[M] Jackson x Jaebum - Distraction

GOT7 OTP Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still need to proofread, sorry! Didn't want to keep you waiting :c

Sitting at the desk, his legs pulled under his body and fidgeting with the pen in his hands, Jackson groans and runs a hand through is hair. Why is this so hard? Ever since this morning Jackson's determined to work on his Korean as he still occasionally makes mistakes. Of course it leads to hilarious scenes sometimes and even if the Chinese boy doesn't show it on the outside he's embarrassed at his sometimes broken Korean. So with a few textbooks sprawled out on the desk in front of him and a notebook on his lap he's been scribbling down some notes for the last few hours. But for some reason he's unable to concentrate and understand what the textbooks are trying to explain.

“Hey Jacks” he suddenly hears from behind him, recognizing his leader's voice. The sound of his footsteps slowly fades as Jaebum heads towards the kitchen, only to return shortly after. “What are you up to?”

Jackson sighs and puts his pen down, turning his body so he can watch Jaebum while resting his chin on the back of the chair. “Studying Korean.” Jackson's voice doesn't sound all too motivated and happy and Jaebum wonders what's bothering the younger one.

“Why? Is it hard?” Jackson nods.

“I can't seem to understand a few things and it's frustrating really.” If Jaebum wouldn't catch the pout on his face he would've definitely heard it in the Chinese boy's voice. “Can you please help me?”

As leader Jackson trusts him the most. He finds Jaebum one of the few people who doesn't make fun of Jackson's broken Korean. Even the other two foreign member tend to make fun of him, and their maknae is the worst out of them. Jackson knows he can always count on Jaebum as the latter will always help him patiently with the pronunciation of words or explaining phrases. Jaebum will be the last one to laugh at him and he always reassures him it's okay, that even he makes mistakes every once in a while. This all makes Jackson nod his head, wanting his leader to help him out to learn more.

This, and the fact he had missed being around Jaebum, especially when they're alone. He always had an extra bubbly feeling whenever the Korean boy was around him. His cute eyesmile never failing to make him smile and his greasiness making him burst into laughter.

“Well, then move that lazy and make room for me” Jaebum chuckles as he grabs a chair and tries to fit in between the wall and Jackson, ready to tutor the latter some Korean. Looking at the different text books Jaebum too heaves a deep sigh, before taking a deep breath in and saying “Let's do this.”

After a few hours Jackson finds it hard to concentrate. The fact that he's already been studying since this morning, a stomach that's making growling noises and the closeness of Jaebum's body don't make things easier either. Running a hand through his already messy hair he peeks through his eyelashes to his right, observing Jaebum's features. The two beautymarks under his eyebrows, the way he subtly bites his lower lips as he's trying to concentrate fascinates Jackson every time again, making it hard for him to focus. “Aish~” he lets out a frustrated sigh.

“Shall we take a break?” Jaebum softly smiles, as he looks up to catch Jackson staring at him. The Chinese boy nods and quickly turns his head to hide his blush. Jaebum's smile grows wider and he can't help but finding the other cute. For him too it's been too long since he last spend time with Jackson alone, just enjoying each other's company. And he too has to admit he likes to admire Jackson's features. The childlike boy, always joking around always brings a smile to Jaebum's face when being his dorky self. Even though Jaebum liked Jackson's longer hair better, the short hair gives him this masculine look and ever since Jaebum has a hard time controlling his thoughts. In the hope to provoke the younger one Jaebum smirks. “What are you blushing for? Ya~ look at me.” With Jackson's chin between his thumb and index finger he turns the reluctant boy's head, catching him with even more red tainted cheeks now. “Why so shy?” Jaebum snickers and keeps his head turning the direction Jackson's eyes are going.

Jackson has a hard time avoiding Jaebum's eyes, as his leader keeps popping up his head in front of his voice while he tries really hard to avoid his gaze. “Ya~” Jackson whines, only having one option left – closing his eyes. Jaebum grabs his chance and he leans in closer to press his lips softly against Jackson, making the latter shoot his eyes wide open. “Wh- what are you doing?” he mumbles against Jaebum's lips. He can easily pull away, but he doesn't. He doesn't want to. He likes feeling Jaebum's lips against his own, yet he can't help but be surprised at the sudden move. It's been a while since Jaebum and Jackson were intimate and normally Jackson is one to estimate a situation pretty fast and accurate, but this, he didn't see this one coming.

“You know Jacks, you have no idea what you do to me” Jaebum confesses, before adding some pressure to their kiss and mov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter