Chapter 2

Goodbye Soulmate, Farewell

Why Chanyeol purposely flies to Paris just to risk his own heart is because he needed to find answers. He’s confused between choosing Naeun or Heera. Naeun is someone whom Chanyeol fell in love 5 years ago. The one who took his heart away and left it on the ground without any explanation (although she gave a valid reason to Chanyeol, he would still be saying “no she left me without any explanation”)  

Naeun left Chanyeol because she had a really big mess of a family. She left Chanyeol to seek for calmness but did Chanyeol accepted that fact the way he was supposed to accept it?  No he didn’t. Instead of being calm about his lover decisions he chooses the wrong path and went to dark side that involves those green glass sinfully bottles.

It wasn’t long until he met Heera. Heera was the one who saved him from all of the negativity that happened to him. Though he was utterly confused about his feeling with Heera he still thanks her for helping him through his thick and thin.  He is lying if he doesn’t see how much Heera loves her, he can see it, but what can he do as he, himself is very confuse with his own feelings

Did he still love Naeun or had he now loved Naeun?

Heera is perfect, too perfect. He helped Chanyeol to get back up and Chanyeol did nothing to return her feelings back. But was it Chanyeol fault that he’s confused? That he is and will never be sure unless he meets his long lost love in the capital of France.

 

And that is why he purposely fly himself to Paris and prepares to be heartbroken afterwards.


I know its short but i can't remember what I wrote as the long version is in my phone but it got taken by the teacher in my school so

and my hand is shaking right now