” asked Hoseok suddenly. Jimin turned to him mighty fast with a raised brow, his mouth slightly open.

“Oh my god no! Of course you don't call him you lunatic,” Jimin exclaimed as though it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“I wasn’t going to do it now,” Hoseok softly retorted. Jimin face-palmed. Like literally.

“Oh Hobi Hobi Hobi…and you give me ,” The tanned boy rubbed his face before facing the unusually awkward Hoseok beside him. “How long ago was it when he gave you his number?” asked Jimin with a sigh.

“Uhh about five hours ago?”

“Don’t call him until tomorrow,”

Hoseok’s eyes widened. “Woah! Wait…why?” he asked. Jimin patted his back and wrapped his arm around the elder’s shoulder.

“Because that’s the dating rule,” said Jimin snobbishly. This caused Hoseok to give the other the stink eye.

“You know we’re not American right? None of this chick flick bull plays into real life,” barked Hoseok.

“I do not watch chick flicks!” Jimin hissed in embarrassment. Hoseok smirked in victory at the great white lie. “Ahem I mean…point is, don’t call him straight away. Might scare him off,” stated Jimin.

“Well I guess I could text him later,” muttered Hoseok.

“You haven’t texted him yet!” Hoseok clutched his chest at the shock Jimin’s sudden outburst caused. The outburst wasn’t actually that loud but it still made Hoseok a brick.

“ing donkey balls was that necessary?” the petrified boy asked in disbelief. The expression that was on Jimin’s face practically illustrated inner turmoil.

“Jung Hoseok what am I going to do with you?” he rhetorically asked. “Text him now. He’s probably waiting,” Jimin stated. Hoseok groaned at submitting to his friend’s orders. He took out his phone and typed in Yoongi’s number in the receiver box. He stared at the message box hesitantly, unsure of what to type. Jimin’s gaze on him didn’t help either. “Just be casual.”

Casual…right…I can do that. It’s only texting. C’mon Hoseok you can do this!

Hoseok tried numerous of times typing his text but ended up always going back to square one causing Jimin to sigh in frustration. “This is so sad to look at…” he heard Jimin mutter.

“ you,” he muttered back. Hoseok gave up and decided to go for the simplest option.

 

Hey it’s Hobi ^^

 

He locked his phone screen and placed it beside his book he had opened in front of him. Before Hoseok was even able to reach his pen, his phone vibrated causing him to jump. “Told you he was waiting,” Jimin sassed as he leant over to read the coffee boy’s reply.

 

Hey Hobi~

 

“…now what do I say?” Hoseok panicked. He looked at Jimin hoping the other would attempt to try and help him out. In the end he only got a raised brow. With the amount of eyebrow rising from Jimin, Hoseok wondered if Jimin’s facial muscles were just as toned as his biceps.

“Do you ever listen to me? I said be casual,” replied Jimin with slight annoyance. Hoseok turned back towards his phone and stared at the message for a few moments before replying.

 

Watcha doin? :O

 

He heard Jimin snort. “Shut your mouth,” Hoseok hissed.

Ruuuuude,” the other scoffed. Yoongi’s reply then came as quick as ever.

 

At uni listening to my boring lecture :(

 

Jimin smiled slightly at Hoseok’s concentration face. The other was staring hard into his phone screen, his tongue jutting out flicked upwards but lips shut tight. It had been a while since he’s seen his best friend smitten over someone especially since Hoseok usually takes ages to have interest. However, if he could recall the face of that coffee boy, how could someone not fall for him straight away? Jimin continued to watch his friend have this cute but stupid conversation.

 

That’s makes the two of us lol :P

 

“Man you use a lot of emoticons,” Hoseok heard his friend comment.

“Man you won’t shut up,” he mocked Jimin’s tone as he turned towards him. Jimin grinned innocently and gave him a peace that caused the latter to roll his eyes. His phone vibrated again.

 

Yay haha we can empathize~

 

“Hey dude. Do you even know his name?” asked Jimin. Hoseok stopped and thought for a moment. Not once did he think about the other’s name, he practically missed the whole factor. “Oh my god, you don’t even know his name?” exclaimed the chubby cheeked boy.

“Oh …”

Jimin pursed his lips. “Ask him now,” he commanded.

“Wouldn’t that be weird?” asked Hoseok.

“Just…” Jimin began. He thought hard for a bit. “…Ugh…just mention that Hobi is your nickname,” he finished. Hoseok thought about it, unsure about the idea. “Maybe that might stir a response?” Jimin shrugged.

“Worth a shot I guess,” Hoseok typed his next reply.

 

Did you know that Hobi is actually my nickname? :3

 

He swore that not once did he ever get so worked up over texting a person before in his lifetime. The whole experience of the chase somewhat made Hoseok feel excited and scared at the same time. Not only did he make a stupid first impression but he was lucky enough to have seen the coffee boy again and receive his number. That had to be a good sign right? Hoseok felt his phone vibrate again.

 

That’s cute~ I don’t have a nickname

 

He bit his lip.

 

How about I give you one? :)

 

Hoseok smiled to himself at how both he and coffee boy completely disregarded their tertiary studies. But then again it wasn’t their fault that their lecturers were boring. Once again, the reply came quickly.

 

Oooh what did you have in mind Hobi-yah~

 

Hoseok blushed. He then looked over at Jimin and saw that he wasn’t paying attention to him anymore. The other boy was browsing through his Facebook newsfeed just trying to escape the incessant drone that was his lecturer. Attempting to subtly turn his phone away from his friend, he typed his next reply.

 

How about Suga since you’re so sweet ;P

 

“Oh lord this is painful to watch.”

 

Jimin was always paying attention.

 


 

Taehyung and Jungkook walked around Lotte mall browsing through the stores, casually shopping. From the amount of plastic bags that Jungkook was carrying, he obviously had bought a few things himself. Taehyung on the other hand had only purchased one item. He spent majority of the time waiting for the younger boy on the boyfriend chair occasionally texting Jin, notifying him about the whole Jaehyo thing. If there was one thing about Jungkook, it’s that in this sense he was completely different than Yoongi. Yoongi hated shopping. Taehyung even recalled the time when Yoongi stated how much he hated shopping to the point that Jungkook buys his clothes for him. It explained as to why Yoongi always wore the same clothes for the whole year Jungkook was away in America.

“Thanks for taking me out Taehyunggie,” Jungkook said with a cute smile on his face. Taehyung’s heart melted.

“Naww that’s okay Kookie, any time,” he replied cheerfully.

“Sorry for making you wait for me too,” Jungkook apologized with a pout. The elder felt a strong urge to hug the other boy and give him anything that would make him smile again. This kid was just oozing with cuteness.

“It’s fine~,” Taehyung grinned. “I’m glad that you’ve been enjoying yourself,” he said as he gives the other a side hug.

“I hope Hyung likes the clothes I’ve bought for him,” Jungkook said with hope glimmering in his eyes. Seriously. Taehyung was about to cry, too much cute.

“You have good taste in clothing Kookie, so I’m sure Yoongi would like anything you would’ve bought for him,” replied Taehyung.

“Even if I bought him a maid costume?”

Taehyung also had forgotten how sassy Jungkook could actually be. The again, he was Yoongi’s brother.

“Well no…” Taehyung began with a slight chuckle. He thought about Yoongi in a maid’s outfit. “…it would disturbingly suit him though,” he continued. Jungkook laughed.

“Hyung you’re giving me ideas,” he said cheekily. Taehyung ruffled Kookie’s hair causing the other to pout.

“No, don’t be mean to Yoongi…that’s my job,” he stated with a grin. “So what did you want to do now?” Taehyung asked. Jungkook hummed.

“Didn’t you say you needed to meet your boyfriend soon?” Taehyung nodded and checked his phone.

“Yeah in an hour at Angel-in-Us coffee, how about we just wait for Jin there?” he asked. “My treat.” Jungkook’s eyes glimmered again.

Now sitting down in the nicely decorated coffee shop sipping their drinks, Taehyung decided that he should bring up the subject of ‘Jaehyo’. “Hey Kookie…” he started. Jungkook hummed in reply. Taehyung looked from his coffee to the other boy who seemed to be busy texting, most probably ‘Jaehyo’ from the sound of his giggles. “…Who are you texting?” he finished.

“Jaehyo~” Jungkook sang. “I’m thinking of spending the night with him,” he mentions. Taehyung felt his stomach drop.

“O-oh…does Yoongi know?” he asked. Jungkook bit his lip.

“Well no…see Taehyunggie I was wondering…if you could somehow cover for me?” Jungkook asked hesitantly. Taehyung knew that if he let Jungkook stayed the night with the scumbag, not only will Yoongi have his barbequed but the younger boy will also get hurt later.

“Jungkook-ah…you know I can’t do that. I have to side with your brother on this,” Taehyung said softly. Jungkook’s face fell as this reminded him of his talk with Yoongi the night before.

 

“Kookie what exactly do you see in this guy?” asked Yoongi.

“Everything that you don’t Hyung. Jaehyo is a really nice guy,” Jungkook defended. “I don’t understand why you’re so against him?” Yoongi sighed.

“I just think that you could do so much better,” he replied gently. Yoongi knew that when Jungkook gets worked up, his emotions go out of control. If he chooses his words carefully he knew that he wouldn’t end up with a sobbing baby in his arms for the next few hours.

“Ugh oh my god Yoongi he and I have been dating for like two months! That’s like…forever,” Jungkook exclaimed exasperatedly. Yoongi cried on the inside at how naïve his brother turned out to be.

“But Jaehyo? Why can’t you just wait for a nice guy to come along?” Yoongi asked with slight desperation. Jungkook looked at Yoongi hard.

“Hyung…this is happening,” Jungkook said softly. At that moment that, it was either go hard or go home. Yoongi sighed and decided to try once more. He took Jungkook’s baby face into his palms and looked at him solemnly.

“Jungkook, I know that I am in no place to tell you what to do since you’re eighteen now but…I don’t want you to make a mistake by rushing into it,” said Yoongi gently. “You should only be doing this with someone special…please don’t do this.”

 

Jungkook pouted. “I don’t understand what’s the big deal,” he puffed. Just as Taehyung was about to reply he saw Jin walk through the door into the coffee shop. Jin immediately spotted the two and smiled as he made his way over.

“Hey babe,” he greeted kissing Taehyung swiftly on the lips. Jin pulled a chair beside Taehyung and sat comfortably, his arm wrapped around the other’s shoulders.

“Hi honey,” Taehyung greeted back with a grin. “Oh Jin, meet Jungkook, Yoongi’s baby brother,” he introduced. Jungkook smiled politely and bowed slightly.

“Nice to meet you Jin-sshi,” he replied. Jin chuckled.

“Woah so formal~ Call me hyung please,” Jungkook nodded and sipped his drink. “So what were you guys talking about? I felt like I was interrupting something,” said Jin.

“Oh yeah…” Taehyung almost forgot about his conversation with Jungkook. “Remember what I was texting you earlier? About how Kookie here wants to spend a special night with Jaehyo,” he blatantly revealed. Jungkook’s eyes widened.

“Taehyung!” The younger exclaimed.

“I’m sorry but I just feel like you should hear it from other adults too,” Taehyung defended with a soft tone. “Like why can't you wait? You could get a nice guy like Jin,” he finished.

“Oh my god you’re starting to sound like Yoongi-hyung,” Jungkook groaned. “I’m going to go wash up,” he said before he left to the bathroom. Taehyung sighed and cursed to himself.

“He just needs time to cool off,” said Jin. “He’s not gonna put a grudge against you,” he rubbed Taehyung’s back comfortingly.

“Yeah I guess…I mean I can only imagine what Yoongi feels,” Taehyung muttered. His phone then vibrated and played his ringtone. “Speaking of Yoongi, I’ll go grab this,” he said to Jin. The latter only nodded and watched his boyfriend go outside of the coffee shop to talk to his roommate/best friend. After a few minutes Jungkook came back.

“Feeling better?” Jin asked nonchalantly. Jungkook rubbed his eyes and nodded. “You okay?”

“I just…I just don't know what everyone is freaking out about,” Jungkook replied. “Jaehyo is really sweet and so kind,” Jin nodded.

“Well I guess I can understand where you’re coming from. I mean I was your age when I had my first time,” Jin mentioned.

See,” Jungkook emphasized. It frustrated him that both Taehyung and Yoongi were both against him having with his boyfriend; he couldn’t see anything wrong with it. However he felt strangely comfortable in Jin’s presence.

“Yeah, it was when I first got into university. It was actually a girl at the time,” stated Jin. “We were about to do it and then she dropped the bomb saying that she loved me,” he reminisced. Jungkook looked slightly taken back. “So I told her I loved her too even though I didn’t and I never saw her again after that. I just wanted to have and I would’ve said anything to make that happen.”

“I see,” muttered Jungkook. His eyes held a bit of sadness in them and his shoulders slumped.

Jin looked at him carefully. “I’m not trying to tell you what to do but I’m just telling you what all eighteen year old boys are like…even the nice ones,” he uttered softly.

 


 

Later that night Yoongi washed his dishes after serving dinner for himself. He wasn’t exactly happy as Jungkook still decided to see Jaehyo and completely ignored his advice. The thought of his baby brother losing his ity to that college drop out sickened him. The apartment felt empty since Taehyung was staying over at Jin’s for the night that had sent him a very brief message as a reminder.

 

Staying at Jin’s tonight ^^ don’t tear the apartment down from anger okay Yoongi-yah? <3

 

Yoongi was wiping the pans when he heard the doorbell rang. He went and opened the door to find his baby brother standing there bawling his eyes out. “Hyung,” he called out brokenly. Yoongi pulled him inside, sat them both down at the couch and Jungkook immediately latched onto him crying into the crook of his neck.

“Oh Kookie-yah what happened?” Yoongi gently asked. His heart broke each time he heard Jungkook let out a sob. The latter pulled away slightly and looked at him with tear eyes.

“I went o-over to Jaehyo and told him that I w-wanted to wait…” Jungkook sniffled. “…a-and then he broke u-up with me,” he sobbed. Yoongi pulled him back into an embrace and rubbed his back.

“Aww Kookie I’m so sorry…” Yoongi rejoiced inwardly but continued to comfort his sobbing brother. “Everything is going to be okay I promise,” he wiped the remaining tears from Jungkook’s eyes. Yoongi smiled slightly in attempt to lighten the mood. “Did you want to watch a movie or play some video games?” he asked.

Jungkook chuckled slightly but appreciated Yoongi’s effort nonetheless. “Whichever has m-more beating up in it s-so I can imagine its Jaehyo getting pummeled,” he joked with a sniffle. Yoongi genuinely laughed and kissed Jungkook on the forehead.

“Video games it is.”

 


 

A/N: I'M SORRY FOR MAKING KOOKIE CRY GAIS BUT IT HAD TO HAPPEN T^T please don't kill me ;A; other wise no more chapters will be relseased 

p.s. I hope you enjoyed it :3