Nine

Fall For You

Girl

 

Sehun parked his car in front of the gate. He took his phone out and dialed the numbers. "I'm outside." He hung up.

The gate was automatically opened. Sehun drove the car inside. He quickly went out from the car and entered the house. It was a semi-traditional house that his brother owned and designed. His brother, Oh Shiwan, took interior design as his major and had achieved great work.

"Hello, little brother." Shiwan greeted Sehun in front of the door.

"Hyung."

Shiwan and Sehun walked towards the living room. It was a simple living room with TV, sofa, small table and lamps, and furniture. Sehun sat down comfortably on the sofa. His hand took out the letter from his suit and put it on the table in front of him.

"She showed up inside my office yesterday." Sehun reported.

A servant came and put two glasses of drinks. She bowed before leaving. Sehun took a sip of the drink. "I don't know she has a fiancé already. Do you?"

"Last time she talked to me, her status was still a girlfriend." Shiwan told. He opened the letter. It was clear that Sehun hadn't opened the letter as it was still neatly wrapped with plastic. "You haven't seen it?"

Sehun shook his head. "I'm not planning to come."

"She's your ex girlfriend."

"And yours too." Sehun snapped.

Shiwan let out a small laugh. Sehun just raised a brow.

"What's so funny?"

Shiwan shrugged. "It's funny to know she's going to marry another guy – not one of us who were so crazy about her before."

"Biggest mistake ever to fall for her." Sehun cringed. He closed his eyes and tried to not to remember the past.

"I know." Shiwan drank his drink. "How's Chanri? Why isn't she coming with you here? I'm hoping to see her again."

Sehun glared at his brother but then relaxed again. "She's perfectly fine. She's off limit, hyung. Go find your own girlfriend." Sehun joked.

"Since when you become an overprotective and possessive boy, hu?" Shiwan asked. "I only want to see her not steal her. I'm not like you."

"Ya, I was so young and stupid back there." Sehun defended himself.

His phone rang. "Hello?"

"Seh – Mr. Oh, where are you? This is Mrs. Park's secretary – second secretary. Mrs. Park told me...umm... to call you and ask where are you." Chanri sounded so nervous.

Sehun laughed. His heart became relaxed again just by hearing her voice. "I'm in my brother's house. Why? Is something wrong?"

"Mrs. Park is looking for you. She, um, said she has an important thing to be discussed with you, ASAP."

Sehun couldn't hide his smile. His brother was teasing him non-audible. "Why doesn't Mrs. Park tell my assistant to call me instead of you?" Sehun curiously asked. "And you're using your phone, not the company's phone."

Chanri took her silent moment. "Your assistant is not around. I'm sure she's having a break. Uh, am I not allowed to use my own phone?"

"Oh." Sehun replied. "I'm worried about your phone bill."

"Why are you worried?"

"It will be charged more, Miss Jung."

"I don't understand."

Sehun sighed. "Don't mind it. Next time, don't use your phone." Chanri replied with a simple Ok. "I'll be there in ten minutes."

After hanging up, Sehun stood up.

"You're a pathetic boyfriend." Shiwan mocked.

"I'm not her boyfriend." Sehun corrected. "Yet."

"But she's your girl?" Shiwan raised a brow.

"Yes. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go. I don't want to keep my girl waiting for too long." Sehun smiled.

"Yeah, yeah... Go! Say hi from me." Shiwan rolled his eyes.

•••

Sehun went straight to Chanri's and Eujin's place, but only Eujin was there.

Eujin looked up and stood up from her seat. "Oh! Hello Mr. Oh." She seemed surprised having Sehun there. "Can I help you, Sir?"

"Where's Chanri, I mean Miss Jung?"

Eujin blinked few times. "She's accompanying Mrs. Park. They went to Starlight Company just now."

"Thank you." Sehun closed the door and ran back to his car.

•••

Starlight Company was one of companies that owned by Sehun. It was a film production and its fame had been reaching the top for the past few years. Mrs. Park was trusted to handle and control few of his companies. She was a hard-working and intelligent woman.

"It's amazing! Chanri, do you write the things we need?"

Chanri nodded while writing down the details and things they needed. Mrs. Park smiled. This was the first experience for Chanri to be working outside the company. She still had difficulties on several matters, including writing down every single detail without a break.

The production was preparing several upcoming movies to be filmed and launched. Mrs. Park moved around the set with other executive producers and the director. Chanri didn't really understand what they were talking about so she just wrote everything.

"Gentlemen...and ladies, sorry for my delay." Sehun suddenly showed up. He turned to Mrs. Park and gave her a nod. Chanri just stood silently behind Mrs. Park but Sehun still noticed her presence.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Oh." Chanri politely bowed as Mrs. Park continued walking around.

"Hello, Chanri." Sehun whispered quietly. He gave her a warm smile which made Chanri blushed. One of the producers called Sehun and he directly walked towards him.

Chanri followed them from behind. She was told not to write anymore since Sehun had arrived so she took her time admiring the well-organized sets though they couldn't be used yet. Chanri was always wondering what it would be like working behind the scene of a movie and now she had the picture of it.

Sehun secretly took a peek at her everytime he had a chance. He had to hide his smile when looking at her amazed expression that was very amusing for him.

•••

"So it's true? You and him?" Eujin narrowed her eyes.

"No! We're just friends."

Eujin was looking at Chanri suspiciously. "He called you with your first name."

"He's my friend. Nothing less, nothing more." Chanri stated.

"Everyone thinks you are his girlfriend and I almost got a mini heart attack hearing that." Eujin said. "So the boy who invited you to the party is him – Oh Sehun?"

Chanri simply nodded and started putting her belongings in her bag. Now she had to bear with what everyone else thought about her and her relationship with Sehun.

"Let's go." Chanri said.

Along their way to the first floor, Chanri told Eujin how it all started. Eujin was like an excited fan girl after hearing the story.

"I never thought he, Mr. Oh, could be so romantic and sweet." Eujin commented. "It seems he likes you so much."

Chanri shrugged. They came out from the building.

"He even asks you to be his girlfriend in just days after you met him!" She added. "You should accept him, you know."

Chanri furrowed her brows. She was about to respond but a voice from behind cut her.

"I agree with her, Chanri."

Eujin and Chanri turned around. Sehun was walking with his hands on pockets. He didn't wear his suit anymore and the first button of his T- shirt was left opened. Eujin's eyes got widened. She bowed and kept her head down. Meanwhile Chanri stared at him as if he was a stranger.

"Good evening, ladies." Sehun finally greeted. "How was your day?"

"Uh, umm... Go-good." Eujin stuttered. Sehun was never asked her a personal question so it was weird and awkward.

"And yours, Chanri?" Sehun turned into a sweet candy boy all of a sudden. He couldn't stop smiling.  

"It was fine." Chanri gave a quick smile.

"Umm, I... I need to go home now. See you tomorrow Chanri. Good evening Mr. Oh." Eujin hugged Chanri quickly and bowed to Sehun.

Chanri watched Eujin until she couldn't be seen anymore. Sehun cleared his throat softly.

"Can I drive you home again?"

"You drive me home almost everyday and I feel so guilty right now." Chanri pouted. "I miss going home with bus." She made an excuse so Sehun didn't drive her home although she wanted him to.

"We'll take the bus then."

"We?"

Sehun nodded. "I don't want to leave my girlfriend alone, at this night, inside the bus. It's not safe for girls."

Did I miss something here?

"Girlfriend? Who?"

Sehun nodded again, with a bright smile. "You. Who else can it be?"

Woah! Hold up! "Wait, wait. Me? Your girlfriend? Since when?" Chanri looked so surprised.

"Since now."

"We just met for days! We barely know each other. This is too soon!"

"I know. I know everything about you, Chanri." Sehun leaned in which made Chanri took steps back.

"I don't know anything about you."

"We can solve that." Sehun gave a smirk. "You are my girl now, get it?"

Chanri could only give him a-what-the-hell-look.

"I'll take that as a yes. Come on!" Sehun grabbed her hand.

"Sir." The valet called. "Your car is here."

Sehun looked at his car and then at Chanri who seemed confused on what was going on. "Bus or car? Pick your choice."

"I don't know." Chanri muttered.

"Let's just take the car then." Sehun dragged her into the car.

•••

Sehun felt different when near Chanri. He couldn't be a cold guy around her. She was like his only fire that could warm up his cold attitude but when he was away from her, the cold was back again. He knew this was too soon and too suddenly but he couldn't get her away from his head. Sehun kept thinking about her everyday and the more he thought of her, the more he wanted her.

"Thank you." Chanri said.

"No problem." Sehun smiled. "Do you like arts? You know abstract paintings, landscapes, portraits and such things."

Chanri blinked few times. "Kind of. Why?"

Sehun shrugged. "I want to bring you to a new art gallery tomorrow." 


[A.N] 

Another fact about Sera :) Later on, you will understand why Sehun seems hating her so much. Guess whose art gallery is it? (the one and only artistic (?) member in EXO) 

Hint: Someone will meet someone on the next chapter. :D

10 UPVOTES AND ALMOST A HUNDRED SUBS! I LOVE YOU GUYS! <3 <3 <3 *throwingconfetti* TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK, OK? :)

Xoxo