BAEKHYUN: The 7th Demon

d e e B u n n y ' s b o o k s h e l f || E X O f a n f i c r e c o m m e n d a t i o n s ||

d e e B u n n y ' s  b o o k s h e l f:

 

THE 7TH DEMON

by: littlepenguins

Completed: 40 Chapters

 

A B O U T:

Alright, so how do I summarise the story? It's basically about a girl who is outcasted because she is different. Her parents sold her soul to the demons to protect her from getting killed by a guardian. As a consequence, she is the 7th demon and plays an important role in killing the guardian race. Here's the interesting part- Baekhyun, along with the other members of EXO-K play the role of demons and their job is to protect her so that she can 'finish' their mission. There's alot more to the story, but I will leave it at that :) 

 

W H Y  R E A D?

Okay, I will admit, there are some awkward bits and pieces when it comes to the writing. BUT the story is absolutely amazing. Well, it's more of the feelings that you get when you read this that make this story a treasure. It's sad, funny, heartbreaking and you'll find yourself getting attached to all of the main characters in this story. The ending is not what I expected- but that's what I really loved about this. Spoiler- I think the ending really symbolises what true love really is :)   

 

C O M M E N T S:

I highly recommend this fanfic for any Baek fans out there- and I see why it's so popular. You will definitely love this! It's 40 chapters long, but I managed to finish this in less than 5 hours. That's how hooked I was! I even read this story twice! My sister and I thoroughly enjoyed this fanfic, so I will say that it suits a wide audience- so get reading!

 

O V E R A L L:

9 b u n n i e s / 10 b u n n i e s

(I thoroughly enjoyed this- but it made me sad so.... haha ;D)

 

L I N K:

Read 'The 7th Demon' here!