Two Grande Americanos and One Grande Iced Chocolate

Coffee Boy

 

A/N: Here's the first chapter gaaaaiiiisss~

For once I was actually proud of what I wrote (o u o) although good thing my friend Synn2554 was nice enough to beta it for me cuz other wise then ya'll probs be confused by my terrible writing ㅋㅋㅋ 

Anyways hope you enjoy~ (´▽`ʃƪ)♡

 


 

Hoseok hummed and nodded absent-mindedly as his likes-to-think-he’s-the- friend, Jimin bragged about his latest addition to his ‘laid’ list. He rolled his eyes at the boy walking beside him as Jimin’s voice rose with excitement.

“Dude I’m telling you, he was banging. Rosy lips, soft hair, milky skin, everything!” Jimin continued to boast. He then stopped Hoseok with a hand on the chest, looking at him directly for effect. “And his thighs...” Jimin made the ‘okay’ hand sign as he bites his lip relishing on the memory.

Hoseok smirked before continuing to walk. “Where did you meet this guy again?” he asked. Jimin returned to his side and raised a brow at the question.

“If you would’ve been listening, you would know that I met him at a club,” he replied.

“A club huh?” Hoseok rhetorically asked. “How much was his hourly rate?” he smirked as Jimin instantly death glared him.

“ you Hobi,” cursed Jimin. Hoseok let out a big laugh but patted the other on the head.

“I’m kidding, but nice job Jiminnie,” Hoseok complimented. Jimin pouted, reminding the elder of how shy and timid the younger boy used to be before he lost his ity.

“You didn’t even listen to me,” Jimin muttered. “Well anyway that’s my story, other than that life is bat boring,” he groaned.

“Perhaps this should be the time for you to focus on uni,” retorted Hoseok. Getting flicked off in return, the elder stuck his tongue out teasing Jimin further.

Jimin sighed. “Is there really never a time where you don’t shoot down everything I say and always make fun of me?” he whined.

“Is there ever a time where you don’t brag about the latest ‘bang’ you had?” Hoseok asked. Jimin opened and closed his mouth a few times trying to find the perfect comeback. Hoseok smiled in victory when the younger’s shoulders slumped in defeat.

“Touché.”

“That’s right. C’mon squirt; let’s go meet the others at the front,” Hoseok says as they both made their way out to the entrance of the campus. As they grew closer to the meeting spot, they could see their two other friends that both seemed to be occupied. The one pacing back and forth passionately talking to his phone was Namjoon while the other leaning against the wall smoking with his usual calm expression was Jin.

“What’s up with Hyung?” asked Jimin, nodding his head towards Namjoon. Jin exhaled smoke and tapped the ashes from the end of his cigarette.

“Usual issues with the missus,” Jin replied. The three boys observed Namjoon as he was making quite a scene.

“Baby! C’mon…what! I text you every day! How is that not enough for you?” Namjoon’s sudden change of expression practically implied that he just got a scolding from his girlfriend. Particularly about the volume of his voice, since he wasn’t screeching anymore. “Sorry…it’s just…” Namjoon sighed heavily and turned around to make eye contact with the other boys. “Look babe, I’ll call you back. We’ll talk about this later,” with that he abruptly hung up and immediately rubbed one of his temples.

Hoseok smiled cheekily. “How’s the missus?” he asked teasingly. Namjoon groaned.

“I have the strongest urge to turn gay right now,” the blond growled. Hoseok spread his arms out invitingly.

“My body is ready,” he joked. Namjoon scoffed.

“I wouldn’t go for you, Hobi,” Hoseok scrunched his face as his arms flapped down to his sides.

“Ouch… es be killing for some of this,” he sassed whilst gesturing towards his torso.

Jin put out the remainder of his cigarette and straightened his posture. “Shall we head off?” he asked.

“Yeah let’s go, I’m starving!” Jimin exclaimed. Jin ruffled his hair whilst chuckling.

“Calm down little boy, we’ll get your food soon. We need to stop by Starbucks before Hoseok rage-quits,” said Jin. Hoseok grinned widely with his hands making a V shape under his chin.

“You the best, Hyung,” he praised.

Jimin huffed pulling out his phone to use the reflection in attempt to salvage his styled hair. “Christ what’s with everyone touching my hair today,” he grumbled.

“Let’s go; coffee sounds amazing right now,” said Namjoon. The shorter boy raised a brow at the blond.

“You don’t even drink coffee,” said Jimin accusingly. “You just want to sit down and e on the cute girls that walk in,” he continued.

“Tell me right now that you don’t do the exact same but with all the good looking boys that walk in,” Namjoon countered.

Jimin scrunched his face. “Yeah all right, you win,” he admitted.

“All right ladies, if you’re done with the chit chat, can we please start walking?” Hoseok teased.

“Shut up, Hobi.”

 


 

“Jin-Hyung.”

“Yes Hobi?”

“Thanks for introducing coffee to me,” said Hoseok. Jin let out a small laugh.

“You’re welcome. Although I kind of regret it now since I worry given the amount of Americano’s you consume,” the eldest replies. Hoseok made a hand flick practically implying that he didn’t have any s to give when it came to his beloved Americano’s.  Jin looked back to the other boys who happened to be too busy scouting the café for some eye candy. “You sure you guys don’t want anything?” he asked snapping the boys out of their zones.

“Huh what? Oh uhm I’ll get an ice chocolate or something,” Jimin mumbled as his eyes trailed a pretty faced boy who was making his way to the condiments bench.

“I wasn’t looking at anything,” Namjoon panicked as he whipped his head away from the pretty girl at the table across from them. Jin stared in amusement. “I mean…no I’m good Hyung,” he mumbled.

“Okay Hobi, just order for us three then,” said Jin. Hoseok nodded in response but was now checking his Facebook notifications on his smart phone. Within his line of vision, he walked closer to the counter as he saw the person in front move away however his eyes still glued to his phone screen.

“Welcome to Starbucks how may I help you?” Hoseok looked up from his phone and made eye contact with the beautiful staff member who displayed the sweetest smile he’s ever seen. Although his mouth was slightly open ready to order, as cliché as it sounds, his breath was legitimately taken away.

“Oh my god dude, gross. Stop drooling,” Jimin hissed as he nudged his side. Hoseok snapped out of trance, vigorously rubbing the drool from the side of his mouth and noticed that the staff member was gazing at him in amusement patiently waiting for his order.

“I uh uhmm c-could I-” Hoseok stuttered.

“Can we get two grande americanos and one grande iced chocolate please,” Jin ordered smoothly.

“Is that all for today?” the staff asked. Hoseok took this time to look at the staff member’s nametag that read ‘Yoongi’.

“That’s all thanks,” replied Jin as he took out the money to pay. After making the transaction, Yoongi took the correct size cups with a marker at hand.

“And what name was that under?” he asked whilst gazing at Hoseok.

“Hobi,” Jin replied. Hoseok’s eyes widened as he stared at his Hyung in disbelief. Catching the younger’s expression, Jin replied with a smirk.

“Please wait to the side; won’t be too long,” Yoongi replied with a cheeky smile. As the boys walked towards the waiting area, Jimin burst out laughing.

“I can’t believe you actually drooled in front of him,” he wheezed. Hoseok glared at him.

“Shut up short stuff,” he retorted causing Jimin to laugh harder. He then felt an arm around his shoulders.

“Leave him alone Jimin, it wasn’t his fault that the boy was beautiful,” Jin teased. Hoseok groaned.

“Ugh Hyung, not you too. I’m already embarrassed,” whined the younger.

“We’re just joking, relax;the guy seemed to find you pretty cute, considering that look he gave you,” Jin reassured.

Hoseok huffed. “He probably thought I was a bumbling idiot for not being capable of ordering my drink. Plus where’s the usual guy who always takes my order?” he whined.

“Two grande americanos and one grande iced chocolate for Hobi!” Yoongi called out. Hoseok froze in his spot.

“What are you waiting for Hobi? Go get our drinks,” Jimin said cheekily. After glaring at Jimin briefly, Hoseok made his way over to the collecting counter.

“Thank you,” said Hoseok shyly as he gave Yoongi his receipt. The latter grinned.

“So you can speak?” he asked jokingly. The brown haired boy was caught off guard.

“Uhh I uhm y-yeah I do… sorry for before,” Hoseok sheepishly apologized.

“No need to apologize. You didn’t do anything wrong,” Yoongi replied with a slight giggle in his voice. “See you around Hobi, enjoy,” he said as he gave Hoseok his drinks before returning back to the counter. The younger boy took the drinks back to his friends absent-mindedly with a dreamy expression.

“Ugh finally, what took you so long?” Jimin complained. “I was about to go over there and grab my drink myself,” the boy huffed. Jin smirked hooking his arm around Hoseok’s shoulders.

“Give him a break. He’s just smitten that’s all, c’mon let’s go get food,” said the eldest. Hoseok dreamily sipped his drink with Jimin and Namjoon looked at him weirdly as they made their way out from Starbucks.

“He’s so pretty…” they heard Hoseok mumble into his straw. Jimin snorted and rolled his eyes.

“Oh god…” the smaller snorted.

 


 

Yoongi hummed as he cleaned and cleared the counter tops, as the end of his shift was getting closer. A smile formed onto his pouty lips as he remembers the cute boy that came to his attention today. He chuckled to himself just thinking about ‘Hobi’.

“Oooh someone’s in a good mood today,” said a voice with heavy tease. Yoongi turned around to see his good friend who was leaning against the drink-serving countertop.

“Just a boy who couldn’t speak, Taehyunggie,” cooed Yoongi. Taehyung pursed his lips and raised a brow.

“Didn’t know you were into mutes, Hyung,” he said. The elder scoffed.

“He wasn’t mute, he was stuttering and couldn’t speak properly,” Yoongi explained as he continued to clean.

“He must be really hot if you looked passed that AND the fact that you’re very picky when it comes to guys,” Taehyung stated.  Yoongi smirked.

“Oh believe me, when you see him… your will drop,” Taehyung nodded to himself with a pleased expression.

“I look forward to it,” he stated. “Oh by the way just making sure you’re still okay with finally meeting Jin this weekend right?” Taehyung asked. Yoongi hummed and nodded in response.

“I can finally confirm whether my suspicions are correct or not. If ‘Jin’ really is the name you gave to favourite then you owe me ice cream,” sassed Yoongi. Taehyung sent him a glare.

“He’s real, I can assure you,” retorted the other. The grin on Yoongi’s face only grew wider.

“Sweetie, s aren’t imaginary,” Taehyung groaned at Yoongi’s reply.

“If you’re gonna be like this then you can go pick up your brother from the airport yourself,” huffed the younger boy. Yoongi came around and hugged Taehyung from behind.

“No Taehyunggie. I’m sorry, I’m excited to meet Jin, actually,” cooed Yoongi. “And thank you for offering to drive me to the airport so we can pick up my little brother,” he thanked. Taehyung pouted and placed his hands on top of Yoongi’s.

“That’s right,” Taehyung sassed. “It’s three pm now, we should head off soon,” he said.

“Yeah let me just go put my apron at the back and grab my ,” Yoongi said as he made his way to the staffroom.

 


 

Yoongi and Taehyung stood in front of the arrival gates, glancing every now and then if Yoongi’s little brother, Jungkook, arrived early from his trip to L.A. Yoongi looked at his phone to check the time, only another ten minutes until Jungkook’s scheduled arrival time.

“How old is your brother again?” Taehyung asked out of curiosity.

“He’s eighteen this year,” answered Yoongi. The other boy whistled.

“Wow he’s a baby,” said Taehyung.

“You’re not that much older than him you know,” Yoongi says as he raised his brow at the taller boy. “You’re practically nineteen-ninety six,”

“Whatever,” the blonde said. “What was Kookie doing over in L.A. again?” he asked.

“He was there for dance training,” Yoongi replied. “He seemed to be really enjoying himself so I’m glad.”

Taehyung chuckled. “Wasn’t it because half of your income went towards his trip?”

“Yup,” Yoongi said bluntly. “It better be ing worth it,” he cursed as he remembered how much the fees were to send his baby brother across the globe just for dancing.

“Oh look his plane finally arrived,” Taehyung pointed out from the arrival screen. “Won’t be long until he comes through,”

“Awesome. Be on the lookout,” said Yoongi.

“So tell me more about this hot boy who couldn’t speak properly,” Taehyung said with a cheeky smile.

“What else is there to say? He saw me and he stuttered trying to order,” Yoongi chuckled. “He stuttered so much that his friend ended up ordering for him, it was adorable.”

“You totally flirted with him when you gave him his drinks, didn’t you?” asked Taehyung. Yoongi scrunched his face. “Don’t try to hide it, I know you too well Hyung,” he accused.

Yoongi sighed. “Okay fine I flirted with him for a bit because he was hot, so what?” he countered. “Plus I don’t know if I’ll see him often, for all I know I might not see him ever again.”

“Well you may never know, you might have those words biting your later,” Taehyung playfully warned. “Or maybe he will do the biting instead,” he snickered. Yoongi snickered along but pinched the other playfully causing the blond boy to squeak. “What’s his name?”

“Hobi,” Yoongi cooed. “Well at least that’s the name his friend gave me, for all I know it might not be his real name,” he stated. Taehyung hummed.

“I guess so, but it’s still a cute name,” the blonde boy commented. “Rhymes with yours,” he joked. Yoongi stuck his tongue out to the taller boy in his response. Suddenly the elder perked up as he caught a glimpse of his brother coming out of the arrival gates.

“Oh there he is,” Yoongi said as he finally got a good look.

“Aww he’s still as cute as the first time I met him,” Taehyung cooed. Yoongi’s facial expression softened.

“Isn’t he? I still remember when he was on his way to primary school with his cute uniform and little backpack,” Yoongi reminisced. Taehyung smiled at the sight of his Hyung tenderly talk about his baby brother, who was now grown up and almost as tall as him. They both turned back to call out to Jungkook, only to find that he was pretty occupied. “What the...” Yoongi breathed out. There he was, his baby brother making out passionately with another guy. “Oh god no...no no no,” panicked Yoongi. Taehyung just stood there in awe as the teenagers played tonsil hockey.

Once Jungkook finally separated his lips from the taller boy, he turned around to see his brother causing him to smile widely. “Hyung!” he called out as he walked over excitedly dragging his suitcase behind him. “I missed you so much, how've you been?” the younger asked as he hugged Yoongi tightly.

Yoongi hugged back still in awe from what he just witnessed. “Hey, good; I've been good... uhm so who is this?” he asked hesitantly, eyeing the boy behind Jungkook. Jungkook's eyes perked up as he smiled, taking Yoongi's hand leading him towards the unknown guy.

“Oh Yoongi-Hyung, this is my boyfriend Jaehyo,” introduced Jungkook. Yoongi slightly raised his brow to the gothic looking guy who seemed to cake on the eye liner and was too lazy to give his hair a trim. “Jaehyo this is my Hyung, Yoongi.” Jaehyo smiled as he stuck his hand out for Yoongi to shake.

“Looks like hotness runs in the family,” he commented flirtatiously.

Yoongi laughed warily. “Aha that's nice... this is my friend Taehyung,” he gestured. “Jungkook you remember Taehyung right?” Jungkook nodded and hugged the latter.

“Of course I do, sorry not hugging you earlier Taehyunggie,” the younger said cutely.

Taehyung melted at the sight and pinched Jungkook's cheek. “Aww, it's okay Kookie,” he cooed.

“So how long...?” Yoongi asked suddenly gesturing towards Jungkook and Jaehyo.

“We've been dating for two whole months,” Jungkook exclaimed excitedly as he interlaces his fingers with the gothic looking boy. “Jaehyo was on university exchange in L.A so now that he's done here he is back in Korea. Isn't that great?” he continued excitedly.

“Yeah, failed all my subjects but I got really far with my music,” Jaehyo smirked as he flicked his hair, making Yoongi and Taehyung cringe on the inside. Yoongi felt a part of soul fly away from his body when he heard his baby brother sigh dreamily.

“Oh... great. Well let's get you back to our place and settled in,” Yoongi said as he grabbed for Jungkook's suitcase. He frowned when Jungkook moved his suitcase away from Yoongi's reach.

“Actually I'm going to stay over at Jae's place tonight,” said Jungkook hesitantly.

“Uh, no you're not,” Yoongi firmly stated. Jungkook pouted.

“Hyung, c'mon, it's actually a special night... if you catch my drift,” Jungkook muttered as he gestured towards Jaehyo. Yoongi glanced at the gothic boy and witnessed him biting his lip seductively.

Taehyung swore that he saw Yoongi's skin go paler than usual. “Oh god,” Yoongi gagged.

 


 

Yoongi slammed the shot glass down onto the bar counter, wincing as he felt the burn of alcohol travel down his throat.  Taehyung stared his friend worriedly. “I can't believe my baby brother is gonna lose his ity to some emo, drop out, brat… Taehyunggie you need to help me talk Kookie out of it,” Yoongi said desperately. Taehyung hissed as he processed what Yoongi said.

“Talking someone out of having ... yeah I don't have any of those,” said Taehyung blatantly. Yoongi threw his face into his hand and groaned.

“Mom is gonna have my for this if she ever finds out.”