Jinyoung x Mark - Family

GOT7 OTP Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung walks up to Mark from behind, wrapping his arms around the older to pull him in so he can hold him tight. “What's with the pout?” he asks, genuinely worried about his fellow member.

They had a busy schedule today and all the other members are asleep or getting ready to go to bed. Jackson was long gone before he even settled down on his bed and Youngjae and Jaebum were the first ones jumping into bed, ready to get some extra sleep as well. Bambam and Yugyeom had spent a good half hour talking about today's events until sleep eventually took over their minds and bodies and made them talk nonsense.

Jinyoung was the last one to get ready to go to bed – at least he thought. When he had left his room to get his clothing he found Mark standing at the kitchen counter, his hands resting on the table while his head hung down. He heard the redhead sigh, and decided to walk up to him.

Jinyoung's still holding him tight, not even thinking about letting him go before he knows what's bothering Mark. “I'm not pouting” he chuckles a little awkward, wanting to turn around and walk away.

“Something is bothering you though” Jinyoung insists, his arms around Mark's waist so he can't escape.

“I'm alright” Mark says softly, but Jinyoung hears a slight annoyed tone hidden in his voice.

“Hyung, please” Jinyoung begs, wanting to break the stubborn wall Mark's been holding up for way too long so he can finally reach out and be there for him.

“I'm just a little sad some of our schedules have ended, okay?”

Jinyoung thinks back and remembers Mark tearing up when he was talking about how it was their last episode of Real GOT7 and what his most precious memory was. Jinyoung couldn't see his face at that moment, but his voice gave him away and he knew the older one had a little trouble keeping himself together.

“I'm sad too~” Jinyoung confesses, loosening his grip so Mark can turn around and face him. “But we'll get to do new stuff.”

“I know, I just..” Mark hangs his head down again, looking at his socks and biting his lip as he's not tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter