Mark x Jackson - Intoxicated

GOT7 OTP Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So when it's about time to go home three of the seven have left earlier – having to get up really early in the morning because of their job or because they already ran out of money.

Jaebum, Youngjae, Jackson and Mark were the four left as they felt drinking and partying a little more before they'd go back home again. However, Jackson got to a point he could barely stand up without tumbling over. The poor guy had a drink too much and he was going to regret it tomorrow morning.

Mark drags him out of the cafe, having Jackson's arm slung over his shoulder and holding him up steadily. He tried to look for Jaebum and Youngjae inside and he soon figured they had left without saying goodbye. It's three o'clock in the morning, most people went home at two to go get some rest after a whole week of hard work and thus the cafe wasn't that crowded anymore. Nonetheless Mark didn't find the two and his suspicion rose.

Jackson makes him snap out of his thoughts as the said boy giggles to himself, waving his hand to make some figures. With admiration is his eyes Mark looks at his best friend, smiling as he's jealous of his carefree appearance. Mark never really knew what it was that made him like Jackson so much – the kid could be a pain and a total annoyance. When Jackson giggles and claps his hands Mark's notices his playful gaze and cute smile – maybe that is it. The way Jackson could look so innocence without even trying too hard made it what Mark likes about him.

“Can we go home now?” Jackson slurs, looking up to meet Mark's soft gaze. The latter pats his back, telling Jackson to climb on his back so he can carry him back home. Luckily for the redhead the drunk one doesn't live too far away from the cafe.

All the way back home Jackson keeps blabbering incoherent and unintelligible words, his hot breath on Mark's skin making him shiver. Mark suddenly burst out into laughter as Jackson jokes about Jaebum and Youngjae, discussing with himself who's the girl in the relationship seeing Youngjae's personality and Jaebum's fashionista side. It causes them almost the fall down but Mark's able to regain his balance just in time. The boy on his back doesn't make it easy though, as he's pressing his weight down on the redhead. “You're so heavy” Mark sighs jokingly, but he figures he's passed out by now as the non-stop blabbering stopped two minutes ago.

Mark reaches out for his key in his pocket. Having the spare key to Jackson's house gives him the advantage he doesn't have to walk further to put Jackson in a bed so he can sleep it off. He doesn't think he would have made it to his ow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter