#Case040

Going Crazy┊미친거니

#Case040 – The Ending

 

Early note :

So, here we are, the ending of 'Going Crazy'! :)

Thank you for reading and supporting this story till the very end~ So, here is special task for ya! I'll give nothing as a present but just for fun, why not you try to find for the clues in five chapters before in this #Case?

Have a good read, and good luck in your searching too ^^

Extra's : Long chapter's ahead! :)

 


 

Jongup shifted his gaze towards Soojung from the door lock code’s screen with a worried look.

 

“Soojung sshi. Are you okay? You seem pale.”

 

“You shouldn’t worry about me,” Soojung weakly held her temples. “Besides, didn’t we have made a promise to get out from here together?”

 

“But still-“

 

“There’s nothing to be worry about. This air, it somehow suffocated me, very much,” Soojung closed her eyes and lean her back on the wall. Her eyes glanced to the door lock codes. “We need to free ourselves from Himchan oppa.”

 

Jongup nodded. “I know. But it seems that we’re still doomed by the incorrect codes in almost every time we tried.”

 

Soojung slowly stood up and carefully made her steps towards Jongup. She softly held his hand. “I’m sure that we will eventually survive. Don’t you also think the same thing either?”

 

“Yes but,” Jongup then let go of Soojung’s hand and punched the door with all his might. “But I just hate this stupid door.”

 

Then, he punched it again and again full with rage continuously until finally Soojung stopped him.

 

“Enough, Jongup sshi! Please, I beg you; please stop it or you’ll hurt yourself!”

 

“I’m already hurting ever since I saw how Himchan laid his finger on you and hurts your feelings, Soojung sshi!”

                              

Soojung stunned. She was at a loss of words.

 

Jongup cupped his face. “I-I don’t know why, but I hate to see you cry, Soojung sshi.”

 

Soojung could felt that her face turned ashen, and she even sweating uncontrollably.

 

She didn’t know why her body gave out such a reaction.

 

Jongup peeked towards Soojung in between his fingers when he could hear nothing from Soojung.

 

And that’s when he discovered that she almost fell weightlessly on the floor.

 

“Jung Soojung!” Jongup quickly went to her and held her closer to himself as the rope that once tied their hands were no longer existed since from their last encounter with Himchan last week.

 

And last week was also the beginning of their findings for the code that could possibly release them from been trapped inside this room for forever.

 

Soojung could barely breathe. She could felt that her body gone weak as she started to lose appetite days before. Some of the foods that been supplied by Himchan to both of them were left untouched by her.

 

Slowly, she reached for Jongup’s face. And for a second, she swore that she saw her sister image in Jongup.

 

“Soojung ahh...”

 

“Sooyeon unnie...” Soojung slowly cried out for her sister. Her tears started to blur her vision. “I miss you.”

 

“You’re like an angel to me, Soojung ahh.”

 

Soojung shook her head. “I’m not an angel.” But then she furrowed her eyebrows as if she remembered something in her mind. She whispered under her breath. “This sentences...”

 

“You’re like an angel.”

 

Jongup was flabbergasted and cursed under his breath. He was afraid if Soojung would die in her weak state. “Soojung sshi! Please, I’m begging you, don’t leave me!”

 

“You’re like an angel.”

 

Jongup looked towards Soojung in awe. “What?”

 

“Cheonsa gateun neo (You’re like an angel).” Soojung repeated her sentences in her low voice, almost like a whisper, but clearly enough in Jongup’s ears.

 

“You do look like an angel, Jongup sshi.”

 

Jongup could vividly remembered their lunch together last year that eventually made them became this closer towards each other. He had promised to be her angel – was that what Soojung trying to say?

 

“Soojung sshi. I’m your angel, remember?” Jongup slowly said. “I won’t let anything happened to you after this, I promise.”

 

“Paboya (You fool),” Soojung let out a small chuckle. “How can you even dream to become an angel for me if you’re this fool?”

 

Jongup’s mind turned out completely blank. He couldn’t even understand Soojung’s sentence yet to give any reaction for it – he just didn’t know how or even what was the best reaction for that kind of question.

 

“You’re like an angel,” Soojung who was finally understand that Jongup couldn’t get her meaning was trying to explain about it to him. “It’s the sentences that Himchan oppa used to say to my sister.”

 

“Oh?” Jongup looked to Soojung’s eyes. “Cheonsa (Angel)? Could it be...?” He quickly laid Soojung softly on the floor and walked hurriedly towards the door lock code’s screen.

 

“Cheon (Hundred), sa (four).”

 

His fingers swiftly press the virtual number button on the screen according to its arrangement.

 

1-0-0-4

 

TAK

 

Jongup turned around to face Soojung. Almost at the same time, Soojung was also staring to Jongup in surprise.

 

They never thought that they would succeed. Moreover, with just a simple four digit code that had relation with Soojung’s sister, Sooyeon – they could finally make their escape.

 

“We did it!”

 

[ B.A.P - 1004 (Angel) ]

 

Eunhwa looked to her reflection on the mirror with her usual expressionless face.

 

She didn’t know how to express her feelings at this moment. Sad, angry and happy – she barely differentiates all the feelings inside her.

 

As if she was a doll.

 

She glanced to the wall clock. It’s already 2 o’clock in the evening.

 

“He’s waiting,” Eunhwa slowly talked to her image before she stood up from her seat and went outside her room and walked downstairs; until she finally saw him.

 

Kim Himchan.

 

“Eunnie,” Himchan looked towards Eunhwa in awe. “You look stunning.”

 

“Thanks,” That’s the only sentences that Eunhwa could say to Himchan as a reply.

 

Himchan then softly took her hand in his and brought her to a maroon loveseat that was located at the center of the living room with a smile on his face.

 

“You couldn’t imagine how long I’ve waited for this moment to really happen between us, Eunnie ahh,” Himchan caressed Eunhwa’s hand as soon as they sat on the loveseat while facing towards each other. “I love you.”

 

“I-I,” Eunhwa looked towards Himchan right to his eyes for a second.

 

“Hate you.”

 

“Love you,” Eunhwa bit her lower lips. She wanted to say that she hates him so badly and yet for Jongup and Soojung’s sake, she could do nothing about it.

 

Himchan’s mouth curled into a smile. “Wait here. I’ve something for you.”

 

Himchan quickly went to a projector that was located near the loveseat and looked for its condition for several times. He had even glanced to Eunhwa and smiled like a fool.

 

Yes, he was a fool. A fool that fell in love with someone named Jung Eunhwa.

 

He pressed a switch. And the projector came to life.

 

GRUUK

 

“This is it,” Himchan sat beside Eunhwa and casually put his hand on her waists. “Our happy moments together.”

 

Eunhwa couldn’t help but to be curious about their happy moments that Himchan had said just now. And so, she shifted her gaze towards an empty white wall that had been illuminated with a bright light that came from the projector’s bulb.

 

“Himchan ahh! Hurry up!!”

 

Eunhwa stunned. That was...her own voice.

 

“Wait for a second; I’m still looking at this...okay! Coming up!” Himchan smiled brightly with his face filled the slide and soon he moved aside and revealed a girl that was waiting right behind him, sat on a chair and smiled brightly.

 

Jung Eunhwa.

 

By that moment, Eunhwa finally knew the meaning behind their happy moments together.

 

It’s her moment with Himchan in their college’s time years before.

 

“Eunnie ahh, why don’t you make a cute pose?” Himchan made up a suggestion as soon as he sat beside her.

 

“Like this?” Eunhwa put both of her hand under her chin. “Or this?” Then, she made a V-pose with her fingers and put it on her forehead with an awkward wink.

 

“Yah! You look so cute!” Himchan went over and pinched her cheeks affectionately. And he had even waved his hand towards the camera.

 

“Yah! Kim Himchan! The camera is still rolling!” Eunhwa that was trying her best to get away from Himchan, pointed her forefinger towards the camera. “And you’d lie just now, don’t you? I’m not a cutie-pie in person after all.”

 

“Who says so?” Himchan finally stopped teasing her. “I think my Eunnie is the cutest person in this universe!”

 

“Aish. You and your sweet talk,” Eunhwa took this opportunity to softly pinch Himchan mouth. “But you always know how to make me happy. Thank you, Channie ahh.”

 

“Anything for my Eunnie,” Himchan beamed. “So, what is the purpose of our video today?”

 

Himchan glanced towards Eunhwa before he looked towards the camera. Eunhwa just shrugged her shoulders innocently. “I don’t know~”

 

“Yah! You’re the one who said the camera is still rolling!”

 

“Okay, okay,” Eunhwa laughed. Then, she shifted her gaze to the camera. “Dear Kim Himchan and Jung Eunhwa in the future.”

 

Himchan nodded to the camera. “To our own self right in the future; we don’t know how exactly we would be right at that moment and even when you’ll see this video-“

 

“7 years!” Eunhwa suddenly show her seven fingers to the camera. “Let’s watch this video seven years from now!”

 

“Yah! It’s my turn!” Himchan jokingly nudged Eunhwa waist with his elbow. “By the way, no matter in what year you’ll watch this video; just remember that both of us had once become the best friend before and our relationship is almost inseparable indeed.”

 

“So,” Eunhwa smiled. “We hope that we’ll still be a best friend to each other right at that moment no matter what.”

 

“No matter how we looked like.” Himchan continued the sentences.

 

“And,” Eunhwa took her turn to complete it. “No matter where we’ve been – we’ll be always together as best friends.”

 

Then, Himchan turned his body around and faced Eunhwa. “Say, Jung Eunhwa; do you love me?”

 

Eunhwa who was doing the same thing was also facing Himchan. “And you? How about you, Kim Himchan? Do you love me?”

 

“You don’t answer my question yet!” Himchan pouted.

 

Eunhwa laughed. “Yah! Yah! We should tell the answer to our future self then.”

 

With that idea, both Himchan and Eunhwa faced the camera with a blissful smile.

 

“We love you, EunChan!”

 

“We love you, EunChan!”

 

Eunhwa snapped back to the reality. She watched her smiling old self in the video with a sad look.

 

How she missed that smile of hers.

 

If only Jung Eunhwa at that time know that the person beside her would turned her world upside down.

 

If only Jung Eunhwa at that time never meet that person.

 

If only she never know someone named Kim Himchan –

 

Will her future turned out different?

 

“EunChan,” Himchan laid his back on the loveseat. “That’s our both name combination, isn’t it?”

 

“Yes,” Eunhwa replied. “Eunhwa and Himchan, EunChan.”

 

Himchan smiled. “It would be a lovely name for our child though. Kim Eunchan.”

 

“This video,” Eunhwa quickly asked for the question that keeps replaying in her mind. She didn’t even hear what Himchan had said before about their combination name that could turn out to be their child’s name in the future. “Isn’t that is for the competition for our college’s Friendship Day? How can you-“

 

“I saved it in my computer before I sent it,” Himchan simply answered it with a smile. “And I saved it in order for us to see it again, in seven years later.”

 

“Seven years had passed, and we are really watching it again.”

 

“Yeah,” Himchan let out a small laugh. “I must say that your hunch is correct, Eunnie ahh.”

 

But Eunhwa didn’t seem pleased with Himchan’s compliment. She stared blankly towards the wall that was no longer been illuminated by the white light or even presented their faces anymore.

 

But Himchan didn’t notice that; as he was busy playing with a silver ring on his ring finger.

 

The ring that made him and Eunhwa connected to each other.

 

Then, he glanced towards Eunhwa’s ring finger. She wore the ring that he proposed to her before.

 

He shifted his gaze towards the white dress that Eunhwa wore.

 

The wedding dress.

 

“You wore the ring and the dress,” Himchan grinned. Then, he softly took Eunhwa’s hand and brought it to his cheek. “Now, you’re finally mine.”

 

He kissed Eunhwa’s hand lovingly. “I promise that I’ll love you for forever, Jung Eunhwa.”

 

“No!”

 

Himchan stunned. He quickly looked at Eunhwa in awe. didn’t even open; so where did the voice came from?

 

“You couldn’t have her, Himchan oppa!”

 

Himchan growled. He turned to look towards the staircase. “How you two-“

 

“Cheonsa (Angel),” Soojung and Jongup walked out from their hideout near the staircase and faced Himchan with their hands entangled to each other. “It’s quite easy to figure out your code.”

 

“Damn you!” Himchan cursed. “I should kill both of you since from the very beginning!”

 

Eunhwa quickly took away her hand from Himchan’s grip and ran towards Soojung and Jongup. She stood in front of them. “Don’t hurt them, please. You’re not Kim Himchan that I’d known before. I hope that you’ll change back to your old self, Himchan ahh!”

 

“Jung Eunhwa!” Himchan stood up, and went closer to Eunhwa. He gripped her hand in his. “You have nothing to do with this!”

 

Himchan pushed Eunhwa aside; and make Eunhwa fell down on the floor with a slight thump.

 

“Eunhwa noona!” Jongup cried in alarm. Then, he lurched forward and punched Himchan right on his cheek. “Don’t you dare to anything bad to Eunhwa noona and Soojung sshi!”

 

“Oh,” Himchan spitted blood from his mouth. “So, you want to be a hero, don’t you?”

 

He tried to tease Jongup, which made Jongup launched another attack to him.

 

“Is that only what you got for me? Huh?” Himchan smirked. Then, he stood up and turned his back to them before he rummaged through the drawers in the living room. He opened each and every compartment in haste – until finally he found a thing that he looked for.

 

A gun.

 

“Let’s see if you can beat this, Moon Jongup.”

 

Himchan turned to face them once again, this time, with a gun in his grip. He pointed the gun towards Jongup that was standing in front of both Eunhwa and Soojung to protect them with all his might.

 

Even though he would die in his attempt.

 

“Himchan ahh!” Eunhwa shouted. “You never mean to-“

 

“I’d kept this for a long time. And yes, I bought it from black market, in any case like this one,” Himchan snorted. “I’ll kill you if I have to, Eunnie ahh. Then, I’ll kill myself; so that we’ll be together.”

 

Himchan put the gun on his forehead to simply threaten them; and to tell them that he didn’t even afraid to encounter with death.

 

“You’re crazy, Himchan oppa!” Soojung exclaimed.

 

“Yes, I am!” Himchan then pointed back the gun to them. “I’m crazy enough – all because of my love towards Eunhwa! I love her! I love her very much! But you never knew it; you never even try to know it...”

 

Himchan’s hand scrunched his shirt, as he could felt his heart hurts very much as he confessed his feelings. Then, he looked towards Eunhwa.

 

She’s the one that made him turned like this.

 

He loved her. And he hoped that she loved him too.

 

No. He would make she loves him as much as he loves her.

 

With the gun still in his grip, he moved towards Eunhwa and pulled her closer to him; yet away from Soojung and Jongup by force.

 

“I’ll make you mine, Jung Eunhwa. Didn’t I tell you before?” Himchan sneered. “I’d go this far – all because of you – and I’m not letting you go, Eunnie ahh. Never.”

 

“You have to let me go, Himchan ahh; if you’re still a person,” Eunhwa stated her opinion in quiescent despite her condition been trapped inside Himchan’s arms.

 

“I’m a person. Am I looked like a devil to you?” Himchan scoffed. He then leaned near to Eunhwa’s ear. “Are you possibly scared of me? It’s better if you’re not, Eunnie, as I’m going to be your husband soon.”

 

Eunhwa moved her head slightly to face Himchan. “You’re the one who killed my loved ones. And now, you’re trying to kill me, no, you’d already kill me, Kim Himchan.”

 

Himchan fidgeted. Then, Eunhwa continued her sentences to make it clearer. “By the time you’d kill Youngjae and my brother, Daehyun; I’m already dead.”

 

“No,” Himchan shook his head. “I would never do that. What makes you think that I’d killed them?”

 

“Don’t lie!” Eunhwa was totally incensed. She pushed Himchan away from her with all her energy. “I heard it! All of it right when you told about it to Soojung and Jongup – why Himchan ahh?! Why must them? You should kill me instead!”

 

Himchan was flabbergasted. And Eunhwa was now crying uncontrollably and hiccupped herself.

 

“Y-you know it...Eunnie ahh. Look. I never meant to-“

 

“Enough, Himchan, enough!” Eunhwa yelled. “I don’t want to hear any lies from you anymore!”

 

Himchan took several steps backwards with his hands on his head. He shook his head vigorously and chanted ‘no’ for several times.

 

He couldn’t accept the fact that the secret that he tried to hide for forever finally revealed.

 

Eunhwa had already known the truth.

 

“Argh!!”

 

BANG

 

Synchronized shouts came from Eunhwa and Soojung occupied the whole house as soon as Himchan shoot out one of the bullets randomly near them.

 

“You,” Himchan pointed the gun to Eunhwa. “Let us go to hell together.”

 

Himchan slowly pulled the trigger, as his eyes kept looking towards his target. Meanwhile for Eunhwa, she didn’t even bulged – as if she would like to end her life; she closed her eyes.

 

Face the fate.

 

BANG

 

“Ahh!” Himchan yelped in pain. His hands that once held the gun was bleeding.

 

He had been shot.

 

And the gun was been threw away weightlessly beside him.

 

Himchan lifted up his face and shifted his gaze towards the direction the bullet that caressed his skin came from.

 

Himchan’s eyes bulged. He couldn’t believe what he had seen in front of his eyes. There were an enormous amount of men came; but his eyes focused to a man that had shot him just now.

 

“You,” Himchan stuttered. “Shouldn’t that you were already dead by now, Lee Gunwoo?”

 

“You can say this as a special case. Yes, I’m dead, but now I’m coming back alive to hunt you down,” Gunwoo smirked as his eyes met the nervous eyes of Himchan. “Madman.”

 

Himchan’s face stiffened upon hearing the last word that Gunwoo’s uttered just now.

 

“So, you finally knew it. I see.”

 

“After you’d fooled me all the time before by referring all the proofs to Jung Eunhwa; finally I got to uncover your mask,” Gunwoo stated as he pointed the gun that he used to shot Himchan before down. “You should turn yourself to police now, Himchan. Everything had been revealed, and you’re sure have a lot of trial to face but, it’s your wrongdoings after all-“

 

“It’s not mine. Or I could say, I never involved in those cases of Madman,” Himchan cut Gunwoo’s sentences. “What kind of proof do you have to arrest me, Gunwoo, no, Detective Lee Gunwoo?”

 

“I don’t know how you could forget, or maybe oblivious of it; right at the day when you killed Miss Song Jieun, there is a CCTV that caught your image in the shopping mall during the time she died. And, for the dagger, it’s true that it have Miss Jung’s handprints on it all over – but the dagger itself, it was a specifically designed which means not all people have it.”

 

“So? That was a weak one, Detective and yet, you want to use it to indict me as a Madman in court?” Himchan smirked. “You shouldn’t use such weak proofs to put me behind the jail, Lee Gunwoo sshi.”

 

“Really?” Gunwoo calmly faced Himchan. “I don’t even finish my sentences yet.”

 

“What?”

 

“Your name was on the list of the dagger’s buyer lists. And the people in front of you right now, Himchan ahh, are all the alibies for your crime; including me as the person that you tried to kill last year.”

 

Gunwoo faced his subordinates. He gave a cue for them to take away Jongup, Eunhwa and Soojung from Himchan’s house.

 

However, in a split second, Himchan quickly bowed down and took back his gun in his grip. He pointed it towards Eunhwa that was still stood rooted beside him.

 

“It seems that I have nothing to hide, and nothing to even fear. Maybe I should kill her, isn’t that right Detective Lee Gunwoo?”

 

“Kim Himchan!” Gunwoo hollered. “Drop it, Himchan. Listen, you can change all this hmm?”   

 

“Change? I’m afraid if it was too late for that,” Himchan still managed to take his possession on her, and with that he held her closer to him as he smiled triumphantly. “You couldn’t take her away from me. Never!”

 

Eunhwa who was once again facing her between-life-and-death moment was shaking her head vigorously as she faced Gunwoo anxious face. She felt very thankful and surprised as Gunwoo was still alive, but at the same time she realized that maybe this was the last time that he would see her alive.

 

She was sure enough that her death is the key for all this complication.

 

If she died, everything would be over for good.

 

Besides, death wasn’t that hurt – right?

 

“Jung Eunhwa sshi!”

 

Eunhwa suddenly been snapped back to the reality. She looked over towards Gunwoo who gave an assuring smile to her as if to say that everything would turned out fine.

 

“I’ll protect you.”

 

Eunhwa’s eyes b in tears. Those words...she hasn’t heard so long enough and she admit that she missed it.

 

As it was once the reason that make she became strong enough to face the world.

 

And it is still the reason for her to stay alive.

 

Eunhwa’s tears fell down right onto Himchan’s arm. Himchan shifted his gazes towards Eunhwa. Those tears look hurtful enough in his eyes.

 

Did he was the one who made her cry?

 

Himchan slowly shook his head. It couldn’t be true – he was trying to protect her from all those bad people that were trying to take her away from him, that’s all.

 

In the meantime, Eunhwa was deep inside her thought about her intention to die when there was still a person that cared for her, even though she have nobody to love her anymore.

 

She felt guilty for not believing in Gunwoo. And maybe, Youngjae and Daehyun wouldn’t be pleased to know she’s ended up dead without any effort to fight for her own life.

 

Gunwoo stared to Eunhwa with a soft looks on his eyes.

 

He couldn’t bear to see how Eunhwa cried inside Himchan’s arms. He wondered if she was crying for her own life; or perhaps she was crying for his sudden existence from death instead?

 

‘Don’t cry Eunhwa sshi.’

 

He would really like to comfort her at this moment. He wanted to give his shoulder for her to cry.

 

But now; now isn’t the right time for those things.

 

He had to rescue her.

 

“Himchan, I’m begging you. Please don’t hurt her for your own sake. It’s never late to repent for your past mistakes, Himchan ahh,” Gunwoo tried his best to coax Himchan as his eyes still glued on Eunhwa’s visage.

 

Himchan tightened his hold on Eunhwa. “You never know how much I went through to be with Eunhwa. You could never imagine that.”

 

Himchan looked towards Eunhwa that was still looking towards Gunwoo with her tearful eyes. Then, he shifted his gaze towards his own hand that was pointing the gun to Eunhwa’s head.

 

This isn’t right.

 

“I had made a promise to myself before that I will protect Eunhwa by any means, and I ended up killing them with my own hands; every time they had made my Eunnie sad and hurt.”

 

Himchan put his gun down. He put his head casually on Eunhwa’s shoulder and breathed in her scent.

 

He finally knew the answer.

 

“I thought I was an angel for you,” Himchan let out a small laugh. “As the reason I live is you and you’re the only one; the person to love me is you, Jung Eunhwa.”

 

He’s wrong.

 

Eunhwa stopped her cries. But she didn’t look towards Himchan.

 

She just stood still on the floor.

 

“But at last I know,” Himchan hugged Eunhwa tighter than before, as if he didn’t want to let her go. “I’m not an angel.”

 

Himchan softly kissed Eunhwa’s cheeks. He whispered into her ear with his husky voice. “I’m not a right person to protect you. And I’ll let you go, Eunnie ahh.”

 

And he will fix it with his own way.

 

The grip soon loosened and Himchan pushed Eunhwa forward to Gunwoo’s arms. With tears escaped his eyes; he put the gun to his own head.

 

He smiled.

 

This is the way how he would fix it.

 

“Goodbye, Jung Eunhwa.”

 

Eunhwa turned around as soon as she felt something wrong was going to happen.

 

And she was right.

 

“No!! Kim Himchan, no!!!” Eunhwa screamed her lungs out to stop Himchan from doing something stupid-

 

By taking his own life.

 

But it was no use; Himchan had already made his final decision.

 

The final decision that will put his Hyde; or known as a Madman, to its end.

 

And this decision will no longer put his love in fear.

 

And by this act; he will stop thinking about her.

 

He will stop...his own obsession on Eunhwa.

 

Himchan closed his eyes. His finger swiftly pressed the trigger.

 

BANG

 

“Kim Himchan!!!!”

 

 

“Come back to me, I only had you.”

 

Eunhwa moved her finger onto the words written on the paper. She sighed slowly.

 

“Why you fall in love with in the first place,” Eunhwa closed the book on her hands. “Kim Himchan?”

 

Gunwoo softly patted Eunhwa’s shoulder. “It’s not your fault, Eunhwa sshi.”

 

“I know,” Eunhwa replied. “But I think I couldn’t forget him easily just how I couldn’t forget Younjae and Daehyun oppa. And maybe, I will be afraid to encounter love anymore.”

 

“You shouldn’t be like that, Eunhwa sshi. We are born to love; the feelings itself were already inside us,” Gunwoo turned Eunhwa around to face him. “But maybe you do need time for a new love. You may close your heart, but don’t lock it; so that the right person will eventually open your heart and give you a better life in the future.”

 

Eunhwa stared right into Gunwoo’s dark eyes. “I will let the time to heal myself. Thank you, Gunwoo sshi.”

 

“You’re welcome,” Gunwoo then took the book from Eunhwa’s grip. “We should put this here right?”

 

“It’s his journal book and besides, I shouldn’t keep it with me.”

 

Gunwoo nodded. He put the journal book beside Himchan’s tombstone.

 

And Eunhwa shifted her gaze towards Himchan’s tombstone.

 

Kim Himchan

XX/XX/20XX – XX/XX/20XX

May your spirit rest in peace.

 

“Now I have nobody,” Soojung stated as her gaze fell onto Himchan’s tombstone that had been placed right beside her sister, Jung Sooyeon. “Sooyeon unnie had left me; and so was Himchan oppa too.”

 

Soojung wiped her tears. She couldn’t imagine how her life looks like for now.

 

He hated Himchan as he killed her sister, but as he was now dead; she couldn’t help but to feel a big loss as if a part from her had been taken away.

 

“Don’t worry, your angel is here,” Jongup carefully intertwined his fingers with hers. He had even given Soojung his best smile.

 

“Angel?” Soojung turned to look to Jongup. “Angel Moon Jongup. I don’t know why; but it seems that the nickname suit you the best.”

 

“Really? But I love this nickname more,” Jongup held Soojung’s hand in his. “Jung Soojung’s angel, Moon Jongup.”

 

And he succeeds in his attempt to make Soojung’s laugh. She let out just a small laugh; but it had already put his heart in ease.

 

“It seems that love had already healed someone’s over there.”

 

Gunwoo nodded. “And lovebirds were born.” Then, Gunwoo went towards Jongup and started to tease both Soojung and Jongup.

 

Eunhwa smiled as she viewed the scene in front of her eyes.

 

“I don’t think I can see you anymore, I think I’m really dying.”

 

“You already are,” Eunhwa uttered under her breath. “But I’m not. And I’m going to live my life to the fullest as my sweet revenge to you.”

 

Silence. She couldn’t hear Himchan’s whispers in her ear anymore. It was actually one of the sentences in his entry, and she just answered it randomly based on the parts that she remembered.

 

And now, she would gave everything related to him her goodbye.

 

“Farewell, Kim Himchan.”

 

 

 

TAP

 

A young man in his twenties walked out from the tree as his eyes stared upon the car that was gradually vanished from his sight.

 

She’s gone.

 

“Just in time.”

 

TAP TAP TAP

 

He brought a bouquet of white roses to his chest as he made his way through the lonely tombstones in the cemetery area.

 

And finally he found the tombstone that he looked for.

 

“I’d never thought this is how your ending looks like,” He carefully put the bouquet on the tombstone.

 

Kim Himchan

XX/XX/20XX – XX/XX/20XX

May your spirit rest in peace.

 

“Kim Himchan.”

 

He spoke out the name with his low voice, as if he was whispering to himself.

 

“These white roses, it symbolized in a way that I think about you, and you’ll always be in my remembrance.”

 

He took a deep breath. “But it also means a new start for me; as I’d successfully save from your attempt in killing me.”

 

The pale sun looked from a dull, white sky, giving every souls little warmth and light. And the sunshine shone right on him, as he gave out a sincere smile on his face.

 

“You owe me, Kim Himchan. You owe me my life, but instead of me being the person who would like to seek revenge from you; I came by today just to give my last tribute.”

 

He bowed. Seconds later, he stood up back to his position with his eyes still on the tombstone.

 

“Goodbye, my killer.”


Petite_Star's Corner : Feel free to give comments for this chapter. Thank you~ :)

Should I cry? Haha xD But I really want to launch some fireworks instead~ Yeay!

Finally!!! 'Going Crazy' is complete!

And...for the full author's last appreciation note, click 'Next'!