BAEKHYUN: A Dead Man's Diary

d e e B u n n y ' s b o o k s h e l f || E X O f a n f i c r e c o m m e n d a t i o n s ||

d e e B u n n y ' s  b o o k s h e l f:

 

A DEAD MAN'S DIARY

by: exoism

Completed: 21 Chapters

 

A B O U T:

It's a nice and simple plot with a twist- oh god I love these. It's about a girl who receives a diary about a boy who has a HUGE crush on her. The twist? He's dead now, and his bestfriend Baekhyun, begs her to come to his friend's funeral.  Oh, and here's another twist- she never knew he even existed. 

 

W H Y  R E A D?

Have you read the plot? Enough said. The story is enough for you to check out the link and even read a few chapters- heck, before you've even realized it- you've finished reading the story. The chapters are nice and short, and the author gets to the point. I fell in love with the chemistry that was present in the story. Gotta love Baek and Yeolie in this. Oh, and D.O. I' won't forget D.O :)

 

C O M M E N T S:

It's a simple story with a twist. That's my kind of story! Putting that aside though, I highly recommend this! It's an attractive story with a well written ending. It even gave me watery eyes (like The 7th Demon did TT  TT). And before I forget to mention- isn't friendship a beautiful thing?

 

O V E R A L L:

9.5 b u n n i e s / 10 b u n n i e s

(Short, cute, simple, sad and just addictively attractive- go read it now!)

 

L I N K:

Read 'A Dead Man's Diary' here!