Yugyeom x BamBam - Irreplaceable

GOT7 OTP Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yugyeom, spread on his bed facing the wall plays with the sheets he’s holding in his hands. It’s almost midnight and he crawled into bed an hour ago - too tired from their schedules and too caught up in his young and innocent mind to bother spending a little of his free time with his older brothers. Two of them made his mind restless, so he didn't really feel like forcing a smile and maybe catching up some sleep isn’t a bad idea after all. That means he has to fall asleep though otherwise going to bed early was just a way to keep his mind and thoughts running, over-thinking today too much.

Suddenly the bedroom door squeaks a little, soft footsteps are heard and Yugyeom pretends to be asleep, not wanting to explain or talk about today and what keeps him distracted. He hears a sigh and he knows his roommate is checking up on him. The bed dips a little, and a soft voice fills the thick air in the bedroom. “I know you’re awake. What’s wrong?”

Being stubborn he doesn’t want to give in, not wanting to Bambam what makes him feel sad. So after a few moments of silence the older speaks up to him. “Yugyeom, I don’t like seeing you frown like that. Tell me what’s wrong and I’ll help.” It’s as if Bambam can see through his back because he is indeed frowning. The youngest normally talks about everything with Bambam - absolutely everything. There’s not a thing he has ever kept from his older brother but he doesn’t think he’s ready to spill what’s bothering him this time just yet.

Yugyeom gives in and sighs, letting go of his act that he’s asleep and turns around to face the slightly older one. He always had a good bond with him - being the maknae line Bambam understands Yugyeom issues, troubles and worries and toghether they make sure to keep each others mood bright and solve any problem that’s in the way.

"Why are you already in bed? We’re missing you out there" Bambam says, smiling sweetly as he does. Yugyeom shrugs and shows a sarcastic smile. "I doubt it."

Today’s happenings repeati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter